Wiki Posts
Search

Report Amex website problems here

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2013, 9:42 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
USA Scheduled: August 30 - September 1, 2013

Our systems will be undergoing maintenance from Friday, August 30th until approximately 7:00 AM EDT on Sunday, September 1st. You may experience limited access to your account information both on our website and when calling into our Customer Service Call Centers. Your pending charges, account alerts, and credit line information will be unavailable, and you may experience delays when making a payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your patience while we improve our systems.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA1K MM, JL JMB SAPPHIRE, Marriott Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Unhappy MR Activity Detail, SE NAME NOT FOUND?

Just logged into my MR account through Points Summary - Activity Detail and found all the description were " SE NAME NOT FOUND", is this MR website's glitch or my account's problem?

Old Oct 22, 2013, 9:31 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
MR Rewards site down?

For several days I have not been able to access my rewards site.
I keep getting this error:

WE'RE SORRY We apologize for the inconvenience, the system is currently unavailable. Please try your request again by refreshing the page.

If you require further assistance please call Membership Rewards® Customer Service at 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276). CODE: CA02-101 Would you like to... Search for Rewards
See your Membership Rewards Points Summary
If I click on "Search for Rewards", that site works, but there is a message in red at the top that says:

As we update systems, online/phone services will be down. Please try again later
What gives?
Old Oct 28, 2013, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

AMEX website problems?

Been trying to schedule payments for my AMEX cards since last week.

It seems every time I select a card to make a payment, I get the following message:
We're Sorry... We are currently upgrading our site to improve American Express Online Services. During this time you may experience intermittent system delays.
I'm ahead of schedule, so I can always send a check, but this seems to be going on forever.

Is it me?
Old Oct 28, 2013, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by g_leyser
For several days I have not been able to access my rewards site.
I keep getting this error:

If I click on "Search for Rewards", that site works, but there is a message in red at the top that says:

What gives?
I am having a similar problem when I am trying to redeem TripFlex rewards. I can get in and see my points, but cannot do this online redemption. Time is of the essence, too, since there's a bonus that expires on Thursday...
Old Oct 29, 2013, 11:41 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
I called the Plat line and they were able to fix it. YMMV.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
MR transfers down?

I've been trying for two days to transfer some MR pts and i keep getting this message:

" We apologize for the inconvenience, but the system cannot process your redemption or transfer at this time. Please try your request again later. If you require immediate assistance, please call Membership Rewards® Customer Service at 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276).
Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET (Monday - Friday) and 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. ET (Saturday and Sunday)."

Anyone else having this problem?
Old Dec 3, 2013, 9:35 am
Suspended

Programs: Fly paid F and J. AA EXP. DL PM.
Is FHR site down?

Yesterday I tried looking around for hotel options on FHR for a trip in Jan and received error messages. Same today.

Anyone else having problems? Is the site down?

(Yes, I know I can call. But prefer to look at all the options myself without going through them with a rep.)
Old Dec 3, 2013, 1:36 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Working okay right now.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 3:06 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AS Gold75k, WN CP, Starwood Gold
Works for me right now too
Old Jan 29, 2014, 3:24 am

FHR website under maintenance forever?

Whenever I try to access the system, I get the "We're sorry" message. I can browse hotels but when I log in to actually look up rates and reserve, it doesn't work. A customer rep told me that it would be up again in about 4 hours, but I have been experiencing this issue since December. Is it just me?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:49 am

bump

Help anyone?

I called the number on the back of the card and got transferred to their travel desk... and was about to be transferred back to the customer service! Nobody seems to know how to fix the problem!
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:58 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
americanexpressfhr.com works correctly for me. Have you tried using an alternate browser and clearing cookies (or opening a Private/Incognito window)?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Tak
When I tried to access the AMEX FHR site online, it shows as follows
" We are sorry, our system is not responding prpperly " after inputting ID and Password.

Is this a problem by firewall or something?

I can access to my account and all history after the ID and Password are input, but no access to the FHR site.

Thanks in advance!
The exact same issue I'm having right now!
But AMEX rep could access the site...
Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by mia
americanexpressfhr.com works correctly for me. Have you tried using an alternate browser and clearing cookies (or opening a Private/Incognito window)?
Yes, mia. I tried accessing from my work (IE) too. Tried Safari, Firefox, deleted cookies, etc. I'm able to browse hotels, but when I log in to see rates and availability I get the "We're Sorry" message..

Last edited by little bunny; Jan 30, 2014 at 4:36 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.