Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Old Mar 29, 2010, 5:44 am

Programs: Aadvantage, Skymiles, AlaskaAir, Starwood, Marriott
Booker ID?

I was able to book 10 nights at 3 diffferent Fairmonts in the Canadian Rockies at the end of June, and even though they did have several packages, they were still not in the ballpark of the NFAF rates. Can someone PM me a booker ID because I would love to get an employee some compensation for sharing this deal Thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 7:55 am

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Unfortunately, the employee does not receive compensation on a reservation that has already been made. Adding the booker ID to an already existing reservation actually makes no change to the reservation at all but may get the employee in trouble. Fairmont sees this as an employee's attempt to gain compensation for a reservation that wasn't originally referred by them.

Originally Posted by bjksgk
I was able to book 10 nights at 3 diffferent Fairmonts in the Canadian Rockies at the end of June, and even though they did have several packages, they were still not in the ballpark of the NFAF rates. Can someone PM me a booker ID because I would love to get an employee some compensation for sharing this deal Thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by bjksgk
Scroll back a few pages and send a PM to persons that have "FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
PM me if you need a booker ID code" in their signature.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 1:44 pm

Programs: Concorde Mach 2 -UAMM- First to Fly A380/B787/B747-8i/FlyingHonu
Smile

I had a very pleasant one night stay at the Fairmont Singapore.

Thank you very much nyx.t2t.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
Unfortunately, the employee does not receive compensation on a reservation that has already been made. Adding the booker ID to an already existing reservation actually makes no change to the reservation at all but may get the employee in trouble. Fairmont sees this as an employee's attempt to gain compensation for a reservation that wasn't originally referred by them.
Let's not get any employees in trouble
Old Mar 31, 2010, 2:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by kerrison
Let's not get any employees in trouble
Any evidence of employees having been in hot water adding booker ID after an NFAF reservation is made.. IMHO.. the Escape to Willowstream is a far better deal at BSH than NFAF, and the previous winter sale rate with third night free beat the pants off of NFAF at BSH, and not to mention the Spotlight Offer which was an unbelievable deal giving low rates at peak times throughout the year. Great Rates Great Dates at JPL, was far better than NFAF when I checked. Check every deal before booking. Nice thing with NFAF is that you can change out if you get a better deal along the way.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 8:18 am

that is all she wrote, no more nfaf, i tried and none at santa monica where i could get them before but all gone now

darnit
Old Apr 1, 2010, 8:24 am

NFAF no more

Yep I tried several places where last week I could book but not now. Hopefully they will start it up again.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 10:59 am

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
NFAF was still there at 12:30am EDT, but alas seems gone at all the properties where it used it. At least I managed 10 nights and the use of all my Premier coupons.

Thanks Fairmont. It was fun while it lasted. Don't hesitate to do it again.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Ughh, i forgot to book a weekend in july that was avail. yesterday. Dammit!
Old Apr 1, 2010, 1:41 pm

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
Future NFAF rates honored?

Just wondering if all the NFAF rates I booked (one in Chicago for April 2) will be honored? I have a number of nights/locations booked for vacation in May/June and I currenlty can't see any of them in my reservation profile. I've been told by the call centre this is an IT issue that they are working on but I'm a little nervous about not seeing those reservations listed. I have all the email conf# but will I be SOL when I arrive in Chicago tomorrow?
Old Apr 1, 2010, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by epost77
Just wondering if all the NFAF rates I booked (one in Chicago for April 2) will be honored? I have a number of nights/locations booked for vacation in May/June and I currenlty can't see any of them in my reservation profile. I've been told by the call centre this is an IT issue that they are working on but I'm a little nervous about not seeing those reservations listed. I have all the email conf# but will I be SOL when I arrive in Chicago tomorrow?
resvs dont show up at all?
Old Apr 1, 2010, 2:29 pm

Programs: SPG, FPC, US
I don't see my reservation online, either, but I have my confirmation e-mail which confirms the NFAF rate for a May stay.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 2:38 pm
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Don't confuse the online profile of your reservations with whether they have changed or not. The Fairmont website is known for this problem and does not reflect any problems with your reservations.

If you call the reservations centre, and they confirm your booking, don't worry. You'r all set.

C'mon Fairmont, with all those IT managers running around on Salary, why can't you second a few of them to fix your terrrrrrrribly lacking online presence
Old Apr 1, 2010, 4:01 pm

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Originally Posted by epost77
You should be fine. They have these IT issues alot. From what I heard, reservations that were made will be honored.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.