Last edit by: mia
The 2020 - 2021 thread is HERE.
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers USA (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
UBER - Spend $15 or more and receive 500 MR points, expires 12/31/22. Can be used up to 5 times.

*For transactions in USD only**Can't be used on Uber One Membership - see terms and conditions
Gift cards excluded as well. Uber Eats, okay.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 3:36 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AA, UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Warning regarding the FedEx 50% back offer

I received the following offer on my business card:
Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to purchase Qualifying Services with FedEx Express and FedEx Ground. Deliveries must be completed by 12/31/2022. Limit of $1,000 back in total statement credits.

I have tried three times to use this offer and each time when I question why I did not receive my 50% back, I am told my shipment does not qualify, but no one can tell me why it does not qualify. Of interest, I had my biz card on file with FedEx before this promotion was introduced and I think that FedEx may be playing games because I just checked my statements for the past six months and prior to the start of this promotion, the transactions were posted differently than they are now. Previously they were clearly labeled as a "shipping" charge, now they are labeled as "other" and are also not qualifying for the 1.5 points bonus.

YMMV
Old Dec 13, 2022, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by gnomie
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Business Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more purchases in-store at Lowe's or online at lowes.com by 12/31/2022.
physical gift card purchase on lowes.com did not trigger the credit, but in store gift card purchases did. online purchase came through as BUYATAB.
murphy and jamesteroh like this.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 6:59 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
If a purchase is eligible for more than one offer, do they stack? I have a $9 off Paramount purchase. My $9.99 purchase posted last night, and I got multiple emails congratulating me on using my offer - one of them refers to the $9 credit which I'd expected, but the others refer to 10% back on streaming offer. Neither offer posted to my account yet. It's not much money, but I'd sure prefer the $9 offer to the 10% back if only one applies, especially because it's good for 2 more months. (of course it would be wonderful, and would wipe off my whole purchase, if both apply)
Old Dec 14, 2022, 7:04 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by ehallison
If a purchase is eligible for more than one offer, do they stack? I have a $9 off Paramount purchase. My $9.99 purchase posted last night, and I got multiple emails congratulating me on using my offer - one of them refers to the $9 credit which I'd expected, but the others refer to 10% back on streaming offer. Neither offer posted to my account yet. It's not much money, but I'd sure prefer the $9 offer to the 10% back if only one applies, especially because it's good for 2 more months. (of course it would be wonderful, and would wipe off my whole purchase, if both apply)
Generally yes they do stack, in my experience. (They can also stack with "inherent" card benefits, like a Grubhub offer stacking with the $10 monthly restaurant credits on the Gold card or a department stores offer stacking with the Saks credit on the Platinum card.)
Old Dec 14, 2022, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
As a data point for the walmart offer, phyical gift cards appear to be triggering the offer if bought online. I was a few dollars short on an online order a couple days ago and added a $5 physical gift card to see what would happen and got the email last night saying I had redeemed the offer.

I think I'm going to buy a $40 gift card online once I'm sure the offer posts, I don't shop at Walmart much but they can be used at sams
Visconti likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
$50 off $50 at inKind which seems to be a relatively hard to use prepaid dining program. My family has passed around referrals to each other that seem to stack so we are getting $75-$100 each for free if we can find a way to use them. Some areas (LA, NY, Chicago) seem to have more participating restaurants.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 7:21 am
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by highops
$50 off $50 at inKind which seems to be a relatively hard to use prepaid dining program. My family has passed around referrals to each other that seem to stack so we are getting $75-$100 each for free if we can find a way to use them. Some areas (LA, NY, Chicago) seem to have more participating restaurants.
Had this on many of my family’s authorized user cards but none triggered the credit. Had to escalate each one with Amex chat - and wait and see.
Old Dec 15, 2022, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by highops
There isn’t an inKind partner in every city, but I would not describe a program with a 527-location footprint as hard to use.

Granted, that count includes some places that are more cafe than restaurant (Bluestone Lane, 35 locations). OTOH, if you’re a Jose Andres fan and/or near DC, you’ve hit the jackpot.
murphy likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2022, 7:13 pm

anyone get credited for the Amex Offer spend $300 get $60 with Delta?
Old Jan 17, 2023, 6:57 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Join the new thread here:
Amex Offers (USA) 2023

Last edited by mia; Jan 18, 2023 at 7:21 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.