Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2011, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by swag
I can log in consistently, but the "Remember Me" box isn't working at all.
The 'remember me' check box never worked before either.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 5:34 pm

Programs: UA (lame duck)1K, US Plat,HHonors Diamond, PC Plat, SPG Plat, MR Platinum
Originally Posted by SWABrian
I think this is probably the best thread to post these updates for today.

Future flights should now be visible
Yes MY future flights are... the 3 R/T's (2 award flights and one paid) that I booked for others are still GONZO... so perhaps "some future flights" would be more accurate.

They are working on the tier level and expiration issue.
Yeah... my CP shows but since I earned it (thank-god!!!) ONE day before the debacle according to the transition it should read expires 12/12 not 12/11 so we're part of the way there.

The FAQs on the RR page have been updated to reflect the kinds of questions we are seeing.

And there is a new "Transition" box on the RR Home page, that will take you to your credits, Awards, and status.
Not impressed with what appears to be nothing less then at attempt at "hiding" of the old RR awards and credits... It's hard to think this wasn't a strategically thought out hide and seek maneuver with loyal customers.

What a messy confusing new layout!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 1:20 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
Just flew my first flight as A-List Preferred. Surprised to get an A27 boarding pass on a flight I take almost every week and get A-16 thru A-20. I also checked my points and while the base points posted, I CANNOT find my 100% bonus points for being A-List Preferred. Anyone else not seeing 100% bonus points?
Old Mar 6, 2011, 1:26 pm

Very very disappointed that we are now *required* to set up a user name before we can access the site.

The last thing I want is to have yet another login at yet another site.

I don't have any trouble remembering my RR number - why should I have to not only now remember a new user name, but also two stupid "security questions".

SW - this isn't the way to make accounts more secure!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by DiamondsAren'tForever
Very very disappointed that we are now *required* to set up a user name before we can access the site.

The last thing I want is to have yet another login at yet another site.

I don't have any trouble remembering my RR number - why should I have to not only now remember a new user name, but also two stupid "security questions".

SW - this isn't the way to make accounts more secure!
You don't have to use it...you can still use your RR number.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 11:08 pm

7 days and counting.... becoming beyond ridiculous.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 7:49 am
Original Poster

I would love to hear from SWABrian as to whether Southwest now feels the bugs have been removed from the website or are they still working on it.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by lougord99
I would love to hear from SWABrian as to whether Southwest now feels the bugs have been removed from the website or are they still working on it.
I talked to customer service who told me (yesterday) that the message she received is "The web site is non-functional for some people, and functional for others. They think all the glitches will be addressed in as short as 3 days, but as long as a week. I'm working 12 hour days and dealing with a lot of angry people, so I am hoping it's the former."
Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:27 am

Programs: AS MVPG 75K, HH Diamond
I think this is probably the best thread to post these updates for today.

Future flights should now be visible

I see only one of my flights. Where are my 3 other trips?

[They are working on the tier level and expiration issue.

The FAQs on the RR page have been updated to reflect the kinds of questions we are seeing.

And there is a new "Transition" box on the RR Home page, that will take you to your credits, Awards, and status.
Brian, Everytime I call the RR customer service number (214-932-0333) it gets a fast busy signal. Is there a real number that I can all and talk to someone that can do something? The folks at the 800-445-5764 are nice but cannot help. Why is Southwest only making free seats for RR1.0 awards at the worst possible times. I have three award seats that I can't use when I would like. Why were the Freedom awards killed? Why can't I convert my current awards into points? That would make this whole problem go away.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:35 am

Am I the only one still having major problems?

Aside from credits/awards missing and stuff as people have mentioned, is there anyone where the site is pretty much unusable for them? Everyone seems to be quieter now, so I am wondering if it's just me. My Account results in an error, My Travel results in an error, there's no companion pass information, it's pretty much a mess to use... anyone else in this boat???
Old Mar 9, 2011, 6:51 am

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass American Admirals Club Lifetime,IHG Rewards Spire,HHonors Gold
CS now non exhistent

Booked a RR1 last week and e-mail did not come. Can't retreive it as system does not show booked travel upcoming. Have tried for 5 days calling CS with a busy signal all day. I called at 0500 this morining got through and have been on hold 30 minites. Had to hang up. THis is pathetic of what used to be a great airline
Old Mar 9, 2011, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by braddqq
Aside from credits/awards missing and stuff as people have mentioned, is there anyone where the site is pretty much unusable for them? Everyone seems to be quieter now, so I am wondering if it's just me. My Account results in an error, My Travel results in an error, there's no companion pass information, it's pretty much a mess to use... anyone else in this boat???
I find that things work better if you turn off ........ Don't know if you are using it or not.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by shadowbozo
Brian, Everytime I call the RR customer service number (214-932-0333) it gets a fast busy signal. Is there a real number that I can all and talk to someone that can do something? The folks at the 800-445-5764 are nice but cannot help. Why is Southwest only making free seats for RR1.0 awards at the worst possible times. I have three award seats that I can't use when I would like. Why were the Freedom awards killed? Why can't I convert my current awards into points? That would make this whole problem go away.
Here I am 48+ hours later and still can't get through to the folks at Customer Relations. Again I ask, "Is there a real phone number to call at Corporate in Dallas?" Why is Southwest hiding from there customers? I still can't see my Companion flights in my account. This is crazy since I book all the tickets for my wife using my account.

The longer this goes on, the less I will want to fly Southwest in the future. UA has already lost me as a customer over similar customer service issues.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 3:52 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
+1 for frustrations... still can't login to access/change my flights, and the hold times on the 800 # are ridiculous.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by lougord99
I think we all want to hear something from SWABrian. The Customer relations number still has a fast busy signal. I'm sure they are getting crushed. I hope the Board of Directors at Southwest see what is happening.

If anyone actually talks to Southwest Customer Relations, please let me know. I'm starting to think that is just a dummy number I have been given to get me off the phone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.