[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2009, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
The family and friends rates are always active but after December 31, 2009, it will go back to how it was before which means your friend or family member would actually have to get your info from you and make the reservation for you. This current offer is Fairmont's Travel, Win, Earn program where the rates have been lowered a bit more and employees actually get an incentive for referring their family and friends. They also created the NFAF code so the employee's family and friends can make their own reservations on the Fairmont website.

ANYWAY, the answer your question, the room nights MUST be consumed before December 31, 2009 for this specific offer. For anything after, you will have to know a Fairmont employee who you can trust with your personal and credit card information so they can make the reservations for you with the special family and friends rates.

I hope that helps...
Thanks and that is what I was afraid of....shoot!!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 10:22 am

Programs: AA PLT; QFF SG
Thanks to nyx.t2t

Just wanted to thank nyx.t2t for helping us to stay at the Plaza for our honeymoon on the NFAF rate.

They looked after us exceptionally well - upgraded us to a room on the 19th floor, and the service overall was excellent. What a wonderful place to stay, especially in midtown Manhattan. The butler service was available but we didn't really have much occasion to use it. Signed up for President's Club in order to get free WiFi which was very handy!

Anyway, many thanks again!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 10:29 am

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
You're very welcome! Glad to hear your honeymoon went well!

Originally Posted by djfuzz
Just wanted to thank nyx.t2t for helping us to stay at the Plaza for our honeymoon on the NFAF rate.

They looked after us exceptionally well - upgraded us to a room on the 19th floor, and the service overall was excellent. What a wonderful place to stay, especially in midtown Manhattan. The butler service was available but we didn't really have much occasion to use it. Signed up for President's Club in order to get free WiFi which was very handy!

Anyway, many thanks again!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:00 am
rap

New to this Forum

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Well, I agree with you on this but perhaps not with the term "sucess."

Canuck Fly High -- Dude, enjoy your room and view but it ain't going to change my opinion of you, either.
Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
You're very welcome! Glad to hear your honeymoon went well!
Hi

I'm new to this Forum wondering if someone can proivde me the broker ID for a visit to a Fairmont in Montreal?
Not sure how to PM

Please help
Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:04 am

I sent you a PM. Look on the right side near the top and it should say that you have a notification. You can open the PM there and reply to me there.

Originally Posted by rap
Hi

I'm new to this Forum wondering if someone can proivde me the broker ID for a visit to a Fairmont in Montreal?
Not sure how to PM

Please help
Thanks
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:29 am

Thanks to nyx.t2t for the stay in ottawa this weekend.
Great location
Old Jun 16, 2009, 5:17 pm

Hi,

I am also new to this forum and I'm planning a few trips so if anyone could provide me with the BookingID it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:18 pm

Sent you a Private Message

Originally Posted by turtle911
Hi,

I am also new to this forum and I'm planning a few trips so if anyone could provide me with the BookingID it'd be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old Jun 16, 2009, 7:15 pm

Programs: UA/HH/Marriott Gold
Had a very nice (albeit too short) stay at the Fairmont Orchid last week on the NFAF rate. No questions asked at check-in. No additional upgrade, but we had booked an ocean view as we wanted to be sure to get one, so no problem there.

Seems that the entire first floor in the North Tower is closed for renovations at this time.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:05 pm

Programs: 189 miles short of AS MVP, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
I just tried to check rates for the Fairmont in Quebec City next week and the website said it couldn't find the code. I am traveling with my family which includes 4 adults and 2 children. I guess the rate doesn't apply to studios or suites?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by Duckouttahere
I just tried to check rates for the Fairmont in Quebec City next week and the website said it couldn't find the code. I am traveling with my family which includes 4 adults and 2 children. I guess the rate doesn't apply to studios or suites?
Are you doing everything correctly? Enter NFAF in the promotional code box when selecting your hotel and dates should show the special rates. Then you make the reservation with the booker ID code in the booker ID box. If it says there's nothing available when you do that then it might just mean they have booked the allocated amount of rooms for the F&F rates. If that's the case, all you can do is keep trying and hope that more rooms become available.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:57 pm

I booked 2 nights with the NFAF code at Fairmont Jasper for the last w-e but at the check-in I noticed that the original price (119$/night) was whooped up in the system to 199$/night.
They were not willing to change the rate unless I can prove I got a lower one. So I had to unpack the laptop on the spot and dig after the 2 months old confirmation e-mail showing the 119$ rate . Not fun ...
Old Jun 17, 2009, 12:09 am

Programs: AC Fly-Free-Forever Winner
Originally Posted by udem
I booked 2 nights with the NFAF code at Fairmont Jasper for the last w-e but at the check-in I noticed that the original price (119$/night) was whooped up in the system to 199$/night.
They were not willing to change the rate unless I can prove I got a lower one. So I had to unpack the laptop on the spot and dig after the 2 months old confirmation e-mail showing the 119$ rate . Not fun ...
It just makes common sense to have a print out copy of the confirmation email in case no free wireless in hotel's lobby.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by Duckouttahere
I would like to book in Quebec for Sept. ....

I hope it works for me..
Old Jun 17, 2009, 12:15 am

I am looking for a Booker ID too... hoping to stay in Quebec...

NYX.t2t can you Pm me please?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.