Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Points match for Elevate members

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham
Originally Posted by metoo
My LGB to SFO just posted but not the SFO to LGB. Also, no 75 k bonus.

It seems like the ones before our postings have had the 75k plus flight points combined.

I hope I don't have to wait 4 -6 weeks.

Just logged on ans saw the 75k points added. Also noticed the check mark for trueblue mosaic. Is this automatic? i dont have any airline statuas to meet mosaic
Originally Posted by centrifuge41
I had a morning flight on Sat 7/16. The Trueblue points have posted. I had a 7/16 evening flight for my return. It has not yet posted.
Now that it's been roughly 4 days since my evening 7/16 flight and also my morning 7/16 flight, the credit for that evening flight has posted, along with the 75k. It is one entry worth 75,xxx points.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by metoo
My LGB to SFO just posted but not the SFO to LGB. Also, no 75 k bonus.

It seems like the ones before our postings have had the 75k plus flight points combined.

I hope I don't have to wait 4 -6 weeks.

Just logged on ans saw the 75k points added. Also noticed the check mark for trueblue mosaic. Is this automatic? i dont have any airline statuas to meet mosaic
I think the check mark just means those points count towards Mosaic status. But I'm new to the whole JetBlue so could be way off.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 11:38 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
I think the check mark just means those points count towards Mosaic status. But I'm new to the whole JetBlue so could be way off.
They count for Mosaic? That doesn't make sense since one only needs 15k miles to get Mosaic status. So if these count, that means anyone getting this promotion gets Mosaic after 1 flight.

There is no way JetBlue is going to water down their top status like that.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:15 am

Is there anybody who already got their match points posted to TrueBlue that booked their flights using Chase (or ThankYou) points?
Old Jul 21, 2016, 11:44 am

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by TMM1982
They count for Mosaic? That doesn't make sense since one only needs 15k miles to get Mosaic status. So if these count, that means anyone getting this promotion gets Mosaic after 1 flight.

That does seem crazy.

Anyone who is Elevate Gold can also status match to Mosaic without ever having flown B6.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by shza
That does seem crazy.

Anyone who is Elevate Gold can also status match to Mosaic without ever having flown B6.
Pretty sure it's only the flight points.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:42 pm

Programs: Virgin America
Originally Posted by hiima
Pretty sure it's only the flight points.
You can see here that they do not count toward Mosaic.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 21, 2016, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by TMM1982

Sorry, I meant just the points from the actual flight; not all 75,000.

Originally Posted by skron
You can see here that they do not count toward Mosaic.
Correct, but the flight points do (with the green check), at least that's how I understand it.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by aeg42
Is there anybody who already got their match points posted to TrueBlue that booked their flights using Chase (or ThankYou) points?
I have the same question...I booked with TYP but can't find a confirmation. Everybody says it should but no DP yet.
Old Jul 24, 2016, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by nowstime
I have the same question...I booked with TYP but can't find a confirmation. Everybody says it should but no DP yet.
There is literally zero reason why a flight booked via an OTA or a bank skinned OTA using cash equivalent points (TY,WF,MR,UR,etc.) wouldn't post correctly.

(1) Make sure that you've added your TrueBlue # to your flight
(2) Login to your TrueBlue account
(3) Click on "Manage Flights" and make sure your flight is visible
Old Jul 24, 2016, 10:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, VX Gold, VS Gold, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold
My partner and I completed our day turn SFO > LGB yesterday (sat)
Old Jul 25, 2016, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by mster
There is literally zero reason why a flight booked via an OTA or a bank skinned OTA using cash equivalent points (TY,WF,MR,UR,etc.) wouldn't post correctly.

(1) Make sure that you've added your TrueBlue # to your flight
(2) Login to your TrueBlue account
(3) Click on "Manage Flights" and make sure your flight is visible
I did, of course, add my TrueBlue number (as well as my trusted traveler number) to the original reservation with Chase, and when I signed in to my TB account yesterday, it showed that I have my upcoming RT from JFK-BOS on Wednesday, but when I went in to Manage Flights, it wouldn't show the flight details there. I had to call JetBlue to have them correct it, because apparently the OTA combined my first name and middle initial when they booked, and that caused JetBlue's computers to not quite recognize the reservation (even though it clearly was linked to my TB#). I've seen this happen before with international carriers (the combining of first name and middle initial), but never with domestic. Wondering if I should take the flights on Wednesday and then wait it out, or if I should call/email/tweet at JetBlue preemptively to make sure this RT posts and I get proper credit for it toward my 75k match.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 8:23 am

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Originally Posted by SFGuy37
My partner and I completed our day turn SFO > LGB yesterday (sat)
same here. Sat to Sun. Let me know when you get yours posted and I'll do the same.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 9:24 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Titanium, UA Silver
I did the same SFO-LGB return on 7/20. Second set of points plus the 75,000 posted this morning, so 4-5 days for total posting.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 10:38 am

Are there any data points as to whether a one way flight with 2+ segments counts towards meeting this promotions requirements?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.