[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:26 am

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
It just means that they either are fully booked on one or all of those days that you provided OR they don't have any rooms available for the Family and Friends promo during that time period. Keep trying as sometimes more open up but I'd make sure to have a back-up plan.

Originally Posted by mrx900
amazing...i put in the dates for Oct 30th - November 1st..and no go on the NFAF code...

Am I doing something wrong or is this to be expected?
We could not find rate offers to meet your specific preferences. Alternate rates for your requested dates are displayed below.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 4:31 am

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
amazing...i put in the dates for Oct 30th - November 1st..and no go on the NFAF code...

We could not find rate offers to meet your specific preferences. Alternate rates for your requested dates are displayed below.
Noticed that too on a few Canadian locations...
Old Jun 29, 2009, 11:16 am

It doesn't work for anything past 90 days in advance. You'd have to wait a bit for those dates.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Just booked a trip to Kenya purely based on this wonderful promotion. End of August 5 nights at the Masai Mara for a rate you would not believe even if I told you. Same wonderful rate for the Fairmont Norfolk in Nairobi on the way in and on the way out. In the height of the season and hopefully some left over great migration. What a deal, what a deal...

I am so enthusiastic about this unexpected bonus trip... Thanks nyx.t2t!
Old Jun 29, 2009, 1:59 pm

I tried for Victoria, BC Fairmont empress with the code and it's still $3xx, not working or that's the rate already with discount?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 2:07 pm

Oh, can someone please PM me with a booker ID? I need a night at whistler! Thank!
Old Jun 29, 2009, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Originally Posted by fayewolf
I tried for Victoria, BC Fairmont empress with the code and it's still $3xx, not working or that's the rate already with discount?
If the NFAF rate is not available you will get a message in red saying that rooms are not available at that rate. So if you don't get the message...
Old Jun 29, 2009, 5:22 pm

I am thinking about staying at Bnaff or Lake Louise -- would appreciate it if someone would please PM me with a booker ID! Thank!
Old Jun 29, 2009, 7:23 pm

Programs: Back of the bus
wow, Fairmont vancouver airport isn't cheap... $179 still... would be nice if it would get a bit lower for my stay in October!

(Need a code if someone has one, please PM, or I'll just harass my brother in law, but he's hard to get ahold of)
Old Jun 29, 2009, 9:26 pm

If you've entered the NFAF code in the promotional code box and you don't get that error message, than those are the special rates.

I've PM'ed those who've requested for a booker ID.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 10:42 pm

I've booked a week at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island in September. The NFAF rate for an Oceanview Room is $259.00, the suite upgrade certificates make that into a 1 bedroom oceanview suite for the same price. I am thinking of calling back and applying my free night certificate as well, does anyone know if this will work.

An amazing rate for this property.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 11:15 pm

I don't see why not. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Originally Posted by trilinearmipmap
I've booked a week at the Fairmont Orchid on the Big Island in September. The NFAF rate for an Oceanview Room is $259.00, the suite upgrade certificates make that into a 1 bedroom oceanview suite for the same price. I am thinking of calling back and applying my free night certificate as well, does anyone know if this will work.

An amazing rate for this property.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 1:04 am

I just discovered this site a week ago and am trying to soak all of this in. I am ready to jump in and get started. There is a great wealth of knowledge here. I would love if someone could PM me with a booker ID as I have a couple of trips coming up. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the PM. Thanks!
Old Jun 30, 2009, 6:39 am

Programs: BA Exec Silver, BA Amex Premium Plus
looking at a few nights stay in July in europe, could someone please send me a Booker ID.

Most appreciated.

Old Jun 30, 2009, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Wow, seems like this is dominating Google searches now, based on the number of new folks as of late.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.