Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2017, 11:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I've had this problem too and I'm Accor Plus. I think it's something to do with the complimentary night. 0 probably means it's available even if you weren't searching for one. A programming issue no doubt.

With all these technical issues, I wouldn't trust Accor with my credit card details!
Old Feb 1, 2017, 3:44 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Flexible rate lower than the 30% off rate !

Old Feb 1, 2017, 12:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
I wish that Accor would hurry up and fix the problem with "My Bookings" not actually showing all of my bookings. Currently have 50% of them missing.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Flexible rate lower than the 30% off rate !

a good one indeed
and the cheapest one being fully flexible and payable on-site vs non-flex/pre-payment.
Which hotel is that ?
Old Feb 2, 2017, 5:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
This one is Ibis Style Massena Olympiades in Paris.
This hotel is really not in the center of Paris, but I appreciate this hotel because it is very quiet (no street noise which is rare in Paris). And I have to say that although the breakfast is usual Ibis Style breakfast, the staff turns this moment into pure happiness : some high-end hotels could be inspired.

Old Feb 5, 2017, 5:29 am

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, Accor, CX, BA
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...n-points.shtml

this page should be revised as the Spa expenses actually DO NOT earn Le club points.

Accoring to the T&C, only the spa service provided by Thalassa sea & spa centre could count the points. However, none of the Accor hotels I have stayed with spa faciliy named "Thalassa".

If this page is not misleading then this is Accor scam.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 3:11 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi everyone,
Just to clarify, the points are indeed only earned in facilities managed by Thalassa sea & spa. You can always check with the hotel to see if the facilities are under the scheme
Kind regards,
Amy
Old Feb 6, 2017, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Hi everyone,
Just to clarify, the points are indeed only earned in facilities managed by Thalassa sea & spa. You can always check with the hotel to see if the facilities are under the scheme
Kind regards,
Amy
dear Amy
could you explain us what is the rationale for non-Thalassa hotels spa expenses being not eligible for point earnings. In all the hotels I stayed in and having a spa, it was operated by hotel staff and so I don't see why it's not eligible like a restaurant bill. Furthermore, it is an incentive for members to have spa treatments at the hotel rather than outside where it is generally much cheaper (although I acknowledge in all honesty that your hotel spa facilities are usually way much nicer than what we can find elsewhere). And I am pretty sure that in a recent past, those expenses were eligible to point accrual.

Last edited by Goldorak; Feb 6, 2017 at 11:25 am
Old Feb 6, 2017, 10:43 am

Hi,
Whether or not you are eligible for points for spa services depends on how the spa is run in the individual hotel. Sometimes the hotel itself runs the spa, and sometimes it is run separately. It is therefore best to check with the hotel whether or not you will get the points.
This applies to all services mentioned in point 7.3 of the guidelines:
- business centre;
- boutique purchases;
- spa products and services;
- hair salons;
- beauty parlours;
- golf green fees;
- parking;
- laundry services.

The full programme info is here :
http://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/le...tions.en.shtml

All best,
Amy
Old Feb 7, 2017, 5:11 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Amy,

When the Android App Accor Places will be updated so that it works ? The current update is not working, there is an error message from Facebook the app is in developer mode. It affects all user based on the comment. The current rating for the app on the store is 2.0/5 due to this.
I have stays soon and will not be able to check-in in the App if this is not fixed. Will I be able to check-in after the stay ?
Hi fransknorge,
I have asked for more information about the app and will let you know as soon as I have a response.
As for your check-ins, when the app is back up and running, you will be able to check-in to hotels after the stay on the application
Kind regards,
Amy
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Any information yet ?
For your information, all my current hotel bookings are made with Hilton currently. I will not book with Accor until they try to get their IT act together.
The level of incompetence is so high I am seriously worried about the safety of the personal information about me Accor does store on its server. I am considering studying my right to see what I can do in that area.

Amy, any further updates ?
Old Feb 7, 2017, 6:54 am

Hi there,
IT are currently still working on the application to ensure that it works well and doesn't have any bugs. It should be out soon but I don't have a precise date to give you!
Regarding your personal information, I can assure that this is secure and is not put at risk by any of the IT issues.
I will let you know when I have an update
Kind regards,
Amy
Old Feb 10, 2017, 1:03 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Login has been a bit flaky - often the login pop up has been totally empty and I haven't been able to login, so guess this is a slight improvement, but...

Now when you click the sign in button, the input dialog opens in a tiny box in the top corner of the window with parts outside of it.
Attached Images  
Old Feb 11, 2017, 5:02 am

Hi everyone,
Kind regards,
Amy
Amy,

Only 18/5000 hotels have the spa facilities managed by Thalassa sea & sap. That is 0.36% accor hotels in the world.

If I were the Accor management, I would not list earning points in Thalassa sea & spa is a member benefit.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 5:11 am

Hi,
Whether or not you are eligible for points for spa services depends on how the spa is run in the individual hotel. Sometimes the hotel itself runs the spa, and sometimes it is run separately. It is therefore best to check with the hotel whether or not you will get the points.
This applies to all services mentioned in point 7.3 of the guidelines:
- business centre;
- boutique purchases;
- spa products and services;
- hair salons;
- beauty parlours;
- golf green fees;
- parking;
- laundry services.

The full programme info is here :
http://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/le...tions.en.shtml

All best,
Amy
I have been told by Novotel In Balance Spa that the spa expenses were not eligible for member points because of this term.

The hotel clearly told me that only Thalassa sea & spa could accumulate the points. The points earned from the spending was calculated by the Accor system, not from hotel itself.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 8:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by aapee
Login has been a bit flaky - often the login pop up has been totally empty and I haven't been able to login, so guess this is a slight improvement, but...

Now when you click the sign in button, the input dialog opens in a tiny box in the top corner of the window with parts outside of it.
I can't login with my details anymore, and I'm experiencing the same as above.

Forgot password does not work anymore either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.