FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
The 2020 - 2021 thread is HERE.
Print Wikipost

Amex Offers USA (2022)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2022, 11:30 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Spend $75 on cell phone bill (one or more transactions) get $5 back, up to 4x. Not as exciting as most offers but $20 is $20. Now to see if they've fixed Google Fi crediting issues...
Old Feb 11, 2022, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by Zorak
Spend $75 on cell phone bill (one or more transactions) get $5 back, up to 4x. Not as exciting as most offers but $20 is $20. Now to see if they've fixed Google Fi crediting issues...
Unfortunately, the offer on both of my Amex BCE cards is a $125 spend for a $5 rebate. Oh well.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Zorak
They haven't, per me asking recently in the biz plat thread.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
What a worthwhile offer! A whole dollar!? You shouldn't have Wired...

Points Scrounger likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 5:12 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
What a worthwhile offer! A whole dollar!? You shouldn't have Wired...

First year's subscription price is $5, but, yes, a buck off is not exactly a compelling case.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 10:51 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by Gig103
Delta Airlines: Spend $300 or more, get $100 back
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 5/31/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms.

GCs are excluded as usual, but sometimes the offers work anyway. Figured I'd post to see if anyone has tried it yet?
Originally Posted by zebranz
I did two in December (on different cards) and now have another spend $400 get $100 (expiring 3.31.22). I bought gift cards and did receive the credit.
Just another data point - I booked a trip ($225) and 2 x $50 e-gift cards and received the credit.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 1:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
First year's subscription price is $5, but, yes, a buck off is not exactly a compelling case.
I look at money like this, when I can take a dollar and throw it on the sidewalk and walk away and not even think about it, then it's of no value to me. A penny, I could do that but not a dollar. So, a dollar still has value "to me"😀
mia and levilevi like this.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those who used the $25 on a $45 Sam's new member offer, how long it takes the offer changed from Added to Saving tab?

I signed up online at Sam's site (the AMEX offer does not have specific link, can be done online or at the store) on Jan 30th using a Sam's own promotion on its site. The transaction stayed in Pending until Feb 4th, posted as dated Feb 3rd. It has been a week since but the offer still shows under Added.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 4:39 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
Unfortunately, the offer on both of my Amex BCE cards is a $125 spend for a $5 rebate. Oh well.
Me, too.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:27 pm

Programs: UA Au Marriott Ti Hilton C
Just another data point - I booked a trip ($225) and 2 x $50 e-gift cards and received the credit.
I added the offer to my Platinum card last week and now it’s disappeared. I used the chat feature with Amex and they said there was no such offer this year.

Any ideas on this one?
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:39 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by 1120
I added the offer to my Platinum card last week and now it’s disappeared. I used the chat feature with Amex and they said there was no such offer this year.

Any ideas on this one?
If you are referring to the Delta Airlines offer, Spend $400 for $100, they should be able to find it if you refer to POID: K36R:0001.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
For those who used the $25 on a $45 Sam's new member offer, how long it takes the offer changed from Added to Saving tab?

I signed up online at Sam's site (the AMEX offer does not have specific link, can be done online or at the store) on Jan 30th using a Sam's own promotion on its site. The transaction stayed in Pending until Feb 4th, posted as dated Feb 3rd. It has been a week since but the offer still shows under Added.
Mine never moved from the Added to Saving tab prior to Amex actually gave the credit. I did not receive the "Congratulations, you just used your offer" email like other offers either. However after about 4-5 weeks the credit appeared in my account.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by B747SP
Mine never moved from the Added to Saving tab prior to Amex actually gave the credit. I did not receive the "Congratulations, you just used your offer" email like other offers either. However after about 4-5 weeks the credit appeared in my account.
Thanks for the info.

Same here - never receive a Congrat email. As long as it would eventually post I can wait thru the 4 to 5 weeks. If still not posts, then do a chat to follow up.

The crazier thing is. Sam's still has not mailed out the physical card. I was at the club last Friday and checked if the club could give me a card. The club said this year they changed to have all cards to be "Blue" cards but ran out of stock. Right now they have no idea new cards would be mailed. CS printed out a little chit with bar code for me to use, said if I lost it, just dropped by the CS desk to get a new print.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 6:42 am

Programs: Independent
Originally Posted by 1120

Any ideas on this one?
I noticed that this happened to me as well . Let me know what you find out.
Old Feb 18, 2022, 9:29 pm

Delta Airlines: Spend $300 or more, get $100 back
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 5/31/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms.

GCs are excluded as usual, but sometimes the offers work anyway. Figured I'd post to see if anyone has tried it yet?
Purchased a eGC via this link on desktop https://www.delta.com/egift/eGiftPur...D_eGift_Launch (You have to do it on desktop not mobile or the DL app as I read on DoC/SD that if you do it through the mobile, DL app, or from the other gift card link on a desktop on delta.com which has "Cash Star" at the bottom then they all code as something different and won't credit.)
Charged posted the next day as "Delta Air Lines Atlanta"
Credit posted the day after that.
Global Adventurer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.