Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:52 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Generally they offer sparkling wine as one of the pre-departure options. Though personally I tend to go for the water instead...plenty of nice(er) drinks further down the flight
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Generally they offer sparkling wine as one of the pre-departure options. Though personally I tend to go for the water instead...plenty of nice(er) drinks further down the flight
+1
Old Sep 8, 2017, 4:16 am

Programs: AA EXP, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by DELLAS
I thought the same Can imagine the catering dept thinking why dont they eat normal food lol..
My father thinks I'm in a cult because I don't eat meat. And my mother just made me some biftekia(hamburgers).
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by justforfun
My father thinks I'm in a cult because I don't eat meat. And my mother just made me some biftekia(hamburgers).
Its just part of the culture. My Sister went vegetarian for a few years and the family said she would grow out of it
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by DELLAS
Its just part of the culture. My Sister went vegetarian for a few years and the family said she would grow out of it
Sounds like they were right!
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:49 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA Exec Plat Pro, Accor Silver, IHG Plat, HH Diamond, PP
VIE-ATH in C, Dinner,
Attached Images      
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:50 pm

ATH-CAI, C, Dinner
Attached Images     
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:51 pm

CAI-ATH, Breakfast in C
Attached Images    
Old Sep 21, 2017, 9:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Thank you for sharing ATH-CAI, we have this planned for next summer.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 1:12 pm

Awesome, thanks for posting!

..and! A new octopus starter! Yay!
Old Sep 22, 2017, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by matio_svk
VIE-ATH in C, Dinner,
Nice menu there.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 7:51 am

Just wondering; does anybody know if the same menu is used for all flights of the day?

I know that the breakfast menu is different, however will all the afternoon/evening flights offer the same menu generally? Perhaps they have a different menu for outbound and incoming flights, so that transfer pax don't get the same twice? Or every flight has a different menu perhaps. Does anyone know?
Old Sep 23, 2017, 8:11 am

different, as you can see, in my case of VIE-ATH-(2 hrs stop)-CAI, different starter and different main.. but i understand that from my post it was not clear that it was a connecting flight, sorry
Old Sep 24, 2017, 1:34 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Very similar to what has been posted by matio_svk. I flew from Prague, which is further away from Athens than Vienna, but they served the starter and the main course together, which is a little odd. The veal was probably one of the nicest things I've eaten on a plane. ^

This was my first Business Class flight on Aegean and it didn't disappoint. The delightful lady serving the cabin even advised me how best to arrange the items for photographing. Unfortunately I dropped my best camera the night before my trip, so these blurry images were taken on a compact camera.

These were upgraded flights using the coupons. For me the pièce de résistance of the whole experience was watching the passengers waiting to disembark whilst being driven off in the dedicated Business Class bus to the terminal. Priceless!

A3 865 PRG-ATH 11.09.17 BUSINESS CLASS
Attached Images     
Old Sep 24, 2017, 1:43 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
A3 628 ATH-LUX 12.09.17 BUSINESS CLASS

So this was my first chance to sample the octopus, which was nothing to write home about but quite OK. I agree with previous comments on the chicken dish, which was really flavourful. ^
Attached Images     

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.