Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Select Member Exclusive Email offer [Targeted], 30 April 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2015, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Haven't paid attention to the full thread - have any Plat100s received offers? Or Plat 75s?
Old May 6, 2015, 9:18 am

Programs: SPG Platinum (100)
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Haven't paid attention to the full thread - have any Plat100s received offers? Or Plat 75s?
Am Plat100/62 nights this year/will be Plat75 before end of May and have received nothing.
Old May 6, 2015, 9:48 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
nothing :< going for accorhotels / club carlson promo
Old May 6, 2015, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by LeviFlight
Starwood Lurker: I have stays booked in May before registering for this promo. Will they count towards the awards? Many thanks.
The T&C's of my promo had some language along the lines of "bookings may be made before X Date but are only eligible if the stay is consumed within the promo period".

Of course, YMMV depending on which promo you have, and hopefully Lurker can help identify the specifics for you!
Old May 6, 2015, 10:24 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
I've been watching these promos get listed on Loyalty Lobby, and tried a few but no luck. Then yesterday (several days after the promo started!) I got an email from SPG inviting me to sign up for an "Amazing Bonus Offer". This was, once I clicked through, 2k every 2nd stay to a maximum of 6k.

Based on the delay getting the email, and my earlier attempts to register over the previous 1-2 weeks failing, I wonder if Starwood are just very behind on selecting promotions for people and sending the email out?
Old May 6, 2015, 10:37 am

Programs: SPG Plat
Plat100 here - nothing.
Old May 6, 2015, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by donotblink
Considering that this promotion would stack with the 5th night free, I don't think it's a horrible promotion. But I wish that I got the promotion where you stay two nights and get one free, up to two times. That seems to be the best promo, IMO.
25% Off Redemption is _not_ stackable with 5th night free this time (unlike the last targeted offer a few months ago), so it's pretty weak.

I received the same offer as a Plat75.
Old May 6, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, BW Diamond, TK Elite
Just got an email "Amazing Bonus Offer", which is 3k bonus pt for every 3 stays, max. 9k can be earned....but the deadline is end of July
Old May 6, 2015, 1:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by cfabar1
i received a terrible bonus... stay six nights and get 25% off an award booking...
This is a good offer if used well. I'd love to get this one (but I'd settle for any of the offers).
Old May 6, 2015, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
This is a good offer if used well. I'd love to get this one (but I'd settle for any of the offers).
As a Plat100, I would also settle for any of the offers, and since many Plats are getting these offers, I hope they offer all Plats/Golds at least something...
Old May 6, 2015, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
+1

Though I think 25% off is about equivalent to the 9k points I'll earn in my promo. Just earned in 6 nights vs. 9 stays (and most of my stays are 3-4 nights...)
Old May 6, 2015, 5:28 pm

I am a Plat100 and I got an offer for 2 free nights for up to a category 5 hotel. I get one free night after 2 stays and the other free night comes on after 4 stays. One thing I noticed was the URL had a number in it and you might want to try any of the following URL's to get an offer:

https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive4/
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive5/
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive6/
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive7/

Good Luck!
Old May 6, 2015, 6:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Plat 100 here and nothing at all for me so far!
Old May 6, 2015, 7:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by gooselee
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeviFlight

Starwood Lurker: I have stays booked in May before registering for this promo. Will they count towards the awards? Many thanks.

The T&amp;C's of my promo had some language along the lines of &quot;bookings may be made before X Date but are only eligible if the stay is consumed within the promo period&quot;.

Of course, YMMV depending on which promo you have, and hopefully Lurker can help identify the specifics for you!
Thanks Gooselee, this was helpful. Starwood Lurker did confirm that my 2 stays would count towards the promo.

For the general record I am a new Plat. but lucked out and got the 2 free nights for 4 stays. That will definitely happen, esp with 2 stays already counting
Old May 6, 2015, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, Aeroplan, Marriott Titanium (LT Platinum), HH Diamond
I got the email yesterday and it's 6th stay earns 6,000, 12th stay earns 6,000, 18th earns 6,000. It was offer #4

It does seem that the promos are being rolled out gradually, so some of you that haven't got one yet may still get an offer in the next few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.