Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2018, 3:50 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
So I receive a Platinum survey asking about my thoughts concerning Le Club Accor and...this is the response from their crappy website:

Welcome

Because there are already a great number of people currently responding to the questionnaire, thanks to come back a little later.

We apologize for this annoyance.

This pretty much sums it up.

Accor is pathetic on so many levels.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 6:14 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
same here

Originally Posted by PointWeasel
So I receive a Platinum survey asking about my thoughts concerning Le Club Accor and...this is the response from their crappy website:

Welcome

Because there are already a great number of people currently responding to the questionnaire, thanks to come back a little later.

We apologize for this annoyance.

This pretty much sums it up.

Accor is pathetic on so many levels.
After endless attempts, I am somewhere into the survey and a page won't load (every other one so far has been painfully slow). If I stop, I won't get the 500 points, because I won't have completed the survey. But what choice do I have? The page has been 'waiting' for about twenty minutes now to load. Contacting Customer 'Care' (what a misnomer) is useless: it took more than eight weeks to get a reply in my last exchange with them. Why is accor so poor on this point? Surely encouraging 'loyalty' is the most important aspect of a loyalty scheme?
Old Nov 16, 2018, 6:56 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp

Curious, I went back in on the link moments ago, and in white text on a cherry red web page this error message:

An error occured

Invalid project id (0)Please try again using the link we provided to you.
Well done Accor.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 5:50 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
I was finally able to access my profile today and the (gendered) title change I mentioned above (message 479) appears to be fixed in Accor's database. If I want to change it I need to phone.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? I haven't made any changes to my profile for a few months (and have not changed my name, title or gender since signing up years ago).
Old Nov 19, 2018, 12:27 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Another day, another error....

Old Nov 22, 2018, 7:33 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Just got an email from Accor saying a change of email was requested. The email it is trying to change to is [email protected]

Not quite sure what to make of it but most probably the usual Accor IT incompetence. I would be more worried if it was a personal address, but why would that internal Fairmont email be trying to change my account?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 7:37 am
Suspended

Since yesterday , I need to be signed out to have access to the room categories of the Sofitel Macau. Otherwise the only room type available is the 950€/night suite.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 12:57 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Another day, another error....

And now again, beyond a joke.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 6:37 am
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
I now encounter the same issue other users have reported previously. When I'm logged into my Accor account, I'm not shown member rates anymore.

So, for example, in logged-out state, for one of the Berlin Sofitels I'm shown a member flex rate of EUR 130.50. But when I log in before searching for the exact same date, room type, etc., the room rate shown to me is EUR 145.

Annoying. I called up Accor's platinum hotline to complain. They couldn't help and referred me to the booking hotline. The booking hotline was able to offer me the lower rate but declined to take a report regarding the technical error on the website.

Oh well, now I booked with the competition. I'm not gonna bother to book over the phone. It's just inconvenient (waiting in hold; no option to combine with cashback ...)

I'm also not gonna bother to email a bug report via the web form. They never reply anyhow.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 7:28 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by 1flyer
I now encounter the same issue other users have reported previously. When I'm logged into my Accor account, I'm not shown member rates anymore.

So, for example, in logged-out state, for one of the Berlin Sofitels I'm shown a member flex rate of EUR 130.50. But when I log in before searching for the exact same date, room type, etc., the room rate shown to me is EUR 145.

Annoying. I called up Accor's platinum hotline to complain. They couldn't help and referred me to the booking hotline. The booking hotline was able to offer me the lower rate but declined to take a report regarding the technical error on the website.

Oh well, now I booked with the competition. I'm not gonna bother to book over the phone. It's just inconvenient (waiting in hold; no option to combine with cashback ...)

I'm also not gonna bother to email a bug report via the web form. They never reply anyhow.
Are you an Accor Plus member, with a Stay Plus benefit still in hand?

If you are, I believe @gilbertaue or another member called up Accor Plus and have temporarily deactivated their Stay Plus benefit to avoid this bug. Apparently this issue will be fixed "in December".
gilbertaue and 1flyer like this.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
The Apps seems to be in a bad mood today
PS : I never stayed at Novotel Strasbourg Les Halles !
I wished the points balance be true

Matt4 and Maelstrom like this.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 8:05 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by Goldorak
PS : I never stayed at Novotel Strasbourg Les Halles !

Sure you did; and by the looks of it you booked every room in the hotel.
Sounds like one heck of a Christmas party!
Old Nov 25, 2018, 8:30 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by narvik
Sounds like one heck of a Christmas party!
And non of us was invited!
starflyergold and Goldorak like this.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:37 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
Anyone else having problems logging into the Accor app (Android). Keeps saying my password is incorrect, and will not send the link to my email to reset it?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:01 am

Programs: AZ Exec, FB PFL, OneWorld Sapphire, IHG Diamond, Accor Platinum, Avis/Hertz President
Originally Posted by Firsttime4me2
Anyone else having problems logging into the Accor app (Android). Keeps saying my password is incorrect, and will not send the link to my email to reset it?
Me, I have the same issue on iOS (iPhone 6 Plus) and Web.

Ulxima

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.