Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2023, 12:56 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by Dan Marks
Hello, does anyone know if fast track works at LJU for Gold/Silver on BA flights? I can’t find any information online apart from it works for Finair Flights.

Thanks in advance,
Dan
lju isn't really busy enough in my recent experience to need a fast track security.
Old Jun 11, 2023, 4:09 am

OSL

Am I right in thinking BA do not pay for fast track security at OSL?
Old Jun 11, 2023, 7:48 am

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
Has BA changed permanently to using Gate B17 at MUC? Been through 6 times in 2023 and it is used every time. While I place almost all of the blame on it being a jet bridge gate with no seating at all the concept of priority boarding seems totally lost when they only have one channel and agent checking passports/BP. The lack of capacity for people waiting means that the area is just completely jammed with passengers as well as being lined up into the main gate area which tbh makes it just best if everybody boards at the same time because no way is anyone getting through when they do call by groups. I just check my carry on in to LHR now from MUC and spend more time in the lounge which I do like rather than worrying about having any space for it in the overhead
Old Jun 11, 2023, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by DXB2745
Am I right in thinking BA do not pay for fast track security at OSL?
appears they do pay and it can be used. Just doesn’t show on the BP

Old Jun 30, 2023, 2:07 pm

Hi

Does anyone have any updates about Kos/KGS? The list says it doesn't have fast track security but the airport website says they recently opened a fast track line in security and I was wondering if BA had paid for access?

Dave
Old Jul 10, 2023, 7:51 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Data point - it seems CFU Corfu does have fast track security, and fast track noted on my mobile bp, and when the lady at the entrance scanned it she immediately pointed me to an empty fast track lane. Saved probably 20 minutes there.

Passport control isn’t quite as happy a picture and I have joined quite a long queue unfortunately.
Old Jul 25, 2023, 3:18 pm

Programs: BAEC
Current status at T5 fast track

Checking here if anyone has recent experience with fast track lanes at T5 connections and T5 passport control.
we’re a family traveling with 3 kids US-LHR-IT connecting and back IT-LHR-US with a stopover in London, hence crossing the border. We have a mix of US and EU passports.
thanks!!
Old Jul 25, 2023, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by hyperspace
Checking here if anyone has recent experience with fast track lanes at T5 connections and T5 passport control.
we’re a family traveling with 3 kids US-LHR-IT connecting and back IT-LHR-US with a stopover in London, hence crossing the border. We have a mix of US and EU passports.
thanks!!
There is currently no Fast Track at immigration or Flight Connections.
Old Aug 15, 2023, 3:13 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Priority Security for BA at AMS T3 non schengen

Coming live at 11.15 on 15 AUG 2023

The official announcement which BA guests can enter the gates of paradise
use priority security

(note: AMS has NO priority passport control)

List of eligable for priority security at AMS T3 non schengen

The context where this sign can be found : at T 3 non schengen security upper mezzanine
KARFA and trolleymusic like this.
Old Aug 15, 2023, 3:52 am

Programs: BA Silver
Notice Flybe at the bottom of the left hand side - surely it hasn't been resurrected again !!!
Old Aug 15, 2023, 12:27 pm

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
i guess

This means anyone can slip by to reach priority security even with some outdated / defunct / rebranded stub / status

Nobody bothered to update the lot
Old Aug 16, 2023, 12:53 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Why on the list are Skyteam and Star Alliance member shown with alliance logos but Oneworld is not?
Old Aug 16, 2023, 1:31 am

I bet an intern didn't figure out
how to convert the downloaded from internet OneWorld Logo from fileformats: web.ph / png / tiff / svg
to standard jpg / jpeg
for use in Word97 to send it to the board printers
Old Aug 16, 2023, 6:42 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold, Mariott Gold
I'm BA silver at LGW with 2 parents on my booking.
​​​​​​I know I can bring one guest to fast track with me, can the other parent also join or might they make a fuss about having two guests? We are boarding group 2 but fast track only shows on my app boarding pass.
Old Aug 25, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Gold, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold
MAA (Chennai) new T2

BA has moved to the recently opened international Terminal 2 at Chennai. My experience last Wednesday (GCH, in CW):

Priority boarding: yes. Group 1 called first and separately, after (so very much) pre-boarding.
Fast track for security/emigration: no. But at 0330 (for BA36) the queues were not long.

The new terminal looks very good. It may be worse at other times of the day, but for BA35/36 the whole thing was a breeze.
Radiation Station likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.