Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...{archive}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 4, 2015, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Pre-discussions

New United Club menus to be "announced" 4 March 2015

United Clubs to be renovated

Confirmed Clubs with New Food Offerings:

All domestic clubs now confirmed with some version of the New Food Offerings. Full spread at all domestic hubs, with cut-down or hybrid versions at most outstation clubs.

International Clubs with different catering: GUM, HKG, MEX, LHR, NRT

Updates:

October 11, 2017: A new flavor coming to United Clubs
Print Wikipost

UC amenities - regular & special food / snacks, power, wifi, work areas, ...{archive}

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:42 pm

Programs: AS MVP; UA Silver; HHonors Silver; HyattGP Platinum; Hertz PC
I'm confused...is this a New Investment in the Denver East Club? This is in plain view of refreshment restocks and the folks at the desk.

Love the feet buddy!

http://goo.gl/photos/mvKGZcvUH2mpdiQLA
Old Sep 2, 2015, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
In today's Hemisphere there was an ad saying that menus with items for sale at hub UC are coming soon.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 7:33 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by enviroian
In today's Hemisphere there was an ad saying that menus with items for sale at hub UC are coming soon.
I'm not on a UA plane until next week but I looked at the online September 2015 issue and the only UC ad (pg94) is for complimentary food. Next time you get a chance, can you check the page number?
Old Sep 2, 2015, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
I'm not on a UA plane until next week but I looked at the online September 2015 issue and the only UC ad (pg94) is for complimentary food. Next time you get a chance, can you check the page number?
Yeah that's the ad. My bad. I just saw the word "menu" and assumed it was something new.

Sorry to get everyone excited

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Sep 2, 2015 at 9:17 pm Reason: repaired quote
Old Sep 3, 2015, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Did you mean eggscited?
Old Sep 3, 2015, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
Did you mean eggscited?
Yes, but only Monday through Friday.

Flyer Friendly.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 6:40 am

Programs: UA 1K & 1MM/AA Gold & 1MM/HH Gold/Marriott Titanium
Eggs spotted at the IAD D8 club Thursday, Sept. 3 around 0715.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
My first morning visit since the menu change and I am not impressed.

Hanging out at the ORD F club. Breadsticks are partially soggy, probably from not being thawed correctly. No way to warm them up. No toaster, no microwave.

Corn flakes are available, but no milk anywhere. Empty dishes where fruit and yogurt used to be...haven't been refreshed in some time. No bowls anyway, so don't know how you would eat either of them.

No eggs available.

Sign in the concourse with the "sale" entry price of $35. Still wouldn't be worth it for AM.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by goodeats21
My first morning visit since the menu change and I am not impressed.

Hanging out at the ORD F club. Breadsticks are partially soggy, probably from not being thawed correctly. No way to warm them up. No toaster, no microwave.

Corn flakes are available, but no milk anywhere. Empty dishes where fruit and yogurt used to be...haven't been refreshed in some time. No bowls anyway, so don't know how you would eat either of them.

No eggs available.

Sign in the concourse with the "sale" entry price of $35. Still wouldn't be worth it for AM.
Correct, eggs are Monday through Friday only. Flyer Friendly.
Old Sep 5, 2015, 11:33 am

Programs: *AG, Choice Privileges Elite Diamond, SPG Gold, La Quinta Returns Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold
Now coming to the valley of the Sun - edible food!

I was in the PHX club yesterday. One of the workers there told me that they would shortly have the new menu selections. They are in the process of remodeling the club, including the installation of new flooring and a new dining station. Once that is done, the new menu items would arrive. Thankfully.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SFO international yesterday, it really is a sorry looking offering that looks tired already and so far behind the other lounges there. Even the lounge lady said "we are the biggest but have the worst food".

Hummus is nice, the pita chips were all pretty much broken up, it really is a shockingly bad offering and no sign of the elusive salami between its parade hours of 1600-1800.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
SFO international yesterday, it really is a sorry looking offering that looks tired already and so far behind the other lounges there. Even the lounge lady said "we are the biggest but have the worst food".

Hummus is nice, the pita chips were all pretty much broken up, it really is a shockingly bad offering and no sign of the elusive salami between its parade hours of 1600-1800.
Is this the location across the way from SFO Soup company? It's a sad affair I agree. I've never seen salami.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 1:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is this the location across the way from SFO Soup company? It's a sad affair I agree. I've never seen salami.
As you go through security it is just to the right near the Gucci shop. I have been using Eva Air or Kris Flyer but the schedules meant they have been closed and I had to use the UC yesterday. It really is crap.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 1:43 pm

I haven't been in a club for a year or two. I can't tell you how happy I am to be sitting in the EWR Terminal C lounge drinking Veuve Clicquot even at their prices. I think it was $13. When did they make this change?
Old Sep 7, 2015, 10:39 am
Suspended

United Club Investments – New Complimentary Food Menu, and More (2015)

At the DCA UC.... Renovation is complete but no new food serving. Nice fridge FILLED with Coca-Cola products!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.