Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Galleries Club lounge LHR: Dining menu and food options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2013, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options (2013, 2014, & 2015) for the Galleries Club (GC) lounges in LHR, of which there are three in Terminal 5 (T5A North & South, and T5B). This lounge is open to passengers flying oneworld on a business class ticket, BAEC Silver and oneworld Sapphire card holders. The catering supplier was changed on 2 May 2013 to BaxterStorey.

The current catering options in the GC lounges can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Galleries Club lounge LHR: Dining menu and food options

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2018, 7:38 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alata
This thread reminds me how long the offerings in GC have been the same! It's well past the time where BA changed the menu in GC; it honestly must not have changed since Baxter took over the catering. I cannot express in words how done I am with the bacon roles and 'curries'.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 3:11 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Are there any vegan options available? Any personal experiences of successfully having ordered vegan sandwiches or so?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 4:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
I was quite excited this morning by the addition of hash browns to the breakfast offering in Galleries North.

Is this a true enhancement?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 4:18 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Been flying BA more or less on the regular basis since 2013 and as far as I can remember, the T5/T3 lounge menu has always been pretty much the same. Do they ever change it?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:49 am

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by tigertanaka
I was quite excited this morning by the addition of hash browns to the breakfast offering in Galleries North.

Is this a true enhancement?
Is it the same as the hash browns at T5 arrivals?
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
How do we (collective, Flyertlkers) feel about the cheese omelette rolls?
Old Mar 27, 2018, 3:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by TPRun
They are one of the strangest things ive ever ate however ended up eating 2/3 of them! However I would only ever eat them if im in T5!

I like the bacon and those cheese omlette rolls!
Old Mar 28, 2018, 2:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by tomparskate

They are one of the strangest things ive ever ate however ended up eating 2/3 of them! However I would only ever eat them if im in T5!

I like the bacon and those cheese omlette rolls!
haha - that sounds like a positive response! I like the bacon ones better, I wish they'd do a cheese-free omelette (perhaps I have to ask for it!)
Old Mar 28, 2018, 2:41 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
Originally Posted by TPRun
They are indeed one of the highlights of an early-morning trip to the airport...
Old Apr 8, 2018, 9:59 am

Programs: CAMRA GGL (Gold Card Holder/Lifetime membership)
Can anyone confirm the bacon rolls and egg rolls in Business Class lounge at LHR T5 are served past 0930hrs now (on a Saturday) ??

I am flying with my mother on Saturday at a 1230ish flight. We will get to lounge about 1000hrs ... will we get bacon and egg rolls ?? ??

Thanks Everyone
Old Apr 8, 2018, 10:02 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by hungry
Can anyone confirm the bacon rolls and egg rolls in Business Class lounge at LHR T5 are served past 0930hrs now (on a Saturday) ??
As mentioned in posts upthread about a year ago, the bacon rolls and vegetarian hot roll option (which isn't always egg roll) are available in GC T3, T5 and LGW Club lounges until approximately 11:30 hrs.
hungry likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 10:07 am

Programs: CAMRA GGL (Gold Card Holder/Lifetime membership)
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
As mentioned in posts upthread about a year ago, the bacon rolls and vegetarian hot roll option (which isn't always egg roll) are available in GC T3, T5 and LGW Club lounges until approximately 11:30 hrs.
Thanks so much. What other Veggie rolls have been on offer? Ive only seen egg before.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 10:09 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by hungry
Thanks so much. What other Veggie rolls have been on offer? Ive only seen egg before.
Mushroom bruschetta slices was the one that came to mind.
hungry likes this.
Old May 17, 2018, 10:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Which fancy champagne can one request from a lounge attendant at T5B lounge?
Old May 18, 2018, 2:04 am

Programs: Varies
Originally Posted by DreamTrip
Which fancy champagne can one request from a lounge attendant at T5B lounge?
I just ask for champagne. You don't get to see the bottle,, and staff seem confused when you ask. I did ask the very pleasant lady who served me last time I was in 5B what was being served, and she went to ask but didn't seem sure of the answer by the time she was back. I got the impression that she wasn't asked for champagne very often.

eta it tasted OK and I felt like a bit of an idiot asking a busy lounge attendant to let me know what it was, when I only wanted to know so I could report back here. So I've not asked since.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.