Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:14 pm

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
FAIL

I'd sure like to be able to, oh, I don't know- BOOK A FLIGHT using SWA BIZ and my corporate travel account. Our corp card covers the travel and we don't use our personal card to book flights. AND I CAN'T LOG IN TO BOOK MY TRAVEL. I shouldn't have to call (what I'm sure is a zoo) the 800 number to hold forever to book a BS flight.

I can't be alone.

SWAbrian this is costing the company some money. I've tried for hours and can't believe I'm going to have to book on another airline (online) to prove a point and give them my corporate business.

F A I L

Last edited by Wingrider; Mar 1, 2011 at 12:37 pm
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:33 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List and CP, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Silver
Also haven't been able to log in, and have been getting the message, "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." for hours.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA, WN, SPG, UA
Haven't been able to login at all today.

"We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later."

Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:46 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List and CP, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Silver
Was finally able to login! Immediately looking for the information on the two ways to earn A-List for the year and points to credit conversion, neither of which I saw on first glance.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:46 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
It would be great if Southwest had a way to send notification of these outages directly to users' desktops. It might work in conjunction with a fare sale announcement widget of some sort. @:-)

Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:49 pm

Strange they haven't posted any info on the webpage about site being down, try again later etc.

---

Finally able to login, but my past Awards seem to have disappeared.

Last edited by innerspace; Mar 1, 2011 at 12:59 pm
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:52 pm

This time, the site actually tried to log me in, but after 30 second of loading, this:

* An error has occurred. Please visit southwest.com or southwest.com booking for more help.
* If this issue persists, please call 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
* Reference code: 999999999

I know I am just one customer, but I need to book a $570 anytime fare to ELP on Friday. I guess Southwest would prefer I use American?

Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:53 pm

In the site, but not able to see tier status information or upcoming travel.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
I was unable to log in this morning.

Now, I was able to, and to set up my new userid (a feature I like) and click around a bit. But it's painfully slow. I'm also in IT, and I give the load test team an F on this one. Yes, I'm sure there's a lot of traffic today, but someday there will be a big sale, or a big snowstorm, and it'll be just as bad.

And only some of my past and future trips show up. And if there's somewhere that shows my pre-conversion credit total, I can't find it.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:57 pm

Well, the log-in only last less than half an hour, and I was kicked out. :-)
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by swag
Yes, I'm sure there's a lot of traffic today, but someday there will be a big sale, or a big snowstorm, and it'll be just as bad.
thank goodness it wasn't today.... wn dodged a bullet here for sure.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:03 pm

The comedy of errors continues...

Now, I can log in and I am prompted to enter a user id. I confirm the user id is available and proceed. I then get an error message and am instructed to hit back and resubmit. I do as told, and of course, am then met with a message the user id is taken. Repeat 3 times.

F. A. I. L.

:t d:
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:08 pm
KC

Programs: Southwest A; Marriott Platinum
Funny but pretty much the same debate is going on at the Southwest Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/Southwest#!/Southwest

"This is an embarrassment"

"You guys suck"

"You people need to chill out"

"Go do something productive and quit harassing the IT guys"

(As for me personally, I don't need to book or modify a flight today. I was able to print my BP for this afternoon's flight, and I can only presume that my ability to fly from Point A to Point B will be unaffected by the stability of the web site. I can wait till things settle out to check my account info. I'm moving on ... now if it's not fixed by tomorrow, that's not good. I work in IT, I know that even the best planned, most perfect system transitions are fraught with risk; this is a screw up but one that I can totally relate to).

Last edited by KC; Mar 1, 2011 at 1:35 pm
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:11 pm

Programs: WN CP, A list+; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum Premier; Hertz PC; National Executive Elite
I have tried a dozen times over the last six hours. Every time no go. I called SWA 800 to request a change to a res but gave up after being on hold 42 minutes. I am worried what tomorrow will bring...
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA Gold, WN P+, Hertz President's Circle, Marriott Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond
Angry Hope they fix it soon!

Just like everybody else:

We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.