Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

2022 schedule updates - new/cancelled routes, frequency/equipment changes, etc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2022 schedule updates - new/cancelled routes, frequency/equipment changes, etc

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2022, 11:09 pm

I see the 787 is scheduled to make an appearance YVR-YYC-YVR

Old Apr 29, 2022, 10:52 am

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Nonstop flight from YYZ to PVR in May 2022

I cant seem to figure out if Air Canada flies non stop from Toronto to PVR in May 2022.
Anybody knows if it does, and if yes in what days of the week?
Also any other airlines that would fly direct to PVR from Toronto?
Thank you.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 10:57 am

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by ticu
I cant seem to figure out if Air Canada flies non stop from Toronto to PVR in May 2022.
Anybody knows if it does, and if yes in what days of the week?
Also any other airlines that would fly direct to PVR from Toronto?
Thank you.
You can view the complete Air Canada timetable here. Alternatively, Google Flights will help you sort through the options. Doing a quick search, WestJet is the only carrier flying direct in May and it's once weekly (Fridays) from YYZ.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 11:01 am

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Originally Posted by WesternCDN
You can view the complete Air Canada timetable here. Alternatively, Google Flights will help you sort through the options. Doing a quick search, WestJet is the only carrier flying direct in May and it's once weekly (Fridays) from YYZ.
Thank you I will check the schedule. I see on Flight Stats they fly non stop today and tomorrow but May is to far out.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 11:24 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Originally Posted by WesternCDN
Thanks for sharing. Hadn't realized they still issued these timetables even in digital form.

One interesting thing I noticed is YYZ to ZRH is showing connections via DEL and DXB, which is very unusual. Didn't think these were legal connections and I've certainly never seen Europe fights connecting via India or the ME offered on AC.com.
WesternCDN likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 11:25 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by tracon
A short run for a big bird. Must be tourist season again.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 11:53 am

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by ticu
Thank you I will check the schedule. I see on Flight Stats they fly non stop today and tomorrow but May is to far out.
AC's last YYZ-PVR flight of the season is tomorrow, it restarts on Oct 2.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 2:43 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, *G, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC, Enterprise Plat
Surprised to see YYC-LAS gone. Don't remember a time where there wasn't at least one direct per day.
Old Apr 29, 2022, 6:15 pm

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold

Looks like it is feeding either of the FRA or LHR flight as the return leg to YVR is less than 30 minutes after arrival in YYC... so whatever is coming from LHR or FRA will feed the return leg... Reminds me of the 767 repo passenger flight YYZ-YOW to service YOW-LHR
Old May 2, 2022, 10:13 pm

Just heard from a source in Vancouver that the Vancouver-Osaka Kansai (YVR-KIX) route will indeed be resuming this summer (surprise decision!?!?), supposedly 4x weekly using the 788 and at the expense of YVR-ZRH (which will lose service)

This wasn't mentioned in that ACA presentation deck leaked before so I imagine that this is a surprise decision by ACA and it's prompted by... something...
Old May 3, 2022, 9:21 am

Ladsst year during Covid they had a page on the website showing where they were flying as well as the next 2 months what they were adding. Is there still a way to see that. Trying to figure out where to go but only want to fly direct or with a small layover in YYZ

Thanks
Old May 10, 2022, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by daisukiman
Just heard from a source in Vancouver that the Vancouver-Osaka Kansai (YVR-KIX) route will indeed be resuming this summer (surprise decision!?!?), supposedly 4x weekly using the 788 and at the expense of YVR-ZRH (which will lose service)

This wasn't mentioned in that ACA presentation deck leaked before so I imagine that this is a surprise decision by ACA and it's prompted by... something...
I do not believe japan is going to open in the summer in any way that is not a convoluted mess for tourism. I truly want to be dead dead wrong. So for once, I hope I am wrong.
Old May 10, 2022, 7:35 pm

A week later AC is still selling YVR-ZRH but not YVR-KIX.
noobynoob likes this.
Old May 10, 2022, 8:38 pm

A week later AC is still selling YVR-ZRH but not YVR-KIX.
ya. Japan is still having a hard time scheduling the meeting to decide when the other meeting to talk about having a meeting to discuss the actual potential changes will take place to reduce quarantine for group tours to 5 days after multiple PCR tests before departure and mandatory booster and possible 4th dose after 90 days from 3rd and heck knows what other ridiculous ideas. Possibly a special Visa that requires you to have a special issued 判子
Old May 11, 2022, 4:05 am

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport

I think it's too far in. How many travellers book Japan at the last minute? Europe is performing very solidly. Even Westjet added a YYC-FCO flight.
Osaka? Confident it will be back next year!
Topcare likes this.

Last edited by ACYYZ/SD; May 11, 2022 at 4:14 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.