Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Summary of North America Executive class meal service

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:06 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
"Bread weapon".

I like that and shall steal it in the future.
Benner and brewster like this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 5:19 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Benner
Yesterday’s AC122. The main was decent (the pasta and broccoli were good and the chicken was edible) and the Nanaimo bar made an appearance. Pretty much ate everything except for the canned tuna and the bread weapon.

My last transcon, the SD (who was excellent) proactively had the bread warmed in the wrapper. The bread was warm and soft. Nice touch by a very thoughtful SD.
Old Aug 21, 2021, 1:37 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
At the suggestion of a number of forum members, this thread is being retired and supplanted with a new one:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-...h-america.html

Adam Smith
AC Forum Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.