Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by appletini
I just logged in to my account and on the lower right hand corner it looks like things are out of whack. Here's a screenshot:

Darn I don't even see the "companion pass" part and I definitely have one! Wow what a complete and utter mess.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 11:43 am

What the heck ... !

What's going on?

I can't log in as a Rapid Rewards member. I've tried and tried. I even attempted to reset my password to no avail. Is the website all screwed up?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:12 pm

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SWABrian
Not at all, see my post 170 above about this issue specifically. You can check in with time and date under the check in button. The "Look Up Confirmation #" feature is working.
It the middle of the turbulence, thank you for replying to my post SWAbrian.

I will check it out.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:12 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
In one word: YES!

I am able to log in this afternoon; before that my success was rather sporadic.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:19 pm

Well, that explains it.
I try to log in with RR# and password and it just keeps giving me the same page asking me to log in. I suppose I should wait a number of days until the bugs are worked out of the system.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
RR seems to be working now after the annoying mandatory account update (with the usual stupid security questions that anyone can guess.)

But the system still doesn't show my upcoming itinerary. How long am I going to have to wait? And how hard would it be to update the status of this failed rollout on the home page.

I continue to be a big fan of WN, but you are trying my patience with this rare display of mediocrity.

Originally Posted by SWABrian
Not at all, see my post 170 above about this issue specifically. You can check in with time and date under the check in button. The "Look Up Confirmation #" feature is working.
We are all very appreciative of your special assistance on FT. So don't take this as a kick in the teeth, but don't you think WN could post a note on the home page with this info and other workarounds? Maybe you can suggest to management that they need to start getting proactive in addressing the problems with the rollout of 2.0.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:43 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold; AA Platinum;Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
SWA Rapid Rewards- Not Rapid with service

I am now on my second call with customer service in less than 14 hours to potentialy change a previously booked award. The first time I called them last night the rep told me that due to the changeover of the IT system that no one, including them could access their systems. Right now, I am in the middle of a 27 minute and counting hold. This is a customer service disaster. By the way, when I was in my account it showed I have zero points, but I could have sworn I had a half credit left in my account. I guess they are rounding down to zero in this case?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:48 pm

Programs: WN RR (Informed Kettle)
Originally Posted by cupps
I am now on my second call with customer service in less than 14 hours to potentialy change a previously booked award. The first time I called them last night the rep told me that due to the changeover of the IT system that no one, including them could access their systems. Right now, I am in the middle of a 27 minute and counting hold. This is a customer service disaster. By the way, when I was in my account it showed I have zero points, but I could have sworn I had a half credit left in my account. I guess they are rounding down to zero in this case?
There you go. To see your credits, you need to click on "My Rapid Rewards" on the right side, then if there are any credits left you will see a link that says "What happened to my Credits?"
Old Mar 2, 2011, 12:51 pm

I can finally login now, but all accounts(4 household members) have 0 points inside. They should all still have 2~8 credits inside(unexpired). Anyone else has same problem?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:20 pm

Programs: SWA, UAL, SPG, AA
Originally Posted by chespeak2002
I can finally login now, but all accounts(4 household members) have 0 points inside. They should all still have 2~8 credits inside(unexpired). Anyone else has same problem?
If you expand the 'my rapid rewards' tab you'll see a clickable link titled 'what happened to my credits'. That will show you the RR1.0 credits you have
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:22 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by Heryanta
If you expand the 'my rapid rewards' tab you'll see a clickable link titled 'what happened to my credits'. That will show you the RR1.0 credits you have
It shows the total, but there is not (yet) a breakdown of credits earned by date. So you can't see what credits are about to roll off the 1-year window. This functionality needs to be added, and I believe that it has been developed but not yet enabled.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:25 pm

Programs: AS, AA, WN
Originally Posted by nsx
It shows the total, but there is not (yet) a breakdown of credits earned by date. So you can't see what credits are about to roll off the 1-year window. This functionality needs to be added, and I believe that it has been developed but not yet enabled.
I saw the detail of the credits, and it showed the soonest to expire (in my case June 2011) at the top of the list with my other 9 credits below it, each with their own expiration date.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:29 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by flg8rmatt
I saw the detail of the credits, and it showed the soonest to expire (in my case June 2011) at the top of the list with my other 9 credits below it, each with their own expiration date.
Good news! (I'm still locked out, so can't check right now.)

Did the list show all credits, or just flight credits?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 1:31 pm

Programs: AS, AA, WN
Well, just flights for me...but I had nothing from car rental/CC/hotel etc., so I can't answer that.

Here is a screen shot of where to click once you get in...

Last edited by flg8rmatt; Mar 2, 2011 at 1:43 pm
Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:25 pm

Programs: Hilton (D)
I keep cycling between login with RR# and them asking me to set up security questions again. I never get logged in. Similar to what others are experiencing ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.