[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2009 | 11:56 am

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered. I just can't find the answer. I'm going to book in Sept. Does anyone know if this promotion will still be available in June (90 days before booking?)
Thanks in advance.
Old May 17, 2009 | 2:03 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC, Delta Privilege Gold, Air Miles Gold
Originally Posted by thebat
I'm sorry if this question has already been answered. I just can't find the answer. I'm going to book in Sept. Does anyone know if this promotion will still be available in June (90 days before booking?)
Thanks in advance.
The program is currently running till December 31, 2009. So its all good... Just have to be patient with the 90 day window.

have fun!
Old May 17, 2009 | 4:41 pm

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Originally Posted by thebat
Thanks in advance.
Just book as soon as it opens and you'll be fine. Let us know if you have any problems with booking at that time. Cheers!
Old May 18, 2009 | 1:57 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Do these rates include breakfast in the lobby restaurant? or does that depend on the Fairmont in question?
Old May 18, 2009 | 2:08 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Originally Posted by mrx900
Do these rates include breakfast in the lobby restaurant? or does that depend on the Fairmont in question?
Certainly not at Sensing the Guy Mitchell restaurant at Boston Battery Wharf Fairmont. But it's a lovely hotel, and I thank nyx.t2t for his assitance.
Old May 18, 2009 | 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by lili
Certainly not at Sensing the Guy Mitchell restaurant at Boston Battery Wharf Fairmont. But it's a lovely hotel, and I thank nyx.t2t for his assitance.
I havent gotten the code yet from nyx yet, but was hoping I could score a deal for this coming weekend in Vancouver BC Fairmont Waterfront on the bed n breakfast.....
Old May 18, 2009 | 2:29 pm
20 Years on Site

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by mrx900
I havent gotten the code yet from nyx yet, but was hoping I could score a deal for this coming weekend in Vancouver BC Fairmont Waterfront on the bed n breakfast.....
Friends and Family rates are cheap enough that you can pay for breakfast...and if they're not then you can just book the B&B rate
Old May 18, 2009 | 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by xray
Friends and Family rates are cheap enough that you can pay for breakfast...and if they're not then you can just book the B&B rate
yeah sounds good to me...there are probably some cool places to catch a salmon scramble around Vancouver anyways....
Old May 18, 2009 | 4:02 pm

Programs: SPG, FPC, US
I stayed at The Plaza last night (May 17-18) and had no problems at all. Being 22 and never having stayed in a hotel of such caliber, I was blown away. I hope Fairmont realizes how successful of a viral marketing campaign this has become. I would have never booked last night's stay or a two night stay in July without the NFAF code as I would have never been able to afford it. I did order a nice breakfast today via room service so I contributed something to the coffers.

Overall, very pleasant.
Old May 18, 2009 | 4:49 pm

I think it all depends on each individual hotel and what rooms/rates they decide to include at their hotel. xray is correct in saying that the F&F rates are so cheap that you may as well buy your own breakfast though
Old May 18, 2009 | 7:06 pm

One thing I'd like to contribute to this post: If you are a SAKS WorldElite MasterCard holder (some posts here at FT re: this card and its benefits), you can acceleterate to Premiier Level with just a 3 night stay, as noted on the Saks site....
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts' exclusive guest recognition program, is pleased to offer SAKSFIRST customers accelerated status to Premier level, with any three-night stay*
Old May 18, 2009 | 7:43 pm

Thanks for the help!!

Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
That is correct, you don't need to use the employee ID code. But from what it's probably safer to have it attached to your reservation so if there is any question during your check-in, the code can be traced back to whomever is promoting it.

What doesn't compute? The rates are right there on the website with the promotional code. I currently work with Fairmont and their occupancy levels have been lower than ever which makes sense for them to offer rates like this. People don't have much money these days to fork over for a hotel room.
Do you want me to include your Booker ID with my resv? It seems to work without it but if you can use the $10 I will be glad to include it.
Old May 18, 2009 | 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by spike1959
Do you want me to include your Booker ID with my resv? It seems to work without it but if you can use the $10 I will be glad to include it.
It's not just the $10 but with this promotion you are actually asked to enter a booker ID because the NFAF code was actually supposed to be given to you from a family/friend. If you don't have one, it gives them a reason to ask you for that information when you check-in.

So yes, please enter my booker ID. Thanks!
Old May 19, 2009 | 1:39 am

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC, Delta Privilege Gold, Air Miles Gold
Originally Posted by spike1959
To make this worthwhile for everyone involved, please enter a Booker ID when making Friends and Family reservations...

Those of us that work for Fairmont Hotels on this forum do thank everyone for remembering to enter the Booker ID!

If you dont have one, please ask!
Old May 19, 2009 | 2:25 am

Originally Posted by edmonton2001
To make this worthwhile for everyone involved, please enter a Booker ID when making Friends and Family reservations...

Those of us that work for Fairmont Hotels on this forum do thank everyone for remembering to enter the Booker ID!

If you dont have one, please ask!
Plus, why not reciprocate? Especially if you got the info from this thread... and it only takes a few seconds to include a booker ID while you're reserving anyway...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.