Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Galleries Club lounge LHR: Dining menu and food options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2013, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options (2013, 2014, & 2015) for the Galleries Club (GC) lounges in LHR, of which there are three in Terminal 5 (T5A North & South, and T5B). This lounge is open to passengers flying oneworld on a business class ticket, BAEC Silver and oneworld Sapphire card holders. The catering supplier was changed on 2 May 2013 to BaxterStorey.

The current catering options in the GC lounges can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Galleries Club lounge LHR: Dining menu and food options

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2021, 4:49 am

Fairly new to all this, was in the Galleries Club N in September for about 15 minutes and found it hard to get a seat and didn't have enough time to figure out the QR code ordering.

Got a few hours to pass before a trip to DUB in CE at 2115 on 29th Nov.

From what I can see, it will be QR code ordering from a fairly limited menu. Would I be better to have dinner in a T5 restaurant and then have a few drinks in the lounge?

On a slightly separate note, I am travelling to JFK on BA173 in March, am I safe going to the T5B GC. A quick look shows that 3 JFK's went from B Thirty's yesterday?

Thanks
Old Nov 21, 2021, 10:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
@SandLake yes if you want to eat a meal you would probably be best to eat elsewhere in T5. A few weeks ago (6 Nov) the choice was still very limited. Same cake and afternoon tea (sandwiches) as previously. The 'bean salad' was awful. (Apologies if screenshots are poorly sized).

Old Dec 22, 2021, 9:11 am

This afternoon's club lounge menu is very similar to the one shown above in November:

KARFA likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2021, 8:05 am

Picture of the pie and mash. Pie was excellent.

Last edited by MH1981; Jul 9, 2022 at 9:33 am
Old Dec 30, 2021, 12:44 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
BA have transfered flight to and from GOT to T3 effective 1st of April. Regarding the Galleries First lounge and Á la carte dining, flying CE and being OW Emerald, is á la carte dining eligible to me or is it first class only?
Old Jan 8, 2022, 3:21 am

I think the bacon roll in GC has changed! Last time I was here it was the usual dull dry petit pan. Here it is today:

Alas, although it looks better it is still the same old dry and dull roll. Why can’t they be better? The Greggs breakfast roll is Michelin Star catering by comparison.
bafan, 86BA7 and LancashireFlyer like this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:10 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR
Looks like a menu change on the breakfast roll.

Hash brown gone.

Relish added.

Sausage pattie or Bacon option.

Must have changed Feb 1 as the hash brown was still in the roll on Monday.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by GOTBound
BA have transfered flight to and from GOT to T3 effective 1st of April. Regarding the Galleries First lounge and Á la carte dining, flying CE and being OW Emerald, is á la carte dining eligible to me or is it first class only?
There is no First Dining in the T3 Galleries First lounge anymore as there are no long haul flights - I believe this was scrapped before the pandemic, in fact. When it was available, it was only available for First passengers in the evening after 20:00.

You’d be mad to use the BA lounges - pop along to CX (including the First Class lounge) or QF.
GOTBound and drwook like this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by Genius1
There is no First Dining in the T3 Galleries First lounge anymore as there are no long haul flights - I believe this was scrapped before the pandemic, in fact. When it was available, it was only available for First passengers in the evening after 20:00.

You’d be mad to use the BA lounges - pop along to CX (including the First Class lounge) or QF.
the noodles remain excellent.

I have never used the BA lounge at T3. Always Cathay
Old Feb 2, 2022, 3:03 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Volare Executive / Skyteam Elite+
I've said it before, but the *only* sane reason to pop in the T3 BA lounge is if you're desperate for some black pudding at breakfast time.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 3:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum
You should be able to use the CX lounge. They reopened recently and its way better than the T3 BA.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 3:31 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by Simonp27
Looks like a menu change on the breakfast roll.

Hash brown gone.

Relish added.

Sausage pattie or Bacon option.

Must have changed Feb 1 as the hash brown was still in the roll on Monday.
I’ll survive the hash brown removal if the highlighted becomes and/or 😛
drwook likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2022, 1:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Currently in the B lounge. Only doing a MAN flight today, but thought I'd try it given others on here saying its much quieter. I'm impressed, it is much nicer than the Galleries South I usually frequent.

Also impressed that the roll that comes with the Breakfast roll was soft, usually its hard.

​​​​
Old Mar 2, 2022, 3:15 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Lanson rose

Just in the T5 B lounge - apologies if this has already been covered but they are serving lanson extra age rose which is a step up from what I’ve previously experienced ! Along with the usual nicolas feuillatte
drwook likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 5:30 am

Does anyone know what time the breakfast menu ends and moves to the lunch menu in the Galleries T3 lounge please?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.