Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 9:57 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards Gold, Hilton HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by shadowbozo
I think we all want to hear something from SWABrian. The Customer relations number still has a fast busy signal. I'm sure they are getting crushed. I hope the Board of Directors at Southwest see what is happening.

If anyone actually talks to Southwest Customer Relations, please let me know. I'm starting to think that is just a dummy number I have been given to get me off the phone.
I got through to customer relations on 3/8 after about 25 redials and then about 25 minutes in the queue. I still can't access "My Rapid Rewards" or "My Travel" although other family members can. Still can't access CP booking.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:35 pm

whew, i'm not alone. I cannot do all of those things either... approaching TWO weeks after this weekend. Can you believe it?
Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:37 pm

nope, not using adblocker.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 7:37 pm

Unhappy Southwest Login Problem

Tried to Login to Southwest and get this error message, anybody have a Fix?

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Reference code: SW900000-KN0D-9HbCaQc1SMiFSaYeF0tryQ Occurred on: 03/10/2011 20:23:08

Does anyone at SW have any answers????
Old Mar 12, 2011, 8:52 am

Programs: UA (lame duck)1K, US Plat,HHonors Diamond, PC Plat, SPG Plat, MR Platinum
Originally Posted by shadowbozo
I think we all want to hear something from SWABrian. The Customer relations number still has a fast busy signal. I'm sure they are getting crushed. I hope the Board of Directors at Southwest see what is happening.

If anyone actually talks to Southwest Customer Relations, please let me know. I'm starting to think that is just a dummy number I have been given to get me off the phone.
happy to say I did get through the regular IflySWA # yesterday (and quickly), selected rapid rewards member service selection.

Had a RR award booked that I had return leg canceled (via phone) on last week and when they did it they cancelled entire r/t and used my most recent reward to rebook the one way out. Better yet the cancelled r/t never redeposited. Explained it all and she redeposited and rebooked the one way on the old one. Also asked about HHonor points not depositing since change and said she'd report it to see if they had other reports. Also said my companion pass on her end shows expiration of 12/2012 even though on website shows 12/2011. She said the website should eventually update as she sees it but they're still working on that.

Asked if they had fired IT dept yet also. She laughed and said not yet.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 8:48 am

Still no login

I still cannot login to my Rapid Rewards Account. Is anyone else still having difficulty? I can't believe it's been inoperable for this long.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by DGryg
I still cannot login to my Rapid Rewards Account. Is anyone else still having difficulty? I can't believe it's been inoperable for this long.
This may have been mentioned previously, but you might want to try another browser. IE 8 or 9 appear to work on the PC, and Firefox 4 on the Mac. I can't get Safari to work on my Mac at all, and even with Firefox I still occasionally get error messages. Clearly, it's tech issues on the SWA side, but the browser plays a part since the website is obviously coded so unbelievably poorly.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by ursine1
This may have been mentioned previously, but you might want to try another browser. IE 8 or 9 appear to work on the PC, and Firefox 4 on the Mac. I can't get Safari to work on my Mac at all, and even with Firefox I still occasionally get error messages. Clearly, it's tech issues on the SWA side, but the browser plays a part since the website is obviously coded so unbelievably poorly.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I'll let you know how it works out.
Well, I checked my browser and I am running IE 8. What now?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 1:20 am
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Can you describe what is happening? Maybe post screen captures?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by ftnoob
Can you describe what is happening? Maybe post screen captures?
When I try to login with my account # and password "website is found - waiting for reply" then the same screen comes up with the dialog boxes for account # and password blank. It doesn't matter if I have the popup blocker on or off. The strange thing is that my laptop is running the exact same version of IE 8 and I can login on the laptop. I successfully logged in this morning on my laptop at home, but when I try at my work computer, it fails. Prior to this Southwest conversion on 3/1/11, I never had a problem logging in. I also can't log in for my boss at my work computer. What else should I be checking?

I also just checked another computer here at work, and I can log in from another computer running IE 7. It has to be some setting on my work computer that is preventing me from logging in.

Last edited by DGryg; Mar 25, 2011 at 6:57 am
Old Mar 25, 2011, 3:08 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Originally Posted by DGryg
I also just checked another computer here at work, and I can log in from another computer running IE 7. It has to be some setting on my work computer that is preventing me from logging in.
Certainly sounds that way. At least you have eliminated firewall/router/policy settings from the list of suspects, assuming both computers were connected the Internet the same way. If it were me, my next step would be to compare the IE8 and IE7 settings on the two computers. I would start with the security zone settings, but I'm not an IE wiz so that could be a bad guess. (JavaScript is used heavily, but it is not needed to log in, so that is not the issue.)
Old Dec 4, 2013, 2:12 am

Programs: Ex CO/ UA Gold, Hotels.. TBD
This is what I am getting now.

We are currently unable to complete your request. Please try again later.(SW900001)
Old Dec 4, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Working for me at least to log in and check account details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.