Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old May 10, 2009, 2:30 pm

Programs: DL PM & Kryptonium, Hilton Diamond, National Exec Elite
Seat changesby Delta

I've had a frequent problem lately with my return flight seat assignment changing on me. My preferences show window seat and I select both outbound and return seating when I book my flight.
However, what seems to be happening a lot to me lately is that when I go to check in for my return flight, my seat assignment has been changed to an aisle or even the dreaded window seat. The seat that I had previously selected has been reassigned and usually I am stuck in the newly assigned seat as there are no other selections available.
Even as a Plat., sometimes when I am upgraded to F, I am assigned an aisle seat even thought the flight still shows windows available.
Anyone else having these problems?
Old May 10, 2009, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
LOL

Now I'm getting the following message:

I'm sorry, your session has expired. Please start your enrollment again.
Old May 14, 2009, 6:28 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Not sure if this has been reported, but today I tried to book a ticket for this weekend (Sat-Tues). Both days were within my upgrade window so I made sure to pick flights that said Available. I got all the way to the final screen selected seats in the F cabin and all was fine. When I clicked Purchase it stated it had a problem assigning my seats and when I looked it didn't upgrade me, but my upgrade status was "Requested". It took a call to SMS who was very confused and they finally forced the upgrade in. So something about the upgrade being available really jacked things up.
Old May 20, 2009, 8:28 am

You guys still out there?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 11:30 am

Is this thread still the valid thread for reporting problems?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

i dunno. do you want it to be?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaWebDev
i dunno. do you want it to be?
Seems to make sense instead of a bunch of different ones.. I was wondering if you guys had noticed my problem in MP# 63.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

well since i'm back we might as well use this one eh?

just tried to reproduce it in the test system a couple times but i'm not coming up with anything other than request only on verify and purchase. i'll keep picking at it given that i'm booking a reservation in the test system about every 10-15 minutes depending on what i'm testing.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 3:51 pm

well since i'm back we might as well use this one eh?

just tried to reproduce it in the test system a couple times but i'm not coming up with anything other than request only on verify and purchase. i'll keep picking at it given that i'm booking a reservation in the test system about every 10-15 minutes depending on what i'm testing.
I booked the ticket on Friday - for travel the next day - the next tuesday. Hopefully another webfare will come up I like and I'll test it again.. Maybe just a fluke. It was just odd that it let me pick the seats, and then threw me out of them and showed the upgrade status as Requested. I'm not sure if I had waited if it would have cleared again later or not as I didn't want to risk it and got SMS to fix it for me.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 4:19 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM
I had not had a problem with this in the past, but for the past several months, I have not been able to search by price, only search by schedule has worked.

If I try to search by price I get the dreaded

Your booking session has expired. Please start over.
message.

This behavior only happens in Firefox. I don't have this problem in IE, but I hate having to use IE just for this.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 5:13 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
I am flying on SAN-ATL as one of the legs of a trip in September and when I call up the reservation it says 767-300, which is fine, but the seat map says 767-400 on the top, which I know is wrong. And the seat map itself shows the layout for the domestic 767-300.

Weird.

And when I selected seats for the entire itinerary, Delta.COM actually rejected all my selections and had me "reselect". Double weird.

All my seats worked fine the second time. Maybe I messed up the "safety questionaire", but I doubt it...
Old Jun 2, 2009, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

the session expiring issue we're looking into. the way i've found to make it go away is to dump my delta.com cookies. that seems to work.

the seat map one is really odd. i can't say i've managed to ever generate something like that.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 5:37 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
the session expiring issue we're looking into. the way i've found to make it go away is to dump my delta.com cookies. that seems to work.

the seat map one is really odd. i can't say i've managed to ever generate something like that.
It is the 6:30am flight from SAN to ATL on Friday, 9/25. I tried to PM you, but it won't let me.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 9:58 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Plat
slooooowwww retrieving itineraries

I'm on travel, using an iBAHN connection, and just about every site I go to is ok, except the Delta itineraries page. When I click on a reservation, it takes many minutes to load. Whazzup with that?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 10:01 pm

Programs: AS, DL, QF, QX, AA, CO, WN

My HNL-SLC trip in August is showing the same thing...it's on a 763, the heading on the seatmap says 764, but the seatmap itself is that of a 763.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.