Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:32 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus (A3), Miles & More (LH)
The email/notification from A3 has just been sent out.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by Alexandros Bravos
The email/notification from A3 has just been sent out.
Concerning melintzanosalata?
Old Dec 6, 2017, 9:18 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold

FRA-ATH - J Dessert, evening flight

FRA-ATH - J Main, evening flight

FRA-ATH - J Starter, evening flight

ATH-FRA - J Breakfast
Old Dec 7, 2017, 2:11 am
Original Poster

ATH-IST Y MEAL Olympic Air

Short hop friendly crew . Chicken and cheese sandwich. Two drinks runs which was impressive for the flight time.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by KLouis
Concerning melintzanosalata?
Posted under the wrong thread my friend It should have been under the "Award ticket search now shows Star Alliance flights thread.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 5:06 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
6 flights this month in C with A3 and always impressed by the service + food quality : i would kill for the moussaka with veal. Amazing dish.
The mastifha dessert (i don't know the name) WAS amazing too.

Just wondering when the octopus is back because i loved it very much, little bit tired of the greek salade )))

Overall congrats to A3 for such a constant quality and service.

PS : wine list is always amazing but would love A3 allows us to buy bottles onboard, this would be amazing (tried to find some at the duty free but was not available).
Old Dec 22, 2017, 3:37 am
Original Poster

It is now possible for Business Class passengers to pre order their meal via the App.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 4:22 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
It is now possible for Business Class passengers to pre order their meal via the App.
You mean special meals? Or select which regular meal option one would like?
Old Dec 22, 2017, 4:43 am

Programs: Miles&Bonus *G
Originally Posted by DELLAS
In addition to Xandrios' question, when/where is this available? At OLCI? I didn't notice anything when I checked in for my flight tomorrow - could it also be that you have iOS and it's not available on the Android version yet?
Old Dec 23, 2017, 10:11 pm

I saw the update in the latest iOS version. Indeed, there is the option under your Bookings, but as far as I heard, initially it will be applied only to some routes (BCN, CDG and maybe one more) with the goal of being applied to every route in S18.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 4:45 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
So this is about the regular meals then? The option to choose a special meal has been available for a while already.

I checked some bookings for AMS and DUS, and it only offers the ability to choose special meals so far. Does anyone here hold a booking to the supported destinations?
Old Dec 24, 2017, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
So this is about the regular meals then? The option to choose a special meal has been available for a while already.

I checked some bookings for AMS and DUS, and it only offers the ability to choose special meals so far. Does anyone here hold a booking to the supported destinations?
no, it will be for pre-ordering your meal. I have an AMS-ATH as well and cannot see anything, although there is only a checkbox which says “I will select during the flight” or sth like that.

i am guessing that they also would like to reduce doubles, although if you are upgraded last minute or if you simply don’t want to pre-order they will still have to account for you.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 12:08 am

Just checked my bookings (ATH-AMS, ATH-LHR) and would like to also confirm that one may only select special meals.

Besides the above, a few months ago I raised the question under this thread, whether the kids' meal in Y is the same as in C.

After taking the ATH-VIE morning flight last Saturday, I would like to confirm that the kids' meal in C has no similarities to the one in Y. Photos have been taken and together with the ones from tomorrow's VIE-ATH evening flight will soon be posted.

Happy holidays to everyone !!
Old Dec 27, 2017, 2:55 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

2 breakfast flight

TBS-ATH - no menu, only offered Omelette with Herbs

Breakfast between TBS-ATH - Omelette with Herbs

Between ATH-AMS, there was a full menu with 2 choices, the above omelette or scramble eggs. I took the 2nd option.

ATH-AMS breakfast: Scrambled eggs

ATH-AMS breakfast: Scrambled eggs. Tasted good. The small cake like cookie seems to be a Greek festive thing, I don't know what's it is called. Was also available in the lounge.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 3:39 am

Originally Posted by nldogbert
...[snip]...The small cake like cookie seems to be a Greek festive thing, I don't know what's it is called. Was also available in the lounge.
μελομακάρονο (melomakarono). Only found around Christmas (December-mid January). Half of the Greek households bake them at home, rather than buying them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.