Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report Amex website problems here

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: BA GfL
Originally Posted by pcharles
Because its coding to past link avenue which creates disconnect for the current offer.
OK, is there a way around it? I already cleared cookies/cache and that didn't help.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 8:10 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by travelmad478
cleared cookies/cache and that didn't help.
Did you try using a Private/Incognito browser tab, or simple a different browser brand?
Old Aug 15, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by travelmad478
Is there a reason why/workaround for Amex's website giving me an error screen when I try to go to the shorter application for existing cardmembers?
I would have just filled out the long form. Would have been done by now. At least you know that the long form works. I wouldn't mess with the promo too much by trying to trick the system just to save time, but that's just me.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 8:14 am

Programs: BA GfL
Originally Posted by mromero07
I would have just filled out the long form. Would have been done by now. At least you know that the long form works. I wouldn't mess with the promo too much by trying to trick the system just to save time, but that's just me.
That's pretty much where I am right now. Waiting for responder #1 to send the referral.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 3:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, TK Elite
Can't transfer points to NH

I'm having a problem in point transfer to NH. This is my first time transferring points so I don't know whether this is just temporary or I'm doing something wrong.

I want to transfer some points to my wife's and daughter's NH accounts. I went to the NH point transfer page, input the amount of points I want to transfer, and hit "transfer this amount" button. The first problem was that the cart first showed twice the number of points I'd put in the previous page, although I could fix this by hitting "edit" button and inputting the correct number. Then I hit "proceed to checkout" and input two codes for card verification. However, next page shows an error message "We apologize for the inconvenience, the system is currently unavailable. Please try your request again by refreshing the page" and of course refreshing the page doesn't go anywhere.

I've tried this several times since last evening but no luck. Has anyone encountered this? If so, any solution? Thanks in advance.

Edit: nevermind. I just had to link the accounts before trying to transfer.

Last edited by MtRoot; Aug 18, 2012 at 3:21 pm
Old Aug 18, 2012, 5:21 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, Marriot LTG
this new website sucks!

i'm trying to add a new bank account and it won't accept my account number, the field only takes up to 15 digits while mine is 17 digits. funny that every other site I've ever had to put in into works, and my paycheck is direct deposited into this account.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
website showing dup transactions

nearly all the transactions I've made are showing twice in the online statement. Funny that it's only 'nearly' , a few are only printed once

The total appears correct though
Old Sep 26, 2012, 12:50 am

Relax until your statement cuts. Almost always it is an Auth pending
Old Sep 26, 2012, 6:39 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life; BAEC Gold Guest List; Accor Gold.
Can't find any other mention of this problem, but maybe I'm looking for something too specific - apologies if so.

Anyway, for some time now, I've been trying to transfer MR points to my Flying Blue account (I set up the 'link' between the accounts some time ago, and I've had no trouble transferring before).

I go through the usual process, selecting my Flying Blue account from the list of 'accepted' transfer partners, then I enter the number of points to transfer, click the 'I accept the terms' box, continue and press 'Confirm Transfer'.

I then get the message "Sorry there's been an error: the reward is no longer available!" (or something similar).

Anyone else having such problems? Anyone know how to fix it?

Cheers.

-- Henry
Old Oct 25, 2012, 2:46 pm

Canadian Platinum site down?

is the Platinum site down for Canadian holders? cant see to access it..
Old Oct 25, 2012, 2:54 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
The Platinum site will be available soon.

We apologize for keeping you waiting. In the meantime, your Platinum Service is available as always at 1-800-263-1616.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:51 pm

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
19h52 EDT - no issues getting into the Canadian Platinum site
Old Oct 25, 2012, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by beep88
The Platinum site will be available soon.

We apologize for keeping you waiting. In the meantime, your Platinum Service is available as always at 1-800-263-1616.
yup

Originally Posted by PreferBulkhead
19h52 EDT - no issues getting into the Canadian Platinum site
u didnt get that msg? ^
Old Oct 25, 2012, 6:23 pm

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
I did not get any message - able to access the site, log in, etc etc...
Old Oct 26, 2012, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by PreferBulkhead
I did not get any message - able to access the site, log in, etc etc...
so u r able to access the Platinum Benefits site?...like I can login and see balance and statements...only get error if I click on Platinum Benefits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.