Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex & BA Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2012, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by mrtibbs1999

If you use the 1k to buy 3 Motorola irazr from Tesco with 2k clubcard bonus.
Thank you Sir, hadn't seen that.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Originally Posted by dannyrado
What an awful name for a shop.
Nothing wrong with Argos as a name. (Even if the shops leave much to be desired.)
Old Dec 15, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: BA, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, KLM Gold, AB Gold, Accor Plat, BW Diamond, Qantas Svr, Etihad Svr
Originally Posted by dannyrado
Originally Posted by mrtibbs1999

If you use the 1k to buy 3 Motorola irazr from Tesco with 2k clubcard bonus.
Thank you Sir, hadn't seen that.
I don't think tesco wanted it seem for some reason, I had to dig in the HTML for the link, the google results redirect to lesser deals!
Old Dec 15, 2012, 9:59 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by COOLIO
£10 off £50 at testes is good for a gift card to use on petrol
£50 spend on Tesco petrol qualifies for the £10 Foursquare/Amex cashback.

Originally Posted by COOLIO
Can I double check this could be redeemed on a supplementary card as well as the primary?
Yes, though less likely if the supplementary card has the same number (eg, BMI Amex)
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
I wonder where I put that 5p off per litre of fuel voucher I got at Tesco's today.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:54 am
JIP

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Skywards, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by JIP
Just called Amex, they agree that there must be a problem and are sending an enquiry to the rewards team. Bet it'll take forever.
Not too bad after all, Avios posted today. Included 6,000 welcome bonus which I'm still not sure what they are really for.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 3:19 am

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
All the cash back 4 square offers have disappeared from my phone and online. Hope this is a temporary glitch.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Amb, etc..
Amex & BA Master Thread

Can't see any Amex Foursquare offers anymore. Hope the offer hasn't been pulled - was planning a Harvey Nichols trip with a handful of cards!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 5:09 am
dgm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador, HH Diamond.
Amex 4sq

All mine have disappeared. Same on friends and family phones so I assume given all of you having lost yours this is a glitch. It would be v unprofessional to pull at short notice.

Lets hope they fix tomorrow as I also have a fix of HN vouchers to pick up!

Might be worth any of you tweeting 4sq support to raise the issue? I've already done it but more weight behind it might help a quicker fix?
Old Dec 16, 2012, 5:47 am

Mine have all dissappeared also (I am realising this from the Nike Store, Glasgow where I was just about to buy a couple of cheap GC's). So this promo has either came to an early end of this is a tech glitch.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 6:16 am
dgm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador, HH Diamond.
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Mine have all dissappeared also (I am realising this from the Nike Store, Glasgow where I was just about to buy a couple of cheap GC's). So this promo has either came to an early end of this is a tech glitch.
There was a glitch when shop small started for 24 hours. Lets see what happens by tomorrow and also see what @askamex have to say!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 9:08 am

Programs: BA, DC, IC
4Square Question

Sorry if this has been answerd but I have only just set up my account, Ive logged three Ames cards using the same email address each time it says your account is registered, how do they know which card I am using and are they all valid anyway?
Old Dec 16, 2012, 9:41 am

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
You need to register each card with a different 4sq account (ie a different email address) - you then need to log out and in to 4sq with each account. If you have more than a couple of cards I'd recommend keeping a note of which email address is linked to which card!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 10:50 am

Programs: BA, DC, IC
Originally Posted by alanjrobertson
You need to register each card with a different 4sq account (ie a different email address) - you then need to log out and in to 4sq with each account. If you have more than a couple of cards I'd recommend keeping a note of which email address is linked to which card!
Thanks Alan.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 10:50 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
I managed to load the Gap offer on my Amex cards yesterday, and also bought the gift cards so that's all good. Had planned to do the Harvey Nicks run today but this offer vanished from Foursquare. Also planned to use the Tesco offer next week. It will be too bad if they just pulled it without notice...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.