Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:34 pm

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite
I got in about 2-3 hours ago. Things were a bit flaky. Tried again just now (5:35pm Herb Time (CT)) and all appears to be OK. Balances were as expected. Everything except my AVIS post, but that was missing prior to the conversion and still missing.

I'm owed 2 RR1.0's for that. It will be interesting now to see if it posts as 2400 RR2.0 points. It doesn't make any difference to me which way it posts as long as I get 2400 of them!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:35 pm

Programs: WN CP, HHonors, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Premier,LaQuinta Elite, Amtrak
I still haven't been able to get in all day, trying intermittently between "real" work. The "general error" message is certainly getting a workout.

I wish SWA would listen to those who say go back to the basics on the website, cut out the extra advertising crap. and get a functional system that will quickly and accurately deliver the basics -- flight information and (if applicable) Rapid Reward information. When I first started using SWA, some years ago, I was amazed at how user friendly and fast the site was, compared to most other airlines. Now, even Amtrak's website is faster and more user friendly. Perhaps that is a sign of things to come.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:53 pm

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite
Tried to log in again at 5:54 CT and got:

We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

Server may be overloaded.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 4:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton, Southwest "A" and "CP" Hertz 5*
got in for a bit and then got booted out. all looked good except could not see anything about companion status.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA (lame duck)1K, US Plat,HHonors Diamond, PC Plat, SPG Plat, MR Platinum
Old Mar 1, 2011, 5:32 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by jkburns1
ditto. 6:31 PM Central Time
Old Mar 1, 2011, 5:47 pm

Programs: WN: A+, CP National: Exec. Elite. Choice hotels: Platinum Priority Club: Platinum
Tried several times again this evening and got the same error message. I was able to log on via my blackberry and was prompted to enter a username and security questions. But since I could read the choices for the security questions, i decided to do it later.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:07 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA EXP, CET Diamond, MGM Gold
No luck here either
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:16 pm

Southwest.com just wasn't prepared for all of you people who wanted to see all the thousands of points you now have. Is looking at your thousands of points on the first day of RR 2.0 really going to make you feel better?
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:27 pm

Just got in

Got in, no lags what-so-ever.

I have 0 points LOL. 8 past credits, earliest expiration 12/30/2012 (4 of them)

Anyway, got my EBCI, now for my bud.

Last edited by OzzyOzzie; Mar 1, 2011 at 7:33 pm
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:28 pm

OK I was finally just able to log in, picked my handle etc. It shows I have 0 points, which is expected. It also shows my two standard awards are in there, which is also expected.

But... and I apologize if this is covered somewhere, but last time I checked my account I had 1 RR Credit waiting there, which is how I planned it out (thanks to the gurus in this forum who rationalized the reason why I would want to end up +1 credit before the transition). When I log in today, I don't see anywhere on the site where I can view that one credit. Do I just have to trust that it is there or is there some place on the site I missed where you can view your "legacy" RR credits?

Thanks!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:32 pm

Programs: SWA Companion Pass, SWA A-list+, National Executive, Hilton Diamond
I got in finally....what a mess. I can't even find my current booked flights.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:48 pm

Just made it in for a second as well, confirmed A+ as expected, saw the A-list and CP counters and not much else.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by bookemdano
OK I was finally just able to log in, picked my handle etc. It shows I have 0 points, which is expected. It also shows my two standard awards are in there, which is also expected.

But... and I apologize if this is covered somewhere, but last time I checked my account I had 1 RR Credit waiting there, which is how I planned it out (thanks to the gurus in this forum who rationalized the reason why I would want to end up +1 credit before the transition). When I log in today, I don't see anywhere on the site where I can view that one credit. Do I just have to trust that it is there or is there some place on the site I missed where you can view your "legacy" RR credits?

Thanks!
I can't get in to see where I found it exactly, but this morning I was able to get on for a minute and I remember going to one of those drop down things at the bottom and there was a clickable ? mark with "where are my old credits" or something like that next to it. I clicked the ? and it did show my old remaining credits on a horizontal line numbered 1 to 16 and told me how many points I needed to top off the credits for a standard award.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 8:01 pm

Location: "And I'm in Colorado, when I'm not in some hotel..."
Programs: UA Global Services, IHC Plantinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Elite
We use SWA BIZ when booking for work. Took the company ID, but did not recognize my Rapids Rewards number-got no further...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.