Wiki Posts
Search

Report Amex website problems here

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2014, 8:11 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by little bunny
...when I log in to see rates and availability I get the "We're Sorry" message..
If you look at this page:

https://www.americanexpressfhr.com/s...l/gateway.rvlx

...there are two places where you can login. Don't use the Blue LOG IN in the upper right. Instead try the link embedded in this text: Platinum Card® members log in for rates and availability.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 8:33 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Anyone Cdn Amex having trouble accessing FHR

Didn't notice this issue until today. Not sure if it's something on my end or Amex is having some website issue. I'm logged in and whenever I search for hotels none of the FHR sites would show up. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

edit: Nevermind, seems to be working now.

Last edited by GateGuardian; Sep 3, 2014 at 8:37 am Reason: edit: Nevermind, seems to be working now.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by mia
If you look at this page:

https://www.americanexpressfhr.com/s...l/gateway.rvlx

...there are two places where you can login. Don't use the Blue LOG IN in the upper right. Instead try the link embedded in this text: Platinum Card® members log in for rates and availability.
Yes, the issue still persists today after 8 months!! Maybe it's time to give them another call
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:21 am

amex fine resort and hotels

I hve been getting error message the last few days. Can someone confirm that the website is down for booking?
Old Jan 15, 2015, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA, VX, QF, EY, VA
Originally Posted by hqly2001
I hve been getting error message the last few days. Can someone confirm that the website is down for booking?
Yup. Doesn't load.

They really need to ditch the Adobe Flash interface.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 12:45 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
the FHR page loads correctly for me, using Chrome on Windows XP.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:34 pm

Programs: MR/SPG Plat, HH Gold, DL PM
I got an email with a link to add my new card to online account management, but when I enter the requested information (birth year and zip) I get an error message saying the system is down. This has been going on for two days.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by Saidoh
I got an email with a link to add my new card to online account management, but when I enter the requested information (birth year and zip) I get an error message saying the system is down. This has been going on for two days.
Same goes for me, was just approved for the Biz Plat.
Old May 5, 2015, 9:57 am

Amex travel hotel booking site down (Canada)

When I log in to the amex travel site and attempt to do a hotel booking (wanting to see which are offering gold benefits, etc) I get an error message telling me to call in. Of course their hours are 9:30 5:30 ET, so I can't do that while I'm at work. The flights, etc seem to work, but not hotels. I've tried various browsers so that isn't the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Old May 5, 2015, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by mplflyer
When I log in to the amex travel site and attempt to do a hotel booking (wanting to see which are offering gold benefits, etc) I get an error message telling me to call in. Of course their hours are 9:30 5:30 ET, so I can't do that while I'm at work. The flights, etc seem to work, but not hotels. I've tried various browsers so that isn't the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Nope it seems to work for me
Old May 5, 2015, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by zer0k1
Nope it seems to work for me
Odd. I'll have to call. It works for flights, or it works if I don't log in, but otherwise I get an error. Thanks.
Old Jun 22, 2015, 2:52 pm

After adding a fourth card to my account I'm receiving the 'old' website again. Anyone else have this?
Old Jul 14, 2015, 6:49 am

Programs: BAEC Brown, Hilton Gold
Been unable to add my SPG membership details to the MR transfer system for the past few weeks. Had to call them eventually. The phone rep said to try adding leading zeros, but this made no different and still errored out.

Adding other MR partners (BAEC) seemed to work OK.

Regards

Neil
Old Jul 14, 2015, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by trouble747
After adding a fourth card to my account I'm receiving the 'old' website again. Anyone else have this?
Well I started getting the 'new' website again when signing in last week...but now I'm back to the old one. Very strange.
Old Jul 19, 2015, 11:40 am

Programs: Aeroplan, British Airways, Alaska
When I log into my Amex account I select "View and Redeem Points" and then select "My Points"

In the past it always gave me a list of all the member reward transactions from my different cards.

For the past 2 weeks it takes me to a list of links, none of which take me to the correct page. Amex customer service has been trying to help me without success.

Has anyone experienced this?

I will try and post a screenshot.

Last edited by mia; Jul 19, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.