Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RR2.0 Login Problems - Solutions?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:27 pm

Thumbs down Can't Log IN

Originally Posted by etna
I keep cycling between login with RR# and them asking me to set up security questions again. I never get logged in. Similar to what others are experiencing ?
Yes, Etna, I was having this same problem yesterday. Now, I'm just getting a message that says my account number/username/password are incorrect.

But, of course, according to the statements I'm reading from Southwest, "all was fixed last night..."
Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by tigger777
. Anyone heard from any reps who have been able to give an estimate on when the issue might be fixed.
SWABrian: Any idea when this issue will be resolved?

When I finally got through on the phone,I was told they expect to be fully functioning by Friday-completely unacceptable.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:37 pm

Programs: UA (lame duck)1K, US Plat,HHonors Diamond, PC Plat, SPG Plat, MR Platinum
I've been able to get in a few times today... still quirks though like none of my upcoming flights are showing and annoying features like that.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:44 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
-my account can log in, but does is unable to display companion pass info, my friends account can log in and see companion pass info. Both of these requalified before 2/28/11 with over 100 credits for another year, however the tracking meter doesn't reflect this (only shows 2011 flights)

-when I logged out of one account and into another, the right account # is shown on the right hand bar, hoewver the tier status to a-list preferred is showing the % of the previously logged in user. The past trips and CP expiration is also reflecting the status of the previously logged in user. If I click on the title to a-list preferred, it shows the correct status and % on main body of the site, but the incorrect right hand tool bar is still there.

-when I click book now next to companion pass (on the right, of either logged in account), it does nothing and just shows unable to display your upcoming trips, try again later.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
wished i had printed out my RR acct details (flight credits stc). Now I am not sure if my credits got converted correctly. Maybe they should have taken airtran's site instead.

They should fire their entire IT department.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:06 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
Tryig to book a series of roundtrips for the next 2-months at southwest.com. Gave up after the first ticket booked without issue, but the next one (out of 5 trips) kept crashing after selecting flights and entering all my data. Arrrgggghhhh
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:10 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by SWABrian
They still have a few loads to put back in during the day...

Brian is having a crappy week, so I shall not make the obvious scatological joke ...
Brian is having a crappy week, so I shall not make the obvious scatological joke ...
Brian is having a ...

(rolls away on skateboard)
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by kennycrudup

(rolls away on skateboard)
^^^
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:50 pm

Thumbs down Still Can't Book

just hung up from talking to rep. on hold for over an hour only to get to rep and learn that they still can't book the rapid reward flight that i need. again, no idea on when the issue will be resolved. it would be nice if Southwest would put a greeting on its site or phone system to tell people the site isn't working BEFORE i spend another one hour on hold just to be told that the agents over the phone can't help me either.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Heryanta
If you expand the 'my rapid rewards' tab you'll see a clickable link titled 'what happened to my credits'. That will show you the RR1.0 credits you have
Ah, heck, they are not converting RR1.0 credits to points automatically and want me to convert newly-earned points to RR1.0 credits for award ticket? So I need RR1.0 credit + RR2.0 points for award ticket?

Why make it so complicated? Just trying to make sure all my RR1.0 credits will expire worthlessly?!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:11 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
Originally Posted by freeflyin
When I finally got through on the phone,I was told they expect to be fully functioning by Friday-completely unacceptable.
Did they say WHICH Friday?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:15 pm

Programs: WN CP, HHonors, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Premier,LaQuinta Elite, Amtrak
Finding awards reserved for future flights

This new website is a disappointment. Did WN really pay $millions for this thing??? It is almost impossible to navigate intuitively, and this from someone who has used the OLD WN website on a regular basis for a number of years.

The pre-Feb 27 site had a page which showed all recent awards, some used, some reserved for future flights and some still available for use. In all cases, the expiration date of the award was shown, and for those used or reserved, the confirmation number was also shown.)

The closest that I can find on this new FUBAR site is a page which shows only the awards that are still available for use -- the awards that are currently reserved for future flights are not shown. Thanks to suggestions from other FT participants, I made a screen shot of the old award page, so I have that data on paper, and can presumably keep track of any changes, ON PAPER. Is there no way to extract this same information from the new site? And this is progress?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 7:38 pm

I've had nothing but problems for two days trying to get tickets to visit my other half. It's still pretty glitchy today, but I managed to log on and be able to use my leftover credits. (Please note, it took an hour to even LOG ON today.)

The flight at the price I wanted sold out, and now the cheapest that I can return is over $200. I'm heartbroken. I kept clicking the button to buy the $98 fare and it kept glitching Monday and Tuesday.

I am not happy about Rapid Rewards 2.0. It really punishes the thrifty flyer.

For shame Southwest!
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:25 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Originally Posted by Heryanta
If you expand the 'my rapid rewards' tab you'll see a clickable link titled 'what happened to my credits'. That will show you the RR1.0 credits you have
Neither my wife or I have this link on our accounts.. we were both half way through an award and I decided not to top off... still, now I wonder if I should have PDF'ed my account summary last week.

As per all the IT excuses I'm hearing.. they are still excuses. I work in IT and they can do better. They just need to spend some money and have plans to back out changes that don't work. Of course, the whole RR 2.0 is a change that doesn't work, but that's not an IT problem

EDIT Blog post indicates why I and others see nothing
Answer: In the new program, your existing credits are safe and secure. You will still be able to use existing credits by converting points earned in the new program into credits from the old program (1,200 points = 1 credit) to reach 16 credits (enough for a Standard Award). Until you have flown in the new system or used a Rapid Rewards Partner, you will show 0 points. Please be patient as we work on loading all of your points earned since March 1 into our new system.

So not sure if that indicates it will always say 0 till I earn a point, or if they will fix it so it will show my old credits.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:29 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by pitflyer
Neither my wife or I have this link on our accounts..
You have to click on the dark blue Rapid Rewards box on the right to expand it and view its content. That's where the 'what happened to my credits' link is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.