Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2013, 8:33 pm

I think you just need to fully qualify the path with www.
Here's the redirect:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/
You might want to try FAIRMONT (all caps)
Old May 9, 2013, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by tjbrooks
I think you just need to fully qualify the path with www.
Here's the redirect:
https://www.loungeprogramenroll.com/fairmont/
You might want to try FAIRMONT (all caps)
I think that worked. Thanks!
Old May 9, 2013, 11:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bobofoosh
You can transfer them to any immediate family, including your daughter, if you're FPC Platinum. Otherwise the certificates are non-transferable.
Can you receive them from immediate family if you are plat (but not family members)? If not, are there any issues with booking free nights from family member's account and adding my name to reservation?
Old May 18, 2013, 4:57 am

My wife and I both applied for the card on Wednesday. Both were instantly approved. 2 packages arrived yesterday (Friday) via UPS next day air. We were pleasantly surprised to see our new Fairmont credit cards inside. Very impressed with how they are presented in a classy folder. We'll start using the cards now, but won't complete the $1000 spend until mid- to late-July so we can use the 4 free-night certificates in early July 2014. So far, our strategy is right on target.
Old May 28, 2013, 2:42 pm

Programs: FB Gold (ST E+), Alaska MVP Gold
Which properties can the two free night certificates NOT be used???????
Old May 28, 2013, 3:21 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by diclemeg
Which properties can the two free night certificates NOT be used???????
It is listed here.
https://www.fairmont.com/promotions/cardlimitedaccess/

*Certificate is not applicable at:
Kenauk at Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello
Limited availability at:
The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel
Old Jun 2, 2013, 2:31 pm

Programs: Marriott PT, Delta PT, Fairmont Prem
Chase Travel Service - good points value?

For redeeming points is this a good value, specifically airfare?
Old Jun 2, 2013, 8:15 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, WN CP, etc.
Originally Posted by azepine00
Can you receive them from immediate family if you are plat (but not family members)? If not, are there any issues with booking free nights from family member's account and adding my name to reservation?
I have the same question. Anyone know if a free night with a chase-earned certificate can be booked for someone else? Is there any way around needing the person who earned the certificate to be present at check in?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Jun 2, 2013, 8:26 pm

Non-transferrable unless you're a Platinum, then only to immediate family.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:57 am

Non-transferrable unless you're a Platinum, then only to immediate family.
Thank you. I also read this is the T&Cs, but to me this means that you cannot transfer the certificate between accounts. It leaves open the question of whether you can reserve a room from your account for someone else's stay? Small detail that might be important or totally irrelevant... Thanks again!
Old Jun 3, 2013, 6:32 pm

Non-transferrable means the name on the reservation has to be the certificate holder. My dad even tried to use it for two rooms (one for him and one for my sister) on the same night and was told no. Twice.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:01 am

Non-transferrable means the name on the reservation has to be the certificate holder. My dad even tried to use it for two rooms (one for him and one for my sister) on the same night and was told no. Twice.
Ah, ok. All is clear now--thank you so much for your advice!
Old Jun 4, 2013, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
I signed up on day 1 of availability of the cards, so I may be the first person going through this, but has anyone gotten their first annual re-up free night certificate based on an annual $12K spend?

First off, its very hard to track your 12K. But I painstakingly did so. I wish they would add a feature so you could see where you are at.

Anyway, I recently saw my $95 first annual fee post. So I looked at MY CERTIFICATES at Fairmont. Interestingly, they appear to have posted 4x $25 Chase free food certificates a few days ago - but no Chase free night.

So I called the CHASE 800 number today. The gentleman says I will get the free night posted electronically in 4-6 weeks. I am just very suspicious - why would they post some renewal food certs and not the free night?

Anyone been down this road yet?
Old Jun 4, 2013, 2:35 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by thesilb
First off, its very hard to track your 12K. But I painstakingly did so. I wish they would add a feature so you could see where you are at.

So I called the CHASE 800 number today. The gentleman says I will get the free night posted electronically in 4-6 weeks. I am just very suspicious - why would they post some renewal food certs and not the free night?

Anyone been down this road yet?
Yes, I contacted Fairmont Directly, their Visa liaison responded with the same 4-6 weeks after your 1 year anniv. I was billed the $95 as well. My initial certs were given on 6/14/2012, so I expect the next batch on 6/14/2013.

Thesilb, tracking my spend was super easy. Look at your Chase Year End summary and add Jan-April Balances. My annual spend was well over 20k, too bad it isn't 1 night per 12k spent!
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by thesilb
.. So I looked at MY CERTIFICATES at Fairmont. Interestingly, they appear to have posted 4x $25 Chase free food certificates a few days ago - but no Chase free night.

I have no idea what certs posted and and what didn't. We have 2x25 dining and gold floor upgrade posted on apr 2 on one account but nothing on the other... Both are plat, one got card last may another last july...

Btw stay credit for passing $7500 posted mid-cycle - no idea how that works...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.