Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2018, 6:27 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lingua101

well I have similar issue.

trying to book Sofitel city center Singapore 24-26 April, no room avail. But I can book 24-25 April and 25-26 April. Both are the same rate.

strange.
They have finally noticed that this is real bug (it has been for several months). Seems to affect Accor + members who still have at least one Stay Plus night available to redeem. It effects only a certain hotel for each member - and even then it's a different hotel.
Anyway, it has now been escalated and they are working on it.
Old May 3, 2018, 8:46 pm

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
They have finally noticed that this is real bug (it has been for several months). Seems to affect Accor + members who still have at least one Stay Plus night available to redeem. It effects only a certain hotel for each member - and even then it's a different hotel.
Anyway, it has now been escalated and they are working on it.
Errr I do not understand what kind of logic that they build to "block" this. Well 6 more months before I completely free from A+ related issue

Last edited by lingua101; May 3, 2018 at 9:19 pm
Old May 4, 2018, 1:37 am

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Seems to affect Accor + members who still have at least one Stay Plus night available to redeem. It effects only a certain hotel for each member - and even then it's a different hotel. Anyway, it has now been escalated and they are working on it.
Is it the bug that forgets to include any extra GST/VAT/TAX and showing you the before tax price as a "all included"?

That "bug" cost me S$561.

I negotiated a long (24 nights) stay with my company and they agreed on the price quoted by Accor Website (S$3,169) and agreed to reimburse that amount only.

Now, when booking, suddenly the total price jumps to S$3,730. No infos, no rates, no daily rate details. Nothing.

I had to pay the difference from my own pocket.

ACCOR, you'd better upgrade me.

Julien
Old May 4, 2018, 1:56 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by generikz
Is it the bug that forgets to include any extra GST/VAT/TAX and showing you the before tax price as a "all included"?

That "bug" cost me S$561.

I negotiated a long (24 nights) stay with my company and they agreed on the price quoted by Accor Website (S$3,169) and agreed to reimburse that amount only.

Now, when booking, suddenly the total price jumps to S$3,730. No infos, no rates, no daily rate details. Nothing.

I had to pay the difference from my own pocket.

ACCOR, you'd better upgrade me.

Julien
May be a different bug

The bug that I am talking about gives you no availability at all at (in my case) Sofitel Singapore City Centre if you search for 2 nights or more.
Bug also causes properties like the Sofitel Sentosa to ONLY show suites (though other rooms are available).

In both cases if you search one night at a time, you see normal availability.
Old May 5, 2018, 5:00 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
And somewhat different but concerning the same hotel. I will stay very soon at the So BKK and I received a welcome e-mail prior to my stay. See screenshot below. Problems are :
- on the top there are information about my LCAH membership, points balance (I have removed those and the info were correct) and the status : I understand from this e-mail that I am "Classic" instead of Platinum !
- the picture displayed : you obviously expect here a picture from the hotel you are going. Having been already twice there, I can guarantee you that this is not the So BKK. I think this is rather a picture of the So Singapore
- in the text below the picture, it says "please find here all details of your booking". But there is absolutely 0 details of my booking, not even my dates of stay...
Very useful...

2 days ago, I booked Sofitel So Bangkok for 15Jun. Yesterday I got email from them asking me for my pre arrival check list. I was quite shocked, as I thought I booked the wrong date , 15May instead of 15Jun. I am not sure why they sent per arrival email so early.
Old May 5, 2018, 11:31 am

In both cases if you search one night at a time, you see normal availability.
Of yes I got that one too:

Booking Mercure Ginza May 16-17 => available
Booking Mercure Ginza May 17-18 => available (same rate)

So... Booking Mercure Ginza May 16-18 => not available
Julien
Old May 5, 2018, 7:30 pm

Of yes I got that one too:

Julien
Julien, if you could let (you know who) know about this that would be great. They are actively working on this issue at the moment. The more data points they have the better.
​​​​​​
Txs Gilbert
Old May 6, 2018, 3:07 am

Julien, if you could let (you know who) know about this that would be great.
Having a drink with you-know-who before the end of the month.

He already caught that I logged a few complains with Accor CS so we'll definitely debrief these again together in details.
But in a friendly way, we're not animals :-)

Julien
gilbertaue likes this.
Old May 6, 2018, 3:49 am

He already caught that I logged a few complains with Accor CS so we'll definitely debrief these again together in details.

Julien
I'll be back mid June. Would be great to catch up for coffee together (with you know who) if you're around.
Old May 6, 2018, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Julien, if you could let (you know who) know about this that would be great. They are actively working on this issue at the moment. The more data points they have the better.
​​​​​​
Txs Gilbert

Julien
I'll be back mid June. Would be great to catch up for coffee together (with you know who) if you're around.
Is “who you know” in the Who’who ?
Old May 6, 2018, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak

Is “who you know” in the Who’who ?
He's a who in our circle. 😄
Old May 7, 2018, 1:28 am

​​​​​​
Txs Gilbert
so now we become their tester?
Old May 7, 2018, 1:40 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by lingua101
so now we become their tester?
The piles of bugs on their site show that they don't have any professional ones.
Old May 9, 2018, 4:42 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Can't log into my account today. Just get a swirling circle. Do Accor know how bad their website actually is? Do they care?

Rubbish.

CT
Old May 9, 2018, 5:05 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I had the same issue.
So I book my 5 nights stay in Hong Kong with Hilton

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.