Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2018, 2:01 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb, Hilton Diamond
Trying to book Sofitel Bangkok online right now and getting:

Your identification is not valid ; please check and re-enter your details.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 1:05 am

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Originally Posted by Sohan
Your identification is not valid ; please check and re-enter your details.
Try to delete all your local cookies for *accor*.

Sometimes I end up on an infinite login loop, it's the only I found to break that bug.

Julien
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:00 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Once again, time for my weekly update on the Private Sales Availability Calendar...STILL NOT WORKING!!!
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Not a bug, but...
It has been allready written about the fact that one could not access his booking after checking in (app or website), and can not verify the rate of the booking.
This morning at check out,I was asked to pay for my stay, but I was sure the booking was prepaid. I sometimes captur my booking with my phone, but not this time.
​​​​​​​As I could not access my booking and I was in a hurry I payed for my stay. The mod gave me his email and asked me to check my booking when at home.
After checking, my booking was prepaid. I have now to write the hotel and to ask for my money back...
I was finally refunded 11 days after my stay, but I had to write the hotel 4 times before having an answer.

Last edited by nrouxel; Apr 9, 2018 at 11:55 pm
Old Apr 9, 2018, 3:42 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Once again, time for my weekly update on the Private Sales Availability Calendar...STILL NOT WORKING!!!
Does the map work ?
Old Apr 10, 2018, 12:53 am

Originally Posted by hotel_user
Does the map work ?
nope!
Old Apr 13, 2018, 2:27 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha

nope!
Has it ever worked?
Old Apr 14, 2018, 11:48 pm

Originally Posted by Easytravel
Has it ever worked?
yes. I had made a number of bookings over the past year by selecting the dates on the then working availability calendar. Aside from my raising the problem with the customer service department three times (with three separate reference numbers) they have never gotten back to me that it is fixed. In real tearms, this has meant they have lost several revenue nights from me to date...and counting.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 8:13 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Are redhotrooms bookable only for one night at a time?

I just tried booking for two nights and it didn't show When I searched the two nights seperately both nights had availability for redhotnight rates.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 9:03 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Are redhotrooms bookable only for one night at a time?

I just tried booking for two nights and it didn't show When I searched the two nights seperately both nights had availability for redhotnight rates.
well I have similar issue.

trying to book Sofitel city center Singapore 24-26 April, no room avail. But I can book 24-25 April and 25-26 April. Both are the same rate.

strange.
Old Apr 15, 2018, 4:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Angry rant of the day

Well, it never ceases to amaze me how ridiculously bad the Accor website is, from how the information is organized to various icons that don't work.

I want to redeem my Accor points for "bahn.bonus" points (Accor's railway partner in Germany) and when I click on the "take advantage now" icon, nothing happens. I've tried three different browsers; same issue each time.

So I called Accor, and after being on hold for 20min (so much for preferred Platinum treatment) the rather incompetent agent [just curious: Where is Accor's call center located?) I was told there was nothing she could do and asked me to send in a screenshot of the static site.

I figured the auto-convert option may be a workaround, but I'm having the same issue when trying to press the "confirm (transaction)" icon. Is there any other wway to transfer my points?

Last edited by Jasper2009; Apr 16, 2018 at 9:55 am
Old Apr 19, 2018, 12:38 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Once again, the Private Sales Availability Calendar is still down...
Bookings can be completed, just selecting any date that can be selected and changing it on the results page : and then I just get regular prices then, no sale ones...
Old May 3, 2018, 5:00 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
We got new brand now.... Sofitel Ibis

Old May 3, 2018, 11:01 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by lingua101
We got new brand now.... Sofitel Ibis

Accor have realised they now have too many brands so have commenced merging some of the brands.

Mama Fairmont and Raffles Styles both coming soon
chrism20 likes this.
Old May 3, 2018, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
And somewhat different but concerning the same hotel. I will stay very soon at the So BKK and I received a welcome e-mail prior to my stay. See screenshot below. Problems are :
- on the top there are information about my LCAH membership, points balance (I have removed those and the info were correct) and the status : I understand from this e-mail that I am "Classic" instead of Platinum !
- the picture displayed : you obviously expect here a picture from the hotel you are going. Having been already twice there, I can guarantee you that this is not the So BKK. I think this is rather a picture of the So Singapore
- in the text below the picture, it says "please find here all details of your booking". But there is absolutely 0 details of my booking, not even my dates of stay...
Very useful...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.