Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 6:26 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Virgin Velocity, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Hello all, I made 2 bookings on the Accor website last month, one to Novotel Blackfriars London, and the 2nd to Ink Hotel Amsterdam. Under "My Bookings" tab, my booking with INK Hotel is not showing. But i did receive a confirmation email with a booking no for my INK hotel. So, do i have a problem, or everything will be fine ?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 6:38 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by desafinado74
Under "My Bookings" tab, my booking with INK Hotel is not showing. But i did receive a confirmation email with a booking no [...]
The "My Bookings" tab is actually a "Some of My Bookings, Most Days" tab.

I think you can relax and assume that your booking is fine. At check-in, make sure your Le Club status is correctly noted.
desafinado74 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:41 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by desafinado74
Hello all, I made 2 bookings on the Accor website last month, one to Novotel Blackfriars London, and the 2nd to Ink Hotel Amsterdam. Under "My Bookings" tab, my booking with INK Hotel is not showing. But i did receive a confirmation email with a booking no for my INK hotel. So, do i have a problem, or everything will be fine ?
This happens randomly from time to time.

If you're in doubt or just want reassurance log out of your Accor online account and whilst logged out do a search for the booking manually using the emailed booking reference, your surname and check in date, it should show up.
desafinado74 likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by IMH
The "My Bookings" tab is actually a "Some of My Bookings, Most Days" tab.

I think you can relax and assume that your booking is fine. At check-in, make sure your Le Club status is correctly noted.
Haha, you are right with regards to the moody Bookings tab.
Ok, i will make sure that my Accor Gold status is recognised when i check in.
Thank you for the reply !
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:48 am

Smile

Originally Posted by cwl
This happens randomly from time to time.

If you're in doubt or just want reassurance log out of your Accor online account and whilst logged out do a search for the booking manually using the emailed booking reference, your surname and check in date, it should show up.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. It works ! My booking showed up !
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:38 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
yeah, the error message of the day from the french IT wonders...
Old Mar 22, 2018, 2:44 am

Programs: All Diamond
I think you missed an SH out of that sentence !
Old Mar 22, 2018, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by aapee
yeah, the error message of the day from the french IT wonders...
Shwonderful, shmarvelous - I think that song has already been written
Old Mar 22, 2018, 11:36 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Shwonderful, shmarvelous - I think that song has already been written
think this is one of those that stay on radio play list for a long long time..
Old Mar 23, 2018, 3:50 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I was searching for hotel in Bangkok. Hotel Muse which is M Gallery has Ibis Budget logo next to it. Does this mean Hotel Muse is not participating in LCAH?

Last edited by lingua101; Mar 23, 2018 at 3:58 am Reason: add picture
Old Mar 23, 2018, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by lingua101
I was searching for hotel in Bangkok. Hotel Muse which is M Gallery has Ibis Budget logo next to it. Does this mean Hotel Muse is not participating in LCAH?

No worries. Just another glitch
Old Mar 23, 2018, 8:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Comfort and luxury of a Mgallery with the price of an Ibis Budget !

​​​​​​​I hope it is not the comfort of an Ibis Budget with the price of a Mgallery !
Old Mar 23, 2018, 11:26 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Goldorak
No worries. Just another glitch
i know. but it is a shame. Hotel Muse has been downgraded to ibisBudget
Old Mar 29, 2018, 11:02 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Not a bug, but...
It has been allready written about the fact that one could not access his booking after checking in (app or website), and can not verify the rate of the booking.
This morning at check out,I was asked to pay for my stay, but I was sure the booking was prepaid. ​​​​​​​I sometimes captur my booking with my phone, but not this time.
​​​​​​​As I could not access my booking and I was in a hurry I payed for my stay. The mod gave me his email and asked me to check my booking when at home.
After checking, my booking was prepaid. I have now to write the hotel and to ask for my money back...
Old Mar 29, 2018, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Not a bug, but...
It has been allready written about the fact that one could not access his booking after checking in (app or website), and can not verify the rate of the booking.
This morning at check out,I was asked to pay for my stay, but I was sure the booking was prepaid. I sometimes captur my booking with my phone, but not this time.
​​​​​​​As I could not access my booking and I was in a hurry I payed for my stay. The mod gave me his email and asked me to check my booking when at home.
After checking, my booking was prepaid. I have now to write the hotel and to ask for my money back...
Indeed, I reported this inconvenience several times but it's not changing. Like you I want to check if it was pre-paid or not or if the rate included BF or not.
Now, referring to the bolded part of your post, my long experience with Accor says that it's not because you booked a pre-paid rate that your stay was indeed pre-paid. Indeed, some hotels charge your card immediately at booking (expected), some a few days later, some 1 to 3 days before check-in and some only at check-out. So you should check your bank account first to see if the payment was really done before the stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.