Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2009, 1:20 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Thank You

Just wanted to say a very heartfelt thanks to nyx.t2t. See review in the Fairmont board. Loved the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec! Upgraded, no less, with my FNAF rate.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 8:07 pm

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Very well said. I can't stress this enough... why take a chance without a code if you're not sure?

Originally Posted by seanthepilot
Think of it this way. Using the booker ID doesn't cost you anything. It's the way the program was intended. And the person whose booking ID you use gets an incentive too.

Why wouldn't you use one?

Certainly would ensure your rate is booked properly.

I don't use a booker ID from those on this thread. I use one from a Fairmont Employee I know. But, the staff that are here have beeen more than helpful with information, and booker IDs. There's no reason to not use one.

You're very welcome to the both of you. Thanks for choosing Fairmont!!!

Originally Posted by CDG1
Oh Heavenly Fairmont!

Can hardly wait until my stay at the Montreux Palace :-::-::-::-::-:

Thank you for everything nyx.t2t
Originally Posted by Steph58
Just wanted to say a very heartfelt thanks to nyx.t2t. See review in the Fairmont board. Loved the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec! Upgraded, no less, with my FNAF rate.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 9:45 am

Great deal - FAIRMONT HOTELS

The Friends and Family Promotion within Fairmont Company has been on for a few months now, and proved to be exceptional! It allows to book a room in any Fairmont Hotel or Resort around the world with a discount up to 63% off regular price.
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:17 am

Welcome to the party!
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:55 am

Thanx Nice to be here!
Old Jul 23, 2009, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by Champagner
Thanx Nice to be here!
Welcome Champagner
Old Jul 24, 2009, 8:18 pm

Booked already what's next

Thank you!!!

1) I have already booked using the NFAF code, but without the booker ID. Can I go back to my reservation and put in a booker ID?

2) Can you send me your booker ID?

Thank you for all your help -
Old Jul 24, 2009, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by yfraser
Thank you!!!

1) I have already booked using the NFAF code, but without the booker ID. Can I go back to my reservation and put in a booker ID?

FlyerTalk is a community forum. For all those new to FT, please spend a moment to read through this thread. You will find what you need or what you need to do to get what you're looking for. If you would like some help, please put in some effort.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:10 pm

Thank you!!!

As nyx mentioned before, you don't need to use the employee ID code. But from what it's probably safer to have it attached to your reservation so if there is any question during your check-in, the code can be traced back to whomever is promoting it.
Old Jul 24, 2009, 11:32 pm

Thank you!!!

I replied to your email message to me about this.
Old Jul 25, 2009, 8:48 am

Off to the Frontenac on Monday for a two night break, thanks to Edmonton for our 3rd Fairmont bargain trip.

Just to note that we would not be taking these wonderful mini vacations without this code. We will pay for parking, room service and do some hotel dining as well. SO the benefit is all around. With the travel industry, and individuals, struggling right now this is a wonderful incentive to make the money go around.

Thanks again Edmonton. The discount was deep and the room will be great.

Last edited by Bogwoppit; Jul 25, 2009 at 9:04 am
Old Jul 25, 2009, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by Bogwoppit
Just to note that we would not be taking these wonderful mini vacations without this code. We will pay for parking, room service and do some hotel dining as well. SO the benefit is all around. With the travel industry, and individuals, struggling right now this is a wonderful incentive to make the money go around.
Exactly. I'm taking a trip next week to Montreal, Ottawa, Mont Tremblant and Quebec because of this promotion. Without the promotion, the trip would be drastically different.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 10:23 pm

Just wanted to say that I had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Fairmont in Lake Louise, AB last Saturday. Wonderful old hotel with helpful courteous staff. I couldn't have been more pleased, and the added bonus of being able to take photos of sunrise at Lake Louise was terrific. Huge thanks to nyx.t2t!
Old Jul 27, 2009, 4:08 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
Another great stay...

Thanks to nyx.t2t I was able to treat my Mom to her first stay at the Royal York this past weekend. She had a great room overlooking York/Front St. and really enjoyed the view of the CN Tower.

Only one more stay to make Premier...
Old Jul 27, 2009, 6:31 am

Great Stay in Singapore

Likewise, Thanks alot nyx.t2t. I had wonderful experience at the Fairmont Singapore. The staff are courteous and friendly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.