FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…
Old Nov 24, 2018, 7:28 am
Maelstrom

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by 1flyer
I now encounter the same issue other users have reported previously. When I'm logged into my Accor account, I'm not shown member rates anymore.

So, for example, in logged-out state, for one of the Berlin Sofitels I'm shown a member flex rate of EUR 130.50. But when I log in before searching for the exact same date, room type, etc., the room rate shown to me is EUR 145.

Annoying. I called up Accor's platinum hotline to complain. They couldn't help and referred me to the booking hotline. The booking hotline was able to offer me the lower rate but declined to take a report regarding the technical error on the website.

Oh well, now I booked with the competition. I'm not gonna bother to book over the phone. It's just inconvenient (waiting in hold; no option to combine with cashback ...)

I'm also not gonna bother to email a bug report via the web form. They never reply anyhow.
Are you an Accor Plus member, with a Stay Plus benefit still in hand?

If you are, I believe @gilbertaue or another member called up Accor Plus and have temporarily deactivated their Stay Plus benefit to avoid this bug. Apparently this issue will be fixed "in December".