Old Jan 10, 2022, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
The 2020 - 2021 thread is HERE.
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers USA (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2022, 5:15 am

$200 off $1500 for Qantas... Qantas operated flights originating in the US only, so unlikely to be useful for me.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 1:08 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
In addition to my credits finally posting I had an Amex Offer for $25 credit on an annual HBO Max sub.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 9:36 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just FYI--
I used a $25 offer for Blue Apron on March 17. The credit did not show up until April 3. Meanwhile, it disappeared from "added to card," and has not shown up under "savings," either.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
There was an offer on my Hilton and personal Delta cards for 20% off at Kroger up to $10. Not a bad deal since I shop at Kroger a lot anyway.
Yeah, if you live in an area with Krogers, this one is a no-brainer.
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by hotturnip
Yeah, if you live in an area with Krogers, this one is a no-brainer.
I use Kroger a lot, and of course this offer doesn't show up for me. Nor the Delta ones.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 10:33 am

Anyone else had an issue with a credit posting from 1 card but not from an AU card? Had an offer on card and AU and used it on both as always have and so far only 1 credit posted.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
Anyone else had an issue with a credit posting from 1 card but not from an AU card? Had an offer on card and AU and used it on both as always have and so far only 1 credit posted.
I can't even load offers on AU card with a different name -- get an error message that the account already has the offer loaded. I'm not sure yet if that applies to all offers or only to those with that specific AU exclusion.
Happy likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I can't even load offers on AU card with a different name -- get an error message that the account already has the offer loaded. I'm not sure yet if that applies to all offers or only to those with that specific AU exclusion.
Same here. I am surprised some people can still add identical offer to AU card.

One time AMEX even crawled back a credit on a Primary card when another Primary card had the same offer and earned the credit. A call to AMEX the supervisor agreed that should not be crawled back. She initiated a billing dispute. Eventually took another call to get it back.
MaxVO likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 6:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltway
My DW has the $25 off $100 Staples offer. As with the same offer last year, “[n]ot valid for gift cards in bulk purchases,” bulk being the key term here. Got the rebate last year on a single $100 gift-card purchase.
Ditto. We have the $25 offer on both our cards like last year. Yes, GC purchases worked.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 6:18 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
My DW has the $25 off $100 Staples offer.
Is the $25 version on a personal card? We have the $30 version on business cards.
Old Apr 6, 2022, 7:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by mia
Is the $25 version on a personal card? We have the $30 version on business cards.
I have $25 on a business card.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 6:16 am
mia

Originally Posted by mia
We have the $30 version on business cards.
Originally Posted by friedablass
I have $25 on a business card.
There must be a pattern. Our billing address is in Miami, where both Staples and Office depot/Max have stores.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by mia
On a Hilton biz card. Just checked & confirmed this offer last came around for us in March ‘21–same $25 bonus, same card. Curiously, my DW had it then & now, but it wasn’t & isn’t on my own HH biz card. (One possible explanation is that my card is newer. Amex seems less inclined to put offers on new-ish cards IME.)
Old Apr 7, 2022, 6:32 am
mia

,,,,Amex seems less inclined to put offers on new-ish cards IME.)
It may be that the card account did not exist at the time the advertiser agreed to make the Offer. Ad campaigns have budgets.
beltway likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:11 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by mia
There must be a pattern. Our billing address is in Miami, where both Staples and Office depot/Max have stores.
I have both stores locally as well.
mia likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.