Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2013, 6:06 pm

anybody have the toll free# handy? I'm on vacation and dont have the card with me. thx
Old Jun 12, 2013, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by jh811
anybody have the toll free# handy? I'm on vacation and dont have the card with me. thx
Number on the back of the Fairmont VISA: 1-800-436-7913.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by tjbrooks
Thanks! Awaiting a reply from Chase about a match.

Update: Matched, getting a $95 credit! Thanks again.
So you're getting a $95 credit on a card you previously applied for? When did you get the card?
Old Jun 13, 2013, 9:23 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Is the Fairmont Monte Carlo included in the two free nights ?

Thanks
Old Jun 13, 2013, 10:35 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
Is the Fairmont Monte Carlo included in the two free nights ?

Thanks
yes, but it is blacked out occasionally, check the terms.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by swdke
So you're getting a $95 credit on a card you previously applied for? When did you get the card?
Wife and I applied for cards in March and May, and paid the $95 annual fees. We sent SM to Chase for a match ($95 statement credit) and they have already posted to our accounts.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by YourNameHere
Me too x 2. Woot!
Any tricks for getting the match?

I sent Chase a SM yesterday and they replied back saying that I needed to provide a targeted (to me) offer.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by ShrinkTheGlobe
Any tricks for getting the match?

I sent Chase a SM yesterday and they replied back saying that I needed to provide a targeted (to me) offer.
No tricks at all. In our SMs we noted that we received our Fairmont cards last month (with an annual fee) and noticed that they are now offering the card with the first year's fee waived (provided a link to the offer for their convenience) and asked if they could possibly match that offer for us. They got back to us within 8 hours confirming that they will credit our accounts for $95. By the next morning the credits had been posted. From our original SMs to the credits being posted was less than 24 hours.

When did you get your card? Chase is usually very good about matching new-card promotions if you received the card within 90 days of your inquiry.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by YourNameHere
No tricks at all. In our SMs we noted that we received our Fairmont cards last month (with an annual fee) and noticed that they are now offering the card with the first year's fee waived (provided a link to the offer for their convenience) and asked if they could possibly match that offer for us. They got back to us within 8 hours confirming that they will credit our accounts for $95. By the next morning the credits had been posted. From our original SMs to the credits being posted was less than 24 hours.

When did you get your card? Chase is usually very good about matching new-card promotions if you received the card within 90 days of your inquiry.
I got mine in early May. I'll give it another try. Thanks.
Old Jun 13, 2013, 8:49 pm

I just asked them to match the new public offer, and supplied the link.

Last edited by tjbrooks; Jun 14, 2013 at 6:54 am
Old Jun 14, 2013, 2:46 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AMRivlin
My "claim" comes from an email conversation with Fairmont Corporate.
The poster in 508 may have met the stay requirements. I was 1 stay short.

I was told in no uncertain terms my "Promotional earned status" does not qualify one for these additionally certificates. Only meeting the required stay numbers will 5/10 or 10/30.

My 12k annual spend cert was credited on June 4. This will not be affected.

That being said, the FM Corp Rep, was EXTREMELY friendly/helpful/accommodating.
As another lifetime plat I'm not loving the news. That being said my wife is premier the hard way and we'll use her gold cert each year.

She received her free night and dining/gold certs already, I have received nothing, but I'll only be expecting a free night now.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver, HH Silver, Marriott Gold
forgive my ignorance--what kind of match? I have Chase UA cards and UR cards--do those match? Or is it to an existing Fairmont card?
thx!

Thanks! Awaiting a reply from Chase about a match.

Update: Matched, getting a $95 credit! Thanks again.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 8:28 pm

I just asked them to match the new public offer, and supplied the link.
I wrote in again and got them to match the offer!
Old Jun 14, 2013, 11:16 pm

Originally Posted by hopel
forgive my ignorance--what kind of match? I have Chase UA cards and UR cards--do those match? Or is it to an existing Fairmont card?
Existing Fairmont cards.
Old Jun 19, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: CO Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
So I am making a last minute trip to Calgary over July 4th weekend. the wife has always wanted to stay at Fairmont Banff Springs. I can currently afford to book the hotel with cash (not for entire trip). I quickly applied for and have now received my Fairmont card. I just put on north of $1,000 spend. When do you folks think I will get the e-certs, and is there a risk I will not able to use them at the hotel? Basically I have two options: pay in non-refundable cash today for the hotel, or wait till I get the 2 free nights and use that instead. I'd much rather use the 2 free nights than pay cash (obviously). My concern would be (i) I wouldn't receive the e-cert in time, or (ii) they will not let me use the e-cert too close to the booking date (e.g., standard rooms all gone). This is for an anniversary trip and staying at Fairmont is a big part of the trip for the special lady!

Any advice/comments? Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.