Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2017, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by FGunawan
Since the early days of 2017 I've been getting frustrated to even see prices of hotels in an area. Most (95%) of the times in the list of hotels, nightly prices are showing 0 for most if not all hotels. Only after clicking on the individual hotels can I see the actual nightly price there.

And there are times (30-40%) when the list of hotels won't even come up.

Things are worse using the (iPhone) app.

What's going on in here? Can everything be rolled back to before please? At least it worked reasonably well.
Originally Posted by lingua101
I am seeing 0 rate when I search hotel in a city in most of the properties. The real rate is shown if you click on the hotel. This has been for few days.

It is very annoying. Anyone experience this?
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
I've had that issue for a couple of weeks - only at Asia Pacific Hotels and have AccorPlus membership. Suspect it might have something to do with this. Do you have AccorPlus membership as well? Does anyone without it have similar issue?
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Hi both,
Thank you for raising this concern.
When you say "0 rate", do you mean the price of the hotel? Furthermore, is this when you are logged into the account?
I had a look and didn't seem to have a problem but want to make sure
Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Amy
Hi Amy

On the Hotel List page eg for Sydney some hotels have a price next to them but some have $0 but when you click through to the individual hotel it lists the correct room price. Only occurs when I am logged in. A pain because you have to check many individual hotels to get the room price
Yes, I am AccorPlus member and still see 0 rate now for quite some number of hotels when I am looking at hotel in Bangkok
As you can see this issue was raised over 3 weeks ago, was noted by Amy who requested further details which I provided and since then - nothing , no further response , no acknowledgement and certainly no resolution.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
As you can see this issue was raised over 3 weeks ago, was noted by Amy who requested further details which I provided and since then - nothing , no further response , no acknowledgement and certainly no resolution.
Old Jan 26, 2017, 9:51 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I thought this issue is no more as the old UI has gone. I hate the new UI. I cannot see the avail of comp night on monthly basis
Old Jan 27, 2017, 2:15 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi everyone,
I have alerted IT of the issue and will get back to you when I have a response.
In the meantime, do not hesitate if you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience,
Amy
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:07 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Amy,

When the Android App Accor Places will be updated so that it works ? The current update is not working, there is an error message from Facebook the app is in developer mode. It affects all user based on the comment. The current rating for the app on the store is 2.0/5 due to this.
I have stays soon and will not be able to check-in in the App if this is not fixed. Will I be able to check-in after the stay ?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 6:55 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi fransknorge,
I have asked for more information about the app and will let you know as soon as I have a response.
As for your check-ins, when the app is back up and running, you will be able to check-in to hotels after the stay on the application
Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jan 27, 2017, 12:39 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Originally Posted by submonte
Just tried again:

A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again. If the problem persists, send us a message using Contact form.

No reaction from Accor customer service on my contact form yet (was Friday). Seem they are not interested in business. I am checking Wyndham/TRYP hotels now for such purposes like exhibitions when we have to book many rooms for 4 nights or so, they have reasonable offers for hotels near trade fair locations and the website works.
Unchanged error, and no reaction from Accor Customer Service after one week:

A technical problem has occurred on our site. Please try again. If the problem persists, send us a message using Contact form.

Not possible to have a credit card in my account. Is that just me?
Old Jan 28, 2017, 3:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Website is down now. Zzz
Old Jan 28, 2017, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by cowism
Website is down now. Zzz
and the iPhone app also, but surprisingly the iPad app seems to work.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 6:21 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I wonder if Accor is aware that they are probably losing 15% of bookings a year with the website being down an average of 24hrs every week.

Wouldn't that set alarm bells ringing?

Or do they seriously think potential guest will go "oh it's not working today, I'll try tomorrow"?
Old Jan 28, 2017, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
I wonder if Accor is aware that they are probably losing 15% of bookings a year with the website being down an average of 24hrs every week.

Or do they seriously think potential guest will go "oh it's not working today, I'll try tomorrow"?
very true. Sad.
Old Jan 28, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by gilbertaue

Well we are all fantastic Accor fans, aren't we?
Old Jan 29, 2017, 7:52 am

Well we are all fantastic Accor fans, aren't we?
I am a fan of the hotel collection and footprint from economy to luxury and like Mr. Bazin's strategies. Le Club practically for me is a disaster, and customer service partly not existent. It was much easier to get familar with HHonors or Marriott Rewards and even IHG and their logic, websites, way of dealing with the customer.

Waiting since 10 days for an answer on my contact form (where I put in also exact description and that have to book rooms and my phone nos.). I want to put my CC data in my account in order to book rooms easier and got not even a reaction. I am about to give up Accor and Le Club finallly. So many times I tried to get things going. Personally I stay 100 nights per year at hotels not included our sales and purchasing staff.

Sure AccorHotels loses potential business through organizational failures. No doubt. Not even here in this forum somemone from Accorhotels reacts on my many posts since one week.

Last edited by submonte; Jan 29, 2017 at 8:13 am
Old Jan 30, 2017, 3:41 pm

No answer is also an answer. I deleted LCAH from my profile for this year. Good luck to everyone here.
Old Jan 31, 2017, 12:57 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Amy,

When the Android App Accor Places will be updated so that it works ? The current update is not working, there is an error message from Facebook the app is in developer mode. It affects all user based on the comment. The current rating for the app on the store is 2.0/5 due to this.
I have stays soon and will not be able to check-in in the App if this is not fixed. Will I be able to check-in after the stay ?
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Hi fransknorge,
I have asked for more information about the app and will let you know as soon as I have a response.
As for your check-ins, when the app is back up and running, you will be able to check-in to hotels after the stay on the application
Kind regards,
Amy
Any information yet ?
For your information, all my current hotel bookings are made with Hilton currently. I will not book with Accor until they try to get their IT act together.
The level of incompetence is so high I am seriously worried about the safety of the personal information about me Accor does store on its server. I am considering studying my right to see what I can do in that area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.