Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2012, 6:27 am

Programs: Marriott Gold | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Plat | UA 1K | HA Plat| Hertz President's circle
Originally Posted by Just Another Diamond
Hi all beloved FTers and fellow Hhonors members I have good news! My account has been credited with the previous stay under the thank you rate. With the rate you get everything!

Base points 4500+ points
Diamond bonus 2300 points
1000 reasons to not stay with Hilton bonus - 1000 points
Diamond Myway Bonus - 1000 points
Virgin Atlantic Airways Double Dip - 1000 miles

Also not to forget the stay credit. I got it. You will too!

Good news. All myths solved. Like this rate so so so so much.
This is a very nice rate got the Hilton Frankfurt (Germany) airport for under 100 euro! It was 94 Euro! I have never seen this hotel this cheap!

Hey Hilton how about this more often for Diamond members.. This would be a nice Thank You a few times a year!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:18 am
Suspended

Hi all beloved FTers and fellow Hhonors members I have good news! My account has been credited with the previous stay under the thank you rate. With the rate you get everything!

Base points 4500+ points
Diamond bonus 2300 points
1000 reasons to not stay with Hilton bonus - 1000 points
Diamond Myway Bonus - 1000 points
Virgin Atlantic Airways Double Dip - 1000 miles

Also not to forget the stay credit. I got it. You will too!

Good news. All myths solved. Like this rate so so so so much.
I take it you are NOT referring to this promo at hand but to 1 that occurred some time ago. Although this 1 may also turn out to give what that 1 did w/o having the T&Cs of that promo in front of you theres no way to know if anything was worded differently. It may have been a TY promo but not attached as this 1 is to F&F. Could be this time around they linked it to F&F in order that Only Pts be earned and nothing more.

So unless this Stay of yours was on 12/14/12 I wouldnt rely on it for what the present promo may or may not earn us.And Hilton usually doesnt credit ones acct within 24 hrs of checkout, so I highly doubt yours was 2012
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by craz
I take it you are NOT referring to this promo at hand but to 1 that occurred some time ago. Although this 1 may also turn out to give what that 1 did w/o having the T&Cs of that promo in front of you theres no way to know if anything was worded differently. It may have been a TY promo but not attached as this 1 is to F&F. Could be this time around they linked it to F&F in order that Only Pts be earned and nothing more.

So unless this Stay of yours was on 12/14/12 I wouldnt rely on it for what the present promo may or may not earn us.And Hilton usually doesnt credit ones acct within 24 hrs of checkout, so I highly doubt yours was 2012
Think what you think craz. Assume what you assume. I stayed at a hotel in ASIA on the 14th of DECEMBER. The room was booked through HHONORS.COM/THANKYOU.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:30 am

By the way, I am a regular at the said hotel. Most of the stays almost always get posted within 36 hours. Currently I am in another Hilton and this stay is booked also using the HHONORS.com/thankyou page. Let's see if my current stay gets me stay credits, points and miles too.

Extra information: this thank you rate is the cheapest the lounge supervisor has ever seen inn her five year career with Hilton. Also this rate gave me a substantial saving over the corporate benefit rate that I always use to book nights in this hotel.

Last edited by Just Another Diamond; Dec 16, 2012 at 11:51 am
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:39 am

Thank you, Just Another Diamond!! I hope you're having a wonderful trip.

Mystery solved - now we can all enjoy these awesome rates without any Hilton Hhonors concerns.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: HHonors, Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage
Base points 4500+ points
Is there some sort of double/triple/quadruple base point promo going on or did you like gorge yourself in the hotel restaurant or something? That's an awful lot of spend for one night...
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:57 pm

Irrelevant.

Last edited by Just Another Diamond; Dec 16, 2012 at 11:20 pm
Old Dec 16, 2012, 1:12 pm
Suspended

Think what you think craz. Assume what you assume. I stayed at a hotel in ASIA on the 14th of DECEMBER. The room was booked through HHONORS.COM/THANKYOU.
Good to hear, but I hardly ever see my acct get any posting for a Stay until apx 2 days after it was completed, many times its 3-4 days afterwards.And wasnt sure what you meant by '..with the previous stay..' Had you said stayed on 12/14 stay posted and got Stay credit for it, then I never would have thought maybe you were reffering to a previous TY promo that maybe HH ran

After all by it counting it allows me to save some $$ on my last 2 Stays of the yr that I also need to requailfy for Diamond. I had no reason for Not wanting it to count and I have 2 reses for each Stay 1 reg and the other being this TY promo Seeing that I have till Fri to cx my 1st res reg rate, I will wait to make sure those with stays here in the US were as fortunate as you and also got Stay credit and everything else before cxing the rates I dont want to use

Last edited by craz; Dec 16, 2012 at 1:46 pm
Old Dec 16, 2012, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by little_dc
Hey Hilton how about this more often for Diamond members.. This would be a nice Thank You a few times a year!
You mean other than it costing them a boatload of money targeting people who obviously stay in their hotels paying the going rate anyway?
Old Dec 16, 2012, 4:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14 to January 7

My stay hasn't posted, lists as "pending" in my profile. Will check again tomorrow.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 4:47 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
So the score so far is;

Confirmed. 1
Unsure. 1
Declined. 0
Old Dec 16, 2012, 5:32 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
I checked out a few hours ago after a one night stay. Will know soon.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
My stay hasn't posted, lists as "pending" in my profile. Will check again tomorrow.
the pending thing is something new.last time stays that were not updated and credited to a members hhonors account would have zero points and zero miles, and maybe many hhonors members called the support line and complained.

I got the pending status for my previous stay too.it was then updated with ten thousands points and one thousand miles as well as stay credit.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 10:32 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Im surprised since JADs said theirs posted it seems within 24 hrs of them checking out(wish mine posted that fast).

Anyway just wanted to say Thanks for keeping the thread posted and awaiting your outcome before cxing any of my dup reses
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:04 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Received full stay credit and miles but no points lol
in the pending stage I assume that will come too

Last edited by 777 global mile hound; Dec 17, 2012 at 9:14 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.