Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2013, 1:57 pm

Programs: AC, FPC, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, BW Diamond Select, Starbucks Gold, VPL
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I also received the invitation e-mail, but I'm assuming it's a mistake. I clicked on the link for the application, and I can only see a place to enter US addresses. Also, the Terms & Conditions are all American.
Aha. I did read and notice the T&C language, but hadn't clicked through to the appl. itself. Bazinga.

TOA13B
Old Jun 10, 2013, 9:28 pm

Programs: WS Platinum, HH Diamond, Accor Platinum
I got the same credit card email invite today. Clicked on the link and it wouldn't let me enter a province or postal code, just a state and a zip code. Looked at the t+c and found "You must have a valid permanent home address within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.". Odd they would send this to their Canadian members.
Old Jun 10, 2013, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by dcrose
I got the same credit card email invite today. Clicked on the link and it wouldn't let me enter a province or postal code, just a state and a zip code. Looked at the t+c and found "You must have a valid permanent home address within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.". Odd they would send this to their Canadian members.
Not just the Canadian members - my address on file is outside NA and I also received the e-mail.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 7:22 am
Company Representative, Fairmont

Programs: Fairmont Presidents Club
We noticed your post related to our recent Fairmont Visa Signature Card email offer and wanted to let you know that unfortunately this offer was sent to some members in error and is only available to US residents at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by FairmontLiason
We noticed your post related to our recent Fairmont Visa Signature Card email offer and wanted to let you know that unfortunately this offer was sent to some members in error and is only available to US residents at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.
Thanks for clarifying (I'm in Canada and got the email also, as FPC Plat)

I knew it was for USA-only when I see the dropdown for "States" only
Old Jun 11, 2013, 9:19 am

Is it possible to use the free nights for someone else?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:38 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Given that Fairmont is a Canadian company, I'm surprised that they did not make such a credit card available to Canadians FIRST! In any case, a card for Canadians is long overdue!
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:04 am

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Can someone post the link/email?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by infernorice
Is it possible to use the free nights for someone else?
Only Platinums can transfer the free nights, and only to immediate family.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by tjbrooks
Only Platinums can transfer the free nights, and only to immediate family.
What if you book it under someone else's name to check in?
Old Jun 11, 2013, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by infernorice
What if you book it under someone else's name to check in?
Nope, IME room has to be booked under the cert holders name.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 12:38 pm

Can someone post the link/email?
This is the link I got in my email

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...ID=&PROMO=DF01

At Fairmont, we strive to make every visit truly one of a kind. That is why we are pleased to invite you, our valued Fairmont guest, to apply for the new Fairmont Visa Signature Card.

• Earn 2 complimentary nights with breakfast for 2 after you make just $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of account opening.*
• Pay no foreign transaction fees.†
• Earn Fairmont Rewards on every purchase, including 5 per $1 spent on Fairmont stays, 2 per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, at car rental agencies, and on transit and commuting, and 1 per $1 spent on all other purchases.*
• We will automatically upgrade you to Premier membership stay status, which offers elite benefits, such as our exclusive Fairmont Fit program, 2-for-1 rounds of golf, and dining and spa certificates.*
• Enjoy a complimentary annual membership to the LOUNGE CLUB™ plus 2 free lounge visits each year, for access to over 350 airport lounges in over 200 cities worldwide. For subsequent visits, simply pay $27 per person per visit.*
• Enjoy 1 complimentary night each anniversary year that you make at least $12,000 in purchases on your card.*

Enjoy the many benefits that the card provides with a
$0 introductory annual fee, thereafter $95†

Hotel pictured, Fairmont Monte Carlo.

† No Foreign Transaction Fees/Annual Fee & Pricing: Please see Pricing and Terms
*Offer Details
2 Complimentary Nights
Earn Fairmont Rewards
Premier Status Upgrade
Lounge CLUB
Anniversary Bonus Night
Old Jun 11, 2013, 2:50 pm

Smile Link Worked!

Thanks for the link. No annual fee for the first year is great.

Originally Posted by jerryhung
Old Jun 11, 2013, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by jerryhung
Thanks! Awaiting a reply from Chase about a match.

Update: Matched, getting a $95 credit! Thanks again.

Last edited by tjbrooks; Jun 12, 2013 at 1:31 pm
Old Jun 12, 2013, 2:17 pm

Matched, getting a $95 credit! Thanks again.
Me too x 2. Woot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.