Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Honors Gold VIP Status Short Cuts: Fast Track, Instant, Challenges & Comps

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2003, 3:49 am

747:

Does it say to call that AAT code in? I'm EXP and haven't received anything either from Starwoods promos nor Hilton HHonors promos. And I may not make Gold this year for Hilton (even though my card says until 2005 from the AAUG promo sign up last Feb).
Old Sep 22, 2003, 4:14 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by LAX 1K:
APAE gives you instant SILVER then you need to earn GOLD on the FAST TRACK (I believe 4 stays)</font>
What is FAST TRACK please?

I've tried to enter the AAAQ code and was promised a call back on Thursday. It never came.

------------------
truly yours. airOli.
Old Sep 22, 2003, 4:57 am

Programs: AA Gold; US Air Silver; Amtrak Select Plus; Starwood Platinum; UA 1K; Aeroflot Bonus
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SPN Lifer:
Originally posted by Morrissey:
May I ask about that promo code as well?
</font>
The letter with the new gold card has instructions to go to www.hhonors.com/goldvip and eneter code ATUS
Old Sep 22, 2003, 5:36 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Same here.. 1P on UA M+.. is Hilton Gold any good ? Couldn't hurt, I guess.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Morrissey:
I'm a United Premier Executive and a current Hilton Gold, and I got this offer today, along with a Gold card good through Sept. 2004. </font>
Old Sep 22, 2003, 2:35 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Just came off the phone with HHonors. AAAQ (the original promo of this thread) is targeted. If you haven't got the letter, you're out.

Promo code APAE didn't work either. They couldn't even find that one...

Finally, promo code AXSBS gave me instant Silver and Gold after 4 days within 90 days. No bonuses though I think.

------------------
truly yours. airOli.

[This message has been edited by airoli (edited 09-22-2003).]
Old Sep 22, 2003, 2:49 pm

Some friends tried but no luck. Any secrets to getting either the 25,000 or 50,000
Old Sep 22, 2003, 3:41 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I tried online & found this paragraph :

If you are already an HHonors member, please call the HHonors Customer Service Center nearest you to take advantage of this offer.

Then I called and got the same nowhere as Airoli reported above .
------------------
Play the travel game 3 vacations into the future!

[This message has been edited by Brendan (edited 09-24-2003).]
Old Sep 22, 2003, 5:13 pm

What is the code for NW/HH?
Old Sep 22, 2003, 5:25 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by djrules88:
What is the code for NW/HH?</font>
ACNW
Old Sep 22, 2003, 5:29 pm

Here's my experience. I'm an HHonors Diamond member and received the 50K points after 4-stay offer from Delta/Hilton. This offer included an HHonors Gold card with a new HHonors number on it. Note: The name I have on my Delta FF account is not my full name, as it is on my HHonors account, so maybe this is why they were unable to match me with my Diamond account. I have no status with Delta.

The offer letter says:
"If you're already an HHonors member, please contact HHonors Customer Service Center at 1-800-548-8690 so we can adjust your account to qualify for this special offer."

I called the Diamond desk at Hilton to try to get them to put the promo on my Diamond account. They put me on hold a few times and eventually came back and said that since I was a Diamond I couldn't participate. They offered me 2500 points for my trouble. I accepted.

I then called the original number above and asked the agent to put the promo on my Diamond account. She said okay and proceeded to do it. She assured me that I would receive the 50K points if I stayed 4 times. We'll see if it works.

The letter I received said the Delta code was DLAQ.

Good luck
Old Sep 22, 2003, 8:08 pm

"Finally, promo code AXSBS gave me instant Silver and Gold after 4 days within 90 days. No bonuses though I think."

I did this today and was given the same status in addition to 2,500 bonus points that will post if I have a stay within 90 days.
Old Sep 22, 2003, 8:11 pm

is there a usair code??i am diamond and want to call and try to sign up
thanks
Old Sep 23, 2003, 7:36 am

is it a idea to call AA or Delta and ask for us to be targeted so we will receive this offer...
Old Sep 23, 2003, 8:48 am
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
I heard from HHonors today that existing diamond members are definitely not eligible for this promotion as we were in years past.

However, they did suggest that next year will show the start of new "diamond only" perks and bonuses.

Old Sep 23, 2003, 8:56 am

Programs: AA GLD 1MM, Delta GLD, Hilton GLD
My partner actually received the letter and I signed him up. He was already gold, not sure if the account numbers matched, his number and the number in the AAAQ offer. He is signed up and I am sure that he will be able to merge the accounts if they are not the same number. To bad for diamonds as I have been doing SPG and HI stays and because of lack of promotions will not requalify for diamond, not even gold this year. 8 stays so far with HH. HH has gone way down hill compared to other programs IMO this year.

------------------
dallasflyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.