Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...{archive}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Pre-discussions

New United Club menus to be "announced" 4 March 2015

United Clubs to be renovated

Confirmed Clubs with New Food Offerings:

All domestic clubs now confirmed with some version of the New Food Offerings. Full spread at all domestic hubs, with cut-down or hybrid versions at most outstation clubs.

International Clubs with different catering: GUM, HKG, MEX, LHR, NRT

Updates:

October 11, 2017: A new flavor coming to United Clubs
Print Wikipost

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...{archive}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2017, 11:44 am

In LAS the other day they had the meatballs and gravy, corn bread, macaroni and potato salad. Around 2pm the charcuterie bar was rolled out with some goat cheese, blue cheese, salami, chorizo, apricots, nuts, grapes. A friendly attendant also came around with lavender-scented hot towels as well as crudités.
Old Nov 26, 2017, 11:14 am

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
More hardtack and pemmican at EWR today
Old Nov 26, 2017, 3:07 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by manstein58
lolz
Old Nov 27, 2017, 12:14 pm

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by zeer0
A few nice holiday additions in the UC at SFO yesterday. Turkey meatballs and pumpkin/pecan pies. Also really good potato salad which I haven't seen before either. Soup was also really tasty, didn't catch its name but it had mini meatballs and pasta pearls.
Kind of old news though the meatballs and pumpkin pie (billed as a "Thanksgiving special") were still alive and on offer, even on 24 November, Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, at the Rotunda SFO United Club! Just wanted to add this data point.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 1:15 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
I was hoping to try the new seafood hors d'oeuvres at BOS Sunday morning (see DELee's post), but they appear to be an afternoon/evening proposition. They did put out some full-sized muffins between 10 and 10:30... not that I needed more food after a few days of Thanksgiving gluttony.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 7:20 am

Programs: UA 1k, HH Diamond
Bacon, egg, and cheddar scramble in ORD F this AM
Old Nov 28, 2017, 9:41 am

Programs: UA 1.65M , Platinum, 1K Emeritus, UC Lifetime , HHonors Gold, Presidential Plus card holder
Animal crackers and ginger snaps at EWR concourse 1 last Tuesday.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Ruhr
Kind of old news though the meatballs and pumpkin pie (billed as a "Thanksgiving special") were still alive and on offer, even on 24 November, Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, at the Rotunda SFO United Club! Just wanted to add this data point.
They were also at DCA on Saturday evening. The Turkey Meatballs were in lieu of the soup there, at ORD there was soup and the meatballs. DCA had Pecan Pie squares rather than Pumpkin, and it was tasty.
8MiHi likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 11:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by manstein58
When did they upgrade?
Old Nov 28, 2017, 2:09 pm

Programs: United 1K, American Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sosptuba
Bacon, egg, and cheddar scramble in ORD F this AM
If that's the same scramble that I had in ORD earlier this month, it's absolutely delicious. It has potatoes in it too. Added some hot sauce and it really hit the spot and filled my tummy in a really good way!
Old Nov 28, 2017, 5:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
If that's the same scramble that I had in ORD earlier this month, it's absolutely delicious. It has potatoes in it too. Added some hot sauce and it really hit the spot and filled my tummy in a really good way!
They’ve had a few variations on it over the past month or so.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
Nice surprise this afternoon at EWR's C74 UC: a mimosa bar. They offered a choice of orange, grapefruit or cranberry; it being 2 in the afternoon, I opted for the last, which involved cranberry juice and some berries to accent the drink. I feel a little bad about not taking advantage of this connection to try the Tsukiji sushi place downstairs, but not too bad.

Cranberry mimosa
zeer0 likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
At LAS on Monday evening there was a cheese and crackers presentation. They knew we had to leave to board and I’d asked about them so they put this plate together and presented to me directly. Very nice service from the team there.

Flying Machine and zeer0 like this.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
You must have been early if the hot sauce hadn’t been swiped.
Old Dec 4, 2017, 4:51 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stopped by the MCO UC yesterday. Sadly I was there at 10:30 so no grilled cheeses yet. However, they had a pretty decent potato salad out that I hadn't tried before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.