Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:49 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
I didn't know about that. I am not a Sprint customer.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:53 am

Programs: AS, AA, WN
Originally Posted by FlyforSAP
I didn't know about that. I am not a Sprint customer.
I wouldn't expect non-Sprint customers to know...just providing perspective.

It could be worse!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:57 am

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
Four days down and counting!

Ok we'll see where the website is next Monday (that will be nine days for me)
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:58 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
One of the features currently disabled is "future trips." At this time, not every section is working completely. They still have a few loads to put back in during the day, so this may affect some sections as we go through the day. I will report the problems some of you are having with user names.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:04 am

I'm in, don't want to be redundant but what a mess. I have nothing to book anytime soon or I wouldn't be happy.

I could have sworn I only had 2 old credits in my account so I was just going to let them die. Now I have 4 for whatever reason? That makes the decision on if I should use 14,400 points (once I have them) to possibly cap off an award a little more difficult.

Will have to wait and see what the availibility looks like in the next few months on rewards if I pull the trigger or not.

Only thing not working for me is viewing upcoming flights
Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:12 am

it shows 0 points . pre conversion i had 15 credits . what to do now ?

nm found it . the international award are only point based not cash + points option even for card holders ?

Last edited by manuvns; Mar 2, 2011 at 8:47 am
Old Mar 2, 2011, 8:39 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
The Username/Account Number and/or Password are incorrect.

As of 10:38 est
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:18 am

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SWABrian
Thanks to everyone for their patience yesterday. To say it was challenging and frustrating would be an understatement. Our Technology Team worked through the night and they are "cautiously optimistic" about today. Of course, they will continue to monitor everything during the day as traffic increases.
Ummm... you make it sound like they are done and just mopping up.

"We are currently unable to retrieve your upcoming trips. Please try again later." How do I change a booked flight online while they backfill?

I'm still being forced to dig through my emails to find my Conf # for a T-24.

Last edited by Wingrider; Mar 2, 2011 at 9:24 am
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:26 am

I can't find where my companion pass info is?

I've been an IT Manager for 5 years, and a technical support rep for 10. You would hope that someone in my demographic would be able to quickly locate where you can book a companion pass reservation, or even see that I have a companion pass.... the odd thing is, that I remember under Snapshot, there was a picture of a companion pass on the left, but of course that resulted in an error. Now that picture is gone anyway, but there are still errors.

Any advice on where to look for this?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:29 am

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite
Got in this morning at about 8:45 AM CT. All account balances were as I expected them.

I have done IT conversions before. What I don't see of the IT profession today is doing practice runs before doing it for real. Before I would do a conversion, I would do two or three practice runs at it and that would shake out all the bugs. I'd have a step-by-step plan of how it was going to happen.

It was a high availability system, although some conversions would start on a Friday night and we'd be shooting to have the system back up by Sunday night. Most times we would succeed.

The cost of hardware is lower today than it was back then. We had to manage it all on a single system. But, that can be done.

I always thought that having a practice run at it made it go a lot smoother. It also gave me an idea of how much time each step was going to take.

Just my suggestion.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:39 am
In Memoriam - Company Representative - Southwest Airlines

Programs: Southwest spokesperson
Originally Posted by Wingrider
Ummm... you make it sound like they are done and just mopping up.

"We are currently unable to retrieve your upcoming trips. Please try again later." How do I change a booked flight online while they backfill?

I'm still being forced to dig through my emails to find my Conf # for a T-24.
Not at all, see my post 170 above about this issue specifically. You can check in with time and date under the check in button. The "Look Up Confirmation #" feature is working.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:45 am

Programs: Starwood Platinum, HHonors Gold, Southwest A-List Preferred, UA Premier, Hertz Gold
I just logged in to my account and on the lower right hand corner it looks like things are out of whack. Here's a screenshot:

Last edited by appletini; Mar 2, 2011 at 9:51 am
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:58 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I don't want to jinx us, but can you imagine how bad this would be if FT went down at the same time?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 10:39 am
Original Member

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but after a number of failed attempts of logging in with RR#, then setting up username, then being sent back to logging in with RR# (a circular loop), I think I found a solution:

I was failing on my Win XP computer. I moved over to a Win 7 computer and everything worked on the first try.

Once I set up the account on a Win 7 computer, I was able to go back and login using a Win XP computer.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 11:02 am

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Tino
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but after a number of failed attempts of logging in with RR#, then setting up username, then being sent back to logging in with RR# (a circular loop), I think I found a solution:

I was failing on my Win XP computer. I moved over to a Win 7 computer and everything worked on the first try.

Once I set up the account on a Win 7 computer, I was able to go back and login using a Win XP computer.
Thanks for the idea. I still cannot log in using Vista on PC, IPAD or mobile phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.