Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton: Up to 50% Off Between December 14, 2012 to January 7, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:01 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond
Pending is just standard Hilton website awesomeness. I had a stay in Newark two weeks ago that was a run-of-the-mill booking and it showed as pending for a couple of days and then everything went through fine.

Neil
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG PLATINUM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Kyo
I wonder, as I have 3 stays at separate properties from the 15, 16, 17th, and though stays and points show as credited, the word 'pending' isn't encouraging. I don't want my status revoked because of some 'pending' stay nonsense.

I'm 3 more stays away from HHD again, and I'd be bloody annoyed if this didn't go through especially as I'm in the process of withholding booking PR13CBs and changing 5 out of 6 of my last stays to TY...
pending is a new thing with HHONOR. Has nothing to do with the rate plan booked. Had a stay dec.13 with no TY rate, shows as pending.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:46 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Lin Hang Ren
pending is a new thing with HHONOR. Has nothing to do with the rate plan booked. Had a stay dec.13 with no TY rate, shows as pending.
I understand this started sometime in October. I had the same even with stays booked with no discount.
Old Dec 19, 2012, 10:58 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
pending is a new thing with HHONOR....
I actually find, gasp, that this is something relatively new that is actually helpful. Whatever the IT reasons that the details can't post when "pending" now posts, it's nice to not have to wait (as was happening at the beginning of the year) sometimes up to five days for any information about a stay to post.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 12:57 am
Kyo

Programs: Ex-BD55 + KF*G + BA Gold + IC RA(?) + OZ*G + SPG*P
I had a stay on the 15th with no TY rate (it was an AWA), that's gone through (Conrad SIN) without the 'pending'. It's just the TY ones that show 'pending' for me. However the Stay has credited.

But that ominous 'pending' just makes me nervous. Don't want them reversing the stay credit, as unlikely as that may sound.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 4:01 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
This rate is an awesome find!!! I just booked 3 stays. Too bad I do not need the stay credit and they do not do roll-over
Old Dec 20, 2012, 4:06 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by adobbing
Update!

My stay on Sunday, which was showing as pending yesterday with no points or stay credit, has now updated!

Stay count has increased by 1, as has total number of nights.
Points total has increased.
The stay still shows as pending.

Clicking on the breakdown of points, shows that it has accrued the Diamond 50%, Diamond extra 1,000 and the Q4 1,000 reasons promo points!
The stay on the following day has also generated both points and a stay credit, with the points total, number of stays and number of nights increasing!

Both stays still show as "pending" but clicking on the expand button reveals the points breakdown.

I assume as per others comments that the "pending" status will disappear in a few days, I had not noticed it recently.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 4:36 am

Booked hilton last Sunday for $94 plus tax. 945 hilton points along with 500 united miles noted on my Hilton account as well as 1stay credit. Miles haven't posted on united yet.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Just wanted to note that I've had 3 stays under this rate, completed #3 this morning, the first two have posted fully with no issue. No issue getting any benefits or anything (I will note I haven't asked for an upgrade as a Gold under this stay, I rarely have much use for an upgraded room).
Old Dec 20, 2012, 6:33 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
I had the pending as well but posted fine overnight. I wasn't worried--had a great $99 rate with huge suite upgrade at Hilton Lac Leamy in Gatineau Canada. Wouldn't have bothered me if I didn't get my points!
Old Dec 20, 2012, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by Kyo
I had a stay on the 15th with no TY rate (it was an AWA), that's gone through (Conrad SIN) without the 'pending'. It's just the TY ones that show 'pending' for me. However the Stay has credited.

But that ominous 'pending' just makes me nervous. Don't want them reversing the stay credit, as unlikely as that may sound.
All my stays lately with or without the thank you rate have had the pending notation.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 3:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
For my stay Sat night all points and stay credit posted (no more pending status )
Old Dec 20, 2012, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
This rate is an awesome find!!! I just booked 3 stays. Too bad I do not need the stay credit and they do not do roll-over
Yup, HH was nothing but dumb when they canned RT.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by mnredfox
Yup, HH was nothing but dumb when they canned RT.
I believe that was more to do with many members being unable to understand it, preferring 'calendar year'.

I loved the rolling methodology ...
Old Dec 20, 2012, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by serfty
I believe that was more to do with many members being unable to understand it, preferring 'calendar year'.

I loved the rolling methodology ...
Exactly, there were endless complaints on FT about it, but I loved the rolling tier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.