Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by MQS007
Though I preferred it when it cad the creamy cheese stuff in it,.....
Cheese! That's what that stuff was. I always wondered.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 4:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tax Dude
Cheese! That's what that stuff was. I always wondered.
Was the omelette even an omelette ?
Old Nov 18, 2014, 4:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE*2MM. SPG Plat life
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
World's most expensive omelette....
Second, Don't forget about the 4 Seasons Hotel.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mapleg
I don't know how you folks can miss that omelette. Even when starving I am lucky if I can even eat 1/2 of it.
I actually really like it.

I mean it's nothing compared to the last $20 omelette I had at a hotel a few weeks ago, but it's still good.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:15 pm

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
The omelette is the best part of early morning J flights on the little E90's from YVR - YYC/YEG
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:19 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Originally Posted by Sean Peever
The omelette is the best part of early morning J flights on the little E90's from YVR - YYC/YEG
Yep, I took one of those last week. It's gotten so bad that I don't even want fly to AB at anytime after the bfast cutoff. Not sure if it's worth buying a latitude western commuter pass for next year so I can still enjoy that omelette. $155 an omelette.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I love that omelette. Seriously i'll go out of my way to get eupd to J just to eat it. That and a ton of G&T's on the 7am flight from YVR to YYZ It's 7pm somewhere ok? Don't judge, I quit every morning. LOL
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by Nitehawk
Yep, I took one of those last week. It's gotten so bad that I don't even want fly to AB at anytime after the bfast cutoff. Not sure if it's worth buying a latitude western commuter pass for next year so I can still enjoy that omelette. $155 an omelette.

After you buy the western FP, the omelette will no longer be available
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by 24left
After you buy the western FP, the omelette will no longer be available
That would be a deal breaker for me
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:53 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

I recall many, many...MANY years ago, flying with a company called Wardair. On a flight from YUL-YYZ, in Y a full service breakfast was served. An omelette, with real pork sides, and potatoes. Metal cutlery, mini plastic salt and pepper shakers. linen napkins.

In Y... On a 1 hour flight.

Oh how times have changed.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by PLeblond
I recall many, many...MANY years ago, flying with a company called Wardair. On a flight from YUL-YYZ, in Y a full service breakfast was served. An omelette, with real pork sides, and potatoes. Metal cutlery, mini plastic salt and pepper shakers. linen napkins.

In Y... On a 1 hour flight.

Oh how times have changed.
You're making me tear up. Wardair was before my times (as a human being), but how I wish I was alive for that. I've only heard stories!
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
You're making me tear up. Wardair was before my times (as a human being), but how I wish I was alive for that. I've only heard stories!
There is no way you're THAT young! They were still around in '89! Either that or I'm starting to really feel old.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
First world problems - omelette division

Sometimes the highlight of my day is FT discussions on food.

I am certainly NOT dismissing the raging debate over why you guys want your morning omelette. On a plane. At the crack of dawn, give or take. Not sure I'd pay $100+ for it unless it came with oh say a really nice Merlot, some gourmet chips, a chocolate dipping fountain, dancers, strobe lights.....onion rings...

There was the other thread where we debated the like or dislike of the salad dressing in international J, or there was that complaint about the non-meal dried-up spec of a piece of banana bread to LHR, or the debate about the brick of leather a.k.a the beef selection on TATL - and how to get the crew to cook it just right.

You all just make my day.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by 24left
Sometimes the highlight of my day is FT discussions on food.

I am certainly NOT dismissing the raging debate over why you guys want your morning omelette. On a plane. At the crack of dawn, give or take. Not sure I'd pay $100+ for it unless it came with oh say a really nice Merlot, some gourmet chips, a chocolate dipping fountain, dancers, strobe lights.....onion rings...

There was the other thread where we debated the like or dislike of the salad dressing in international J, or there was that complaint about the non-meal dried-up spec of a piece of banana bread to LHR, or the debate about the brick of leather a.k.a the beef selection on TATL - and how to get the crew to cook it just right.

You all just make my day.
Hey I'm all for my omelette, gourmet chips, fountain, chez paree dancers, strobe lights and onion rings. It's worth my LMU, ok? hahaha
Old Nov 18, 2014, 7:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Hey I'm all for my omelette, gourmet chips, fountain, chez paree dancers, strobe lights and onion rings. It's worth my LMU, ok? hahaha
I spent $69 the other day for a TOD upgrade on United LAX-SFO in the morning, and I passed out before departure and woke up on landing.

I don't even know what food was offered!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.