Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2017, 9:18 am

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
I can't log in either. I've tried 3 different browsers.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by SouthWesterner
I wish that Accor would hurry up and fix the problem with "My Bookings" not actually showing all of my bookings. Currently have 50% of them missing.
Anyone else having this problem?

I've only one booking not showing up... but as I've registered for the Stay 3 , Get 6000 points promo, one of the bookings is missing from "My Bookings" but I have received an email confirmation with it... and the hotel itself has the booking confirmed. What I don't want is that stay ending up as 'not registered' for the promo.

I wrote to Customer Service asking them to clarify this issue about 2 weeks ago. I am still awaiting a reply.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:18 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
I did. Added the stay manually in the app, it appeared on the list after that. Points haven't posted yet.

On a postitive note: The website now seems to show the right average room price of the stay.

Arrgh! This is new - now managed to get in on the third login attempt, but was logged out before I managed to make a booking..

Last edited by aapee; Feb 21, 2017 at 3:01 am Reason: new website problem...
Old Feb 21, 2017, 6:25 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
And now I do not receive confirmation e-mail for booking done on the website
Accor get your sh*t together, seriously.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 8:59 am

One of mine completely disappeared (and wasn't charged on my credit card). The support line could not confirm if I had a reservation or not, and it took the hotel a few days to finally confirm that I had no reservation at the hotel. Taught me to take screen shots if there is no immediate email.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 7:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I was trying to book a hotel in London for this friday using the Happy Monday rates, and I find quite a few hotels with the correct rate, but when I clicked through whilst I am logged in the cheapest rate is "Up to 25% plus 5% or 10% extra off on AccorHotels.com" (at a higher cost that the Happy monday of course, over Ł120 compared with the Ł60 of the happy monday) and no sign of the happy monday rates, I tried on another browser and found the correct rates for some of the hotels, and had to go through the booking process without being logged in and log in at the end of the process.

In this case it seems like the website is trying to overcharge the members by not offering them some rates?

And another try looking at the Sofitel Wanda Beijing, cheapest rate on first screen was about 180€, on the 2nd screen was over 200€ + Tax so the final price was about 220€ (the situation is similar today, but the prices have gone down quite a bit for the same dates. The current pricing is from 136€, then 145€, and on the final screen 159€, so I might book it at that price)
Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:46 am

I didn't have any problems with the rate today - made the booking logged in.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 9:31 pm

Thumbs down

In the last 3 months I have been getting this 0 AUD$ or 0 NZD $ ...i think it is caused by the Accor Plus program. Drives me troppo!
Attached Images  
Old Mar 2, 2017, 10:43 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
...i think it is caused by the Accor Plus program.
Yes, you are right. And I got that confirmation the other day - they are trying to resolve it.

Basically, if you have a Stay+ night available, it "correctly" assumes that the lowest rate you would pay is "0".
Old Mar 6, 2017, 2:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
30% offer can be better than 33% offer !

"3=2" offer (should be 33% off) : 250 €
Early rate (should be 30 %) : 207 €
Early rate, breakfast included : 223 €

Old Mar 6, 2017, 3:22 am

Programs: Accor Aplus
Originally Posted by nrouxel
30% offer can be better than 33% offer !

"3=2" offer (should be 33% off) : 250 €
Early rate (should be 30 %) : 207 €
Early rate, breakfast included : 223 €

Red hot room rate sometime much better than 50% off private sale in Australia.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 2:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Angry €40 for breakfast, really ??

This is for Pullman Barcelona, 1 night, 1 person.
The 2 cheapest pre-paid rates differ only by the breakfast included or not. But the difference in rate is...€40. That's an expensive breakfast, isn't it (even if the BF is excellent in this hotel). And if you take the cheapest without BF and look at the conditions, it says that the BF costs €28...
Attached Images   
Old Mar 28, 2017, 2:43 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I made a booking yesterday and until now I still cannot see the booking in my Dashboard. I received the email confirmation and can find the booking using the reference number. I even call the Accor Plus SG office and they confirmed nothing wrong with the booking.

Not sure why it is so difficult to show it on my Dashboard and this is not the first time.

Last, it showed up after few hours and this is why I waited a day before making a call.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 4:58 am

The bookings showing up seems random. Made two reservations yesterday.

In the morning booked an UK hotel for this weekend - no show so far. Added it manually to the app.

In the afternoon booked a hotel in Germany for January next year - showed up almost immediately.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 8:59 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by aapee
The bookings showing up seems random. Made two reservations yesterday.

In the morning booked an UK hotel for this weekend - no show so far. Added it manually to the app.

In the afternoon booked a hotel in Germany for January next year - showed up almost immediately.
How u added manually?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.