Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2019, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
​​​​​​... Are you referring to a Facebook post done recently?

I still have never made a posting with the Facebook Account which I only keep so that I can log into Places by Le Club . . . still just use a nickname with no friends etc etc.

Let me take advantage of this opportunity to repeat my hope that Places functionality can be incorporated into the new ALL App so that Facebook is no longer necessary when using Places.

By the way, my good luck with Places is still continuing. I still do Validated check ins everywhere just in case they become useful in the future.

Hope that the 2018 App statistics referred to in my last Post above will be corrected, and that the loss of 2018 total nights/Status Points is just a temporary IT glitch.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 8:27 pm
R2

Booking the Fairmont Makati...why is a Smoking room cheaper than a non-Smoking room

To add to the confusion, IIRC, it is now the law that you can not smoke in hotel rooms in Philippines.

Oh well, may I'll just book the smoking room and and then demand compensation / free upgrade when they can't provide me the confirmed room type

Old Apr 2, 2019, 9:15 pm
R2

This week's Private sale: up to -0% discount

Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:37 am

I only book with discounts up to +0%
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:48 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
I guess we should be grateful that we don't have to pay more during the sale
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 1:30 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Unable to see my reservations to cancell one of them ....
Old Apr 3, 2019, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
Just noticed something this morning which I am pretty sure happened sometime in the last week.

I was just looking at the "My Points Statement" list of of our Stay activity in the App where I can see all my Stays for last year (my first with Accor) and this year.

For some reason the yellow box which states the total number of nights and Status Points earned during 2018 has reduced my number of nights by 29 and my Status Points by a number I have yet to calculate.

Probably no practical implication of this as I am still over the Platinum threshold and it is already April 2019, but it is a pity in case the total number of nights and Status Points recorded in the Accor system each year becomes useful in the future.

Just checked again.

My total nights and Status Points for 2018 as stated in the yellow box has now been reduced by 60 nights and more Status Points have been deducted. The individual Stay postings don't seem to have been affected. It is just the two totals in the yellow box. Still enough for Platinum but another reduction would bring me below the threshold.

Something must be going on behind the scenes for something like this to happen twice. Maybe related to the platform change ? I don't know. But I guess this is temporary. So far no practical implications.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:17 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
It takes it's time ....

Can not find the web site now .....
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

www.accorhotels.com works for me.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 5:48 am

Programs: Accor Platinum
I find I get that error all the time in Chrome .. seems to require a cache / cookies clear to get it working again. Other browsers work fine despite Chrome not being able to find the site...
Old Apr 9, 2019, 1:51 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by nickw_au
I find I get that error all the time in Chrome .. seems to require a cache / cookies clear to get it working again. Other browsers work fine despite Chrome not being able to find the site...
Thanks.

Will give it a try.

Looks like I will get I.T. support ( my 10 year old ) to do a fresh instal for me .....
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:09 am

Programs: SK Gold
Anybody else did not get an email confirmation for a reservation made logged into the profile and cannot see the reservation in their profile, only by manually inputting the confirmation number?
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:50 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Travel4Love
Anybody else did not get an email confirmation for a reservation made logged into the profile and cannot see the reservation in their profile, only by manually inputting the confirmation number?
sometimes it happens. Sometimes also unable to see at all the reservations

but normally the problem is fixed after 1-2 days
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:58 am

Programs: SK Gold
Originally Posted by Dav77

sometimes it happens. Sometimes also unable to see at all the reservations

but normally the problem is fixed after 1-2 days
Thank you, that is good to know!
Old Apr 18, 2019, 7:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Oh no I have two issues and need the help of CS.

1, Recent stay - the points have posted but zero nights.
2. Reservation made two days ago not showing on my account.

Sent two contact forms today. Let's see what happens. I may be surprised.

CT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.