Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 29, 2021, 7:45 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
Previous thread (now archived): Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2021

This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Gold Guest List (GGL) cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current breakfast options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here, and the current dining options after midday can be found in the second post, or click here. In addition, there are a selection of

- bar snacks, details found in post 4 or you can click here
- tea & coffee list, details found in post 5 or you can click here
- drinks list, details found in post 6 or you can click here
- cocktails list, details in this separate thread click here

The full menu is also available online at t5c.yourmenu.cloud, the password is the same as the other lounges.

There are also photo guides (updated with October menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2021
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2020
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2019
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2018
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights

Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2022

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2022, 10:08 pm

Slightly OT, the Concorde nose cone at the terrace, when was it first placed there? Wonder if during Christmas season it would be decorated like an artistic Christmas tree...
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:39 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JTXC
Can anyone advise me about the switch over from breakfast to rest of the day? I have a 11.15 departure--only ever been in the lounge in the later afternoon.
Staff usually start changing the menus around 1130-1200. For a 1115 flight you would just have breakfast.

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Slightly OT, the Concorde nose cone at the terrace, when was it first placed there? Wonder if during Christmas season it would be decorated like an artistic Christmas tree...
It was there well before Christmas, no decorations were placed on it
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:53 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Slightly OT, the Concorde nose cone at the terrace, when was it first placed there?...
It was installed during the covid restrictions whilst the CCR was closed.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:31 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK

Had my first ever visit at CCR and wasnt overly impressed.

Did concorde dining which was nicely presented, yet smallish dishes. Mackerel main was okay, not great. Starter smoked salmon was not smoked but okay, not great. White was nice.

Bar had slow service. Ambiance overall not the most fantastic.

Given this is what folks tell way above Galleries First, I dont fully second that.
Unless I want to dine nicely, I am just fine with GF, otherwise eating more nicely in town.

each to theirs, just my 2c
haroon145, camdentown and 86BA7 like this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 6:49 am

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
Thanks, KARFA. Was hoping for breakfast, since I expect the main meal on the flight to be lunch. I realised after making my post that for a 11.15 departure I would probably be in the lounge by 9.00--9.30, so surely it would still be breakfast.

Last edited by JTXC; Mar 8, 2022 at 7:01 am
Old Mar 8, 2022, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
... Starter smoked salmon was not smoked but okay, not great. White was nice...
For the benefit of future readers who might be contemplating the salmon, the salmon is actually smoked albeit rather subtle. The salmon is probably my favourite item on the current menu; I do enjoy the subtleness of the smoke, if the smoke is too strong (in any food) I find it repeats on me where this dish doesn't - unless I have two portions!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 7:40 am
Ambassador: Oneworld Alliance

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
For the benefit of future readers who might be contemplating the salmon, the salmon is actually smoked albeit rather subtle. The salmon is probably my favourite item on the current menu; I do enjoy the subtleness of the smoke, if the smoke is too strong (in any food) I find it repeats on me where this dish doesn't - unless I have two portions!
You probably don't share my love of the kippers in that case!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by squeeler
You probably don't share my love of the kippers in that case!
I used to love them too, but they stopped loving me!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by FFlash
Mackerel main was okay, not great.
The mackerel dish is just embarrassing for the Concorde Room; it crops up fairly regularly in Galleries First. Too many of the CCR dishes are also GF dishes on a bigger plate.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by Genius1
The mackerel dish is just embarrassing for the Concorde Room; it crops up fairly regularly in Galleries First. Too many of the CCR dishes are also GF dishes on a bigger plate.
I disagree and it would have been my first choice for me the healthiest (a rich source of omega-3) option on the menu. The only thing which was a little sparse was the greens but I am sure I could get an extra helping or two on request.
FFlash likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 1:39 pm

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by Genius1
When it does appear, I avoid it like the plague. Probably worst entree I've had in there, excluding the horrible vegan burger they had, before the new one.

Generally though, I find the food just fine for what we want from a lounge.

The salmon is also my favourite. I do wish it was a little more smoke, but I get it, the subtle flavor. Two portions!! You will be on a diet soon 😜
Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:10 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by flybymonkey
I disagree and it would have been my first choice for me the healthiest (a rich source of omega-3) option on the menu. The only thing which was a little sparse was the greens but I am sure I could get an extra helping or two on request.
Fair comments. I didnt mean they were bad, I favor healthy food but I was rather commenting against told expectations and real restaurant qualities.
Yes tha salmon was lightly smoked I noted, but too lightly to my palate. Me coming from nordics, usually favor a bit more strong smoke when having smoked lax, although I like gravlax as well.
cheers!
Old Mar 8, 2022, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by flybymonkey
I agree it’s healthy, but it’s a little simple for BA’s flagship lounge.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by JezzaG
Menu was OK but everything seemed to have shrunk in size ….
Not my impression at all to be honest - not in the sense that portions are not small, but in the sense that I don't think that they have changed for years. Of course, some dishes come in larger portions than others, but the default is pretty small and has been for a long time (arguably because it is a lounge for F passengers, and most will want to eat onboard). Dare I remind others that when we are lucky enough to get the popular scallop starters, the serving is exactly 1 scallop per person?
Old Mar 8, 2022, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Yikes, that menu! Can't wait to sample it this weekend.
Genius1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.