Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Old Feb 23, 2009, 8:11 am

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Gold
I am having problems with the OLCI also, but my co-workers are all checking in for their flights with no problems.
Old Feb 24, 2009, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL PM,1MM
Mobile checkin

Originally Posted by ttjoseph
On the mobile version of delta.com, when viewing recent account activity, the stats at the top of the page are messed up.

Mine reads:

This is verbatim except that I've x'ed out my mileage balance. I am using a BlackBerry Bold, and I've had a bunch of activity for the previous twelve months (just got my GM renewal credentials in the mail and my last DL flight was less than a week ago). All these stats are shown correctly on the regular version of delta.com.
I've had the same problem on my iPhone.

Also, I tried to checkin using the mobile site this wknd and it kept telling me I didn't have a reservation (though I could see it under itineraries). Then I made the mistake of trying to use the HTML site on the iPhone. I get to the check in button and the browser would crash. Any one else w/similar problems? I noticed in Sky magazine they are rolling out mobile checkin in select cities (ie using your device as your boarding pass), but as nothing works on my phone I don't think it will be that useful.

Funny, but some of the flight tracking apps on Itunes offer easier and oftentimes better flight info than the Delta mobile site.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by brazzleman

Also, I tried to checkin using the mobile site this wknd and it kept telling me I didn't have a reservation (though I could see it under itineraries). Then I made the mistake of trying to use the HTML site on the iPhone. I get to the check in button and the browser would crash. Any one else w/similar problems?
+1.

on the iphone the mobile version of delta.com does not show account activity properly as stated previously in this thread.

also, for both the mobile version and standard delta.com, the itineraries listing (from the "traveling and check-in" tab) is not working for me right now. i keep getting "we're sorry but this service is not available at this time". BUT if you use the "itineraries and check-in" on the left hand side next to 'book a trip', then the itineraries can be found just fine.
Old Feb 25, 2009, 5:59 pm

Can RARELY change flights on my own and can't cancel tickets

I regularly change and or cancel my flights, but virtually every time I try to do so online (whether via FF or IE) I get an error message stating that the request cannot be completed online.

I hate having to call and agent and stay on hold (and am not always able to due to meetings) just to change a flight, which shouldnt be any different than just booking a new flight and applying the fare difference. Something is definitely wrong with the process though.

Also, recently I have found that canceling flights post the 24 hour window is impossible to do online as there is no longer a button to do so. Can you add this back so that we can cancel flights online again even after the 24 hour window (yes I am aware that this will deduct $150 from the voucher amount).
Old Feb 25, 2009, 10:32 pm

Lounge access bug - no AMS lounges for SkyTeam Elite +

When you go to:

http://www.delta.com/traveling_check...ions/index.jsp

and select "Skyteam Elite Plus (Delta Platinum Medallion) Member" on the drop down menu...all the KLM lounges in AMS disappear from the list.

This would imply that a SkyTeam Elite Plus would NOT have access to those lounges. Other European lounges, Berlin, Athens, etc...do remain on the list.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 6:26 pm

Programs: DL GM, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by brazzleman

Also, I tried to checkin using the mobile site this wknd and it kept telling me I didn't have a reservation (though I could see it under itineraries). Then I made the mistake of trying to use the HTML site on the iPhone. I get to the check in button and the browser would crash. Any one else w/similar problems? I noticed in Sky magazine they are rolling out mobile checkin in select cities (ie using your device as your boarding pass), but as nothing works on my phone I don't think it will be that useful.

Funny, but some of the flight tracking apps on Itunes offer easier and oftentimes better flight info than the Delta mobile site.
I tried to check in on my iPhone today at LGA, and the mobile boarding pass showed up, but without the barcode.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 1:04 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Originally Posted by atl runner
Here is a problem that I have noticed since last Fall and have pointed out to DAL several times, but nothing yet has been done to correct it--I just tried again before posting this.

This is when trying to book an international (maybe domestic too--haven't tried that) itinerary on delta.com--using fare class M or higher (it may be a problem with other fare classes or higher as well--I use M for the PMU upgrades). I make my request, pick my flights, they give me a fare quote, I confirm with SMS that the Z inventory for upgrades is available, I enter my
four digit security code for my stored credit card, but then instead of getting the confirm/purchase page, I get a page that says "the fare is no longer available." The fare is actually available--and I get it through calling SMS and getting transferred to web support. Still, that's a bit of a pain and I'd rather just do the whole thing on line (other than executing the PMU upgrade with SMS).

I have an up to date Dell computer--XP Professional, an up-to-date version of IE (7.0573.13) so I don't think that has anything to do with the problem (I originally got emails back from Customer Care saying basically there is something wrong with me or my computer). Further, this same issue occurs for my account, my wife's account, and also on her computer and her laptop. Even further, others posted on FT last Fall about having the same problem.

I have received emails last month from DAL saying they were aware of the problem, but it has not yet been solved.

Thanks for starting this thread and looking into these sorts of issues.

I have the same problem booking from MLB to SOF via ATL and PRG. Each time had to be on hold with the websupport folks for more than an hour. No one seems to know what the problem is. This happened on three tickets, same itinerary, then miraculously it worked once, then it happened again last week. Tried to get the agent to waive the fee so I didn't have to sit on hold with websupport forever; no dice.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 9:03 am

Programs: DL PM, Starwood Plat, various others
re:

I can not book tickets using the internet and I have called numerous times with online support not being able to fix the problem and booking the tickets for me. I have done this probably 4-5 times in the last two weeks.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:26 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Diamond, *wood plat, UA 1kc
So, yesterday I am looking for a flight BNA-CDG departing 7/1, returning ZRH-BNA on 7/12. Bunches of NW flights show up. Today, nothing but DL, at any level, whether I search by price or schedule.

Issue Two: Why can I never get JFK-CDG non-stops to be an option when searching for that route? The routing keeps sending me through ATL, or, in this case NW appears, MSP...?
Old Mar 2, 2009, 4:31 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Diamond, *wood plat, UA 1kc
Originally Posted by jack_frost
I can not book tickets using the internet and I have called numerous times with online support not being able to fix the problem and booking the tickets for me. I have done this probably 4-5 times in the last two weeks.
Nor can I. I get a message that tells me the reservation has been made (it hasn't) and told to call tech support with the "Reference Code ", yes blank...It appears not only that DL doesn't want me to use my miles, now they don't want my $$ either. In all 3 cases I just booked on Southwest instead. I don't have time to sit on hold with the tech people b/c of someone's incompetence. .
Old Mar 2, 2009, 7:53 pm

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
This is not a Delta "bug" but don't knoiw where to ask.

On my home pc with Vista Home and NIS 2009, I cannot login to my Delta account. Things were not smooth with NIS 2008, but now cannot get in and don't know what to disable.

On the same home network, I am able to login to my DL account on my laptop running Vista Business and NIS 2009.

How might this change for the better?
Old Mar 6, 2009, 11:41 am

Programs: UA 1K, LA, WN, SPG Plat, MR Gold
Not sure if this has been reported, but if I just click on any of the three tabs (Planning, Traveling, Skymiles), without clicking on a sub tab, I get a page not found error. If I click on a subheading under the tab, no problem.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 10:51 am
Original Poster

what browser are you using for the main tab issue? i'm not able to replicate it, but will continue to try.

also everyone i am EXTREMELY sorry i have torn through updating this, especially given that we've had two maintenance updates to the site this year to address and fix bugs. as i see the items i'm bookmarking the thread/post, but by the time i get home i usually end up with a slew of things i need to get done there too. i will get this update so PLEASE keep reporting them.

again sorry for the lack of updates on this.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Wirelessly posted (Propel: SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/1.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6))

on my blackjack II, windows mobile 6.1, same formatting issue others reported for the account balance. it also says "no activity for thr past 12 months."
also, I check the login "remember me" button, but it never remembers my SM number. perhaps a cookie issue with my browser? FT always rerembers my login.
Old Mar 9, 2009, 1:29 pm

Programs: UA 1K, LA, WN, SPG Plat, MR Gold
Originally Posted by DeltaWebDev
what browser are you using for the main tab issue? i'm not able to replicate it, but will continue to try.

also everyone i am EXTREMELY sorry i have torn through updating this, especially given that we've had two maintenance updates to the site this year to address and fix bugs. as i see the items i'm bookmarking the thread/post, but by the time i get home i usually end up with a slew of things i need to get done there too. i will get this update so PLEASE keep reporting them.

again sorry for the lack of updates on this.
Firefox 3.0.6 on Ubuntu. It takes me to this page: http://www.delta.com/delta/traveling...p?noFlash=true

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.