Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hall of Rants: Whats the Most Random and Pathetic Thing You Can Complain About?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2018, 9:54 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Zorak
Out of curiosity, I clicked on the video link in the "Zorak, Here’s A Look Back At Your 2017 Medallion Year" email that I received from Delta. It reminded me of those children's books you can buy where they insert the name of your choice into the story. Bland generic video with travel "stats" like most visited airport, number of times in D1 and F (separately), and they somehow decided I took 22 "business" trips (99% of my travel is personal, and if I bother to answer the question, I answer that way), and in the "cities you visited using miles" they listed a city where I booked in 2017 for travel in 2018 and haven't actually flown yet
***Alert!!!***

***Erroneous post!!!***

This post belongs here:

"Here’s A Look Back At Your 2017 Medallion Year" Email

DaveTravels - Unofficial night moderator! <depending on where you are, of course>
Old Jan 29, 2018, 9:56 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Heh, I went directly to this thread via Google to post that, didn't realize there was a thread just for the video
Old Jan 29, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Heh, I went directly to this thread via Google to post that, didn't realize there was a thread just for the video
I guess my rant would be that, I didn't get the eMail yet . . . AND . . . there seems to be mere PLATINUMS who DID!!!!!

Old Jan 29, 2018, 10:00 pm

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Out of curiosity, I clicked on the video link in the "Zorak, Here’s A Look Back At Your 2017 Medallion Year" email that I received from Delta. It reminded me of those children's books you can buy where they insert the name of your choice into the story. Bland generic video with travel "stats" like most visited airport, number of times in D1 and F (separately), and they somehow decided I took 22 "business" trips (99% of my travel is personal, and if I bother to answer the question, I answer that way), and in the "cities you visited using miles" they listed a city where I booked in 2017 for travel in 2018 and haven't actually flown yet
Originally Posted by davetravels
I guess my rant would be that, I didn't get the eMail yet . . . AND . . . there seems to be mere PLATINUMS who DID!!!!!

I'm sorry, who are you?
Old Jan 29, 2018, 10:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Mine was completely inaccurate. It says I only did 26K miles. Umm, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a PM if that were the case. I also visited a lot more than nine cities.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by zorak
i'm sorry, who are you?
UKWIA!!!

Old Jan 29, 2018, 11:36 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM

Forget Platinums. This mere Gold received one, and it played the first time I tried to access it...
Old Jan 30, 2018, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by aquamarinesteph
Forget Platinums. This mere Gold received one . . . .
Heavens to Betsy!
aquamarinesteph likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 8:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
I don't recall getting one, but I'd love to see it just to see how inaccurate it will be.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by sethb
I don't recall getting one, but I'd love to see it just to see how inaccurate it will be.
I STILL haven't gotten one!
Old Feb 5, 2018, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by sethb
I STILL haven't gotten one!
I could send you a link to mine. It's just as likely to be accurate for you as it was for me
Old Feb 5, 2018, 10:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
UKWIA!!!

Indeed we do.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 11:13 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
For those of you who keep complaining about reclining seats I'd like to recommend that you book your future flights on Allegiant. The seats on their airplanes don't recline. It's my seat and I'll recline if I want to.
Or when flying on KE being told you can not recline your seat for the 3 hour dinner service.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 4:11 am

I could send you a link to mine. It's just as likely to be accurate for you as it was for me

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Indeed we do.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 5:06 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Delta Studio still had the January movies this past weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.